Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

moreno answers the call

http://m.denverbroncos.com/s/30843/n...12113131249815

Pretty powerful stuff from peyton manning and company on moreno, 8 carries on a 6 minute drive, first 2 going for first downs, IN THE 4TH QUARTER, I kno he was gassed but he gutted it out on a key clock killing drive. Seems like moreno has the respect of manning and the coaches/players. I think this is huge for his confidence man

vCash
    Im going to agree, he was one cut and go today. Great receiving and picked up some key blocks. I know he needed to adjust to game time but I think its improvement!

vCash
    hope he can keep it up! protect the ball and stay healthy big guy!

vCash
    it shows alot about his maturity and character to be running with the scout team and still have a good attitude and answer wen hes called, I think hes finally grown up and appreciates the game like he did at georgia.

Im not gonna forbid him of ever fumbling again but aslong as its onve in a while and not once a game ill be happy with it. Cant wait fr tampa @ home.
    Last edited by EvanTurner; 11-26-2012 at 12:14 AM.

vCash
    And yeah if he stays healthy I think hell be just fine. 8 carries on one 6 min drive is pretty sick, very work horse type of stuff, manning clearly felt comfty handing it off to his new toy

vCash
    His maturity about everything has been great now if he would just become Barry Sanders and hand the ball to the ref after he does his job instead of dancing around then i think he would become more liked by the fans who dislike him.

I really want the guy to succeed i think he has just had alot of bad breaks so far with injury's so here is to hoping that he can stay healthy from here on out and him and Hillman can become a great 1-2 punch for the next 6-8 years or so

Also would like to seethe same touches next week and maybe since he should feel more comfortable in the offense get more yards and at least 1 TD with 4-5 rec for 40-50 yards and a TD
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I feel its a little sad that we are getting excited that a 1st round pick is producing, but yea Moreno has had that kind of career outside his rookie year.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I dont mind celebrating after touchdowns or big plays. Hell von miller is the dancing king, only thing is he produces, when you produce and your a factor then dance away asloong as its not flag worthy

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Moreno hopefully continues to improve his game. Perhaps, he will continue and realize that just grabbing upfront contract money is not what the game is all about.

Too many high draft choices, once they sign guaranteed contracts, fade away rapidly.

Looking forward to consistent play from Knowshon for the rest of the year.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Protect the ball, limit the dancing moves, play smart, and run hard. Good start for Moreno...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I dont mind celebrating after touchdowns or big plays. Hell von miller is the dancing king, only thing is he produces, when you produce and your a factor then dance away asloong as its not flag worthy
    I do when you down by 30 at home against the Raiders and you finally make a TD I do. I bet you anything if we were getting blown out oat home Von wouldn't dance.

I think its funny I saw this thread and before I even clicked on it knew ET started it. Look it was one game. One. Looks like KC had no respect for our running game and schemed against the pass. Moreno has had a few shots and never took advantage of them. I loved him coming out of school and understood why he got drafted but the kid just has not lived up to his billing as a 12th over all. Lets see what his numbers are in a few weeks before before we start this.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Couldn't agree more with the title of this thread. Moreno answered the call and gave us everything that we needed. He ran hard, caught some passes out of the backfield, and had some key blocks. Keep the momentum going Knowshon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I do when you down by 30 at home against the Raiders and you finally make a TD I do. I bet you anything if we were getting blown out oat home Von wouldn't dance.

I think its funny I saw this thread and before I even clicked on it knew ET started it. Look it was one game. One. Looks like KC had no respect for our running game and schemed against the pass. Moreno has had a few shots and never took advantage of them. I loved him coming out of school and understood why he got drafted but the kid just has not lived up to his billing as a 12th over all. Lets see what his numbers are in a few weeks before before we start this.
    You ealize your talking about some 2 year ago **** right? Gtf dude. The whole team and staff disagrees with you, eat crow n shuddup

vCash
    Eat crow for what? I would love to see him live up to his draft. I just dont see it happening. I dont see how you can sit there and tell me after one game and 85 yards you would rank him with Ray Rice, Jones Drew, AP, and Foster. That is where your play needs to be to be a 12th pick over all. I dont even see how you can say after 85 yards he has proven all he needs to. As far as all this haten talk. I implore you to go look what I have said about him till this year. I stood alone in this forum when we drafted him and Ayers. I loved the kid coming out of school. He has been a bust tll this point. Lets see what he does the rest of the year before we call him great. Know what your talking about before you open that big mouth of yours.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Can't blame ET for making a thread for something he actually got right. For all the people he designated as "trash" that didn't turn out to be trash...it's an accomplishment that something was actually called correct.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast