Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    If he does that and has it on video i will agree with everything Lavy says from now until forever. Thats basically the opposite of what i actually think.
    I would love the opportunity to have a few beers with Burke and discuss hockey...as much as I dislike a lot of what he has done in Toronto, I think it would be interesting to hear his thoughts on the moves (excuses as I like to call them). I hope we are drinking out of cans or plastic bottles for his sake because I think I'd break a glass bottle over his head he second his ego showed up. Truculence

vCash
    Hahahaha Oh Lavy Lavy Lavy....

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash

vCash
    Probably going to win father of the year this year...it's my kids b-day on Sunday and I have Alex Galchenyuk showing up to his hockey school today with a birthday cake and an autographed jersey (not a Habs one)

vCash
    I would have showed up to burn the Habs jersey in front of everybody.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Probably going to win father of the year this year...it's my kids b-day on Sunday and I have Alex Galchenyuk showing up to his hockey school today with a birthday cake and an autographed jersey (not a Habs one)
    I would love to find out that everything you post is a lie. That would make my day.

I have Carrie Underwood popping out of my cake on my next birthday. And she is already in it waiting.

vCash
    Hahahahaha ^

Too great.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    I would love to find out that everything you post is a lie. That would make my day.

I have Carrie Underwood popping out of my cake on my next birthday. And she is already in it waiting.
    You need to go to the Pig's Ear more if making your day consists of that. I have a lot of friends who play in the NHL and more that are on their way...I coach my son's team and get players from the OHL to help out evey once and a while...a lot of the OHL players love helping the kids out...if you think Gally showing up to is b-day party is big, wait till I start talking about what I have going on for he NHL Classic and our trip to Tampa in the Spring

vCash
    OMG if you even bring up Yzermen, Stamkos, or any of the legends playing in the winter classic i'm going to call ******** on it.

I think what Tito is trying to say.... pics or it didn't happen. Until you can prove these stories no one will believe you. I doubt you care if we do though.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    ^
    I called him out on that once and he provided a newspaper article and a picture. So far he's batting 1000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    ^
    I called him out on that once and he provided a newspaper article and a picture. So far he's batting 1000
    i've never said i don't believe him, i don't know him. But so help me god, if he even types that he got Stamkos to dedicate a a goal celebration to him i will reach my limit. lol

vCash
    I'm taking my son to a Lightning game and we will be going down to the dressing room after the game to see a friend of mine who is an ex-Sarnia Sting player that wore number 91 here not too long ago. A goal celebration might be a lot to ask for...I'll see what I can do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I'm taking my son to a Lightning game and we will be going down to the dressing room after the game to see a friend of mine who is an ex-Sarnia Sting player that wore number 91 here not too long ago. A goal celebration might be a lot to ask for...I'll see what I can do
    **** just got real lavy.

If you can make him do the chicken dance i will name my first born Lavy16.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Steve Stamkos comes up to our neighbours cottage almost every summer and we've shared brews many times before. Truth.

Lavy, the Pigs Ear was 6-8yrs ago my friend.

vCash
    No ****ing way. He actually proved it with pictures? I just gained so much more respect for you Lavy you crazy sob.

If you make Stammer do a celly I will literally change my picture and whatever else on here to something related to you, or whatever you want and will never ever mock you again.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast