Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Prediction: What seed will the Wild hold at the end of the 2012-2013 season?

What seed will the Wild be in when it's all said and done next year going into the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

vCash
    I think they will be fighting for an 8th seed. They've upgraded their team, but so have the teams that were better than the Wild. The West was a strong conference. The 8th seed could be all they need, sneak into the playoffs and anything can happen. Look at the Kings.

vCash
    6th - 8th. Just thinking of them making the playoffs is a great feeling.
    \

vCash
    6th seed maybe 5th im heavily optimistic

vCash
    I'm thinking 5th seed as well.

vCash
    5-6 seed

vCash
    5-8

vCash
    Last season, I thought they may have been good enough for a 6-8th finish (5th if they REALLY got hot at the end), and of course, was terribly disappointed due to them being dead last in the league in gpg, and a putrid PP.

I will take that same prediction this year...6-8, with a 5th as a cherry-on-top!
    They've seemingly made all the right moves where they needed it, cut away any albatrosses, and look set to be a contender at long last!

vCash
    2nd in our div & 5th seed, after LA, STL, CHI, nuckers, i think we've improved enough to pass NSH, PHX, DET, & SJ! just my 1 cent

vCash
    6 at best, more likely 7 or 8.

vCash
    3rd. Vancouver could stay a mess, and the Wild should only get better as a team through the season. Even though its a tiny sample size I think the deferential in power play goal score vs allowed will keep the Wild from having any prolonged losing streak.

vCash
    5-8 I think we make the playoffs and have to go on the road.

vCash
    I think we win our division so probably the 3 seed.

vCash
    I think some people are going to get down on the team because of the poor start, and that is understandable, but unlike last year...where we started off hot, and cooled down considerably, I think we will heat up as the season goes on. This thought is due to us having two very young players in Granlund and Brodin, who are asked to play big roles right now. As the season goes on, they will grow into their roles, and grow as players...Also, the first line is just insane right now. Heatley/Parise/Koivu will will this team to many victories.

Also, on a side note, I am just wondering what people are thinking of Suter's play right now...I think it has been awful. Not just awful for a good player...which really means its okay, but I think he has straight up been awful. I'm not jumping on him, and I love the signing, just right now, he is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I think some people are going to get down on the team because of the poor start, and that is understandable, but unlike last year...where we started off hot, and cooled down considerably, I think we will heat up as the season goes on. This thought is due to us having two very young players in Granlund and Brodin, who are asked to play big roles right now. As the season goes on, they will grow into their roles, and grow as players...Also, the first line is just insane right now. Heatley/Parise/Koivu will will this team to many victories.

Also, on a side note, I am just wondering what people are thinking of Suter's play right now...I think it has been awful. Not just awful for a good player...which really means its okay, but I think he has straight up been awful. I'm not jumping on him, and I love the signing, just right now, he is terrible.
    It's frustrating... It seems like there have been a few times where I end up watching replays of opponent's goals with him just standing there watching the play and screening the goalie while someone from the other team camps in front and doesn't get touched. Completely fundamental mistakes, I don't see how they don't tear him apart for this when they watch film.