Page 216 of 257 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3848

Thread: The CFL Thread

Picking 2 home teams this week.

Winnipeg over Hamilton
    B.C over Edmonton
    Toronto over Montreal
    Sask. over Calgary

I think Edmonton might upset BC. They got trounced last week and I think they'll put in a solid effort. I agree with Winnipeg winning, something has to go right for them sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I wonder what their options are? How can you end a season and not know where you are playing next year. At least with Winnipeg, they hadn't knocked down the old staduim, so at least they had a place to play.
    And their stadium was already being built. I read something about playing at a college stadium but the owner said it was too close to Toronto and that they would be staying closer to Hamilton. Not really sure what their options are. Maybe they should do a season in Moncton. it would be a better gauge of what the potential is there for a team in the future then the one game they played there a few years ago.

[QUOTE=Bramaca;23691169]I think Edmonton might upset BC. They got trounced last week and I think they'll put in a solid effort. I agree with Winnipeg winning, something has to go right for them sometime.[/QUOTE]

Ya, things can't get much worse. At least Buck is starting, so they should get a good 20 minutes out of him before he goes down again.

Ya, looks like they will need to find a place for a couple years. Kind of like the Moncton thing even though they don't have much of a staduim. 2 years there would certainly , to me, tell the CFL should they be there. They could put some money into the staduim they have once they see if its going to work there. But I think we would have heard something by now if that was even a consideration.

So far not 1 post from Al's, Argos, Rider or Stamp fans. Surprising. Will keep this going another week or so, tough when you only have 2 or 3 other posters. Thought this idea would get off the ground

You'd think with no hockey, there would be more interest here, but lets see how it goes this week.

Winnipeg kicked the Ti Cats butts. I guess Buck does make a difference just hope they can keep him healthy. And the Defence was strong. Thats not the Winnipeg Team I've seen this year.

Close 1 for B.C last night. Wonder where Messam was and Boyd was in. Missed most of game but caught the last 1/4.

Solid win by Montreal. If Ray is gone, the Argos are done. Montreal will pull away from the rest in the East.

I didn't realize BC played last night, I'll have to catch the replay tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The original plan for the Bombers stadium was going to either have a dome or be able to be changed to one but I think the plans changed for various reasons.

I'll have to take a look at the proposed plans for the new Rider stadium.
    So what did you think of the staduim plans?

Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    So what did you think of the staduim plans?
    Looked it up a few times and haven't been able to find anything. Plenty of articles but nothing showing what its supposed to look like.

Went 3 for 4 last week, didn't expect the Riders to win.
    This week I'm going for all 4.

Hamilton upsets the Als.
    Calgary over Edmonton in a close 1.
    Winnipeg over Toronto. Bombers looked good with Buck, and without Ray T.O in trouble
    Sask. upsets the Lions, the Riders will carry last weeks momentum into this week, plus Lions looked shakey last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Looked it up a few times and haven't been able to find anything. Plenty of articles but nothing showing what its supposed to look like.
    Google - Reginas proposed new football staduim, then scroll down about 6 entries and you'll find the Images for staduim, shows all the pictures. Looks nice.