Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Thrift shop
    omg that was great, video is jokes. Thanks lol

vCash
    Song is catchy.though

vCash
    i know i listened to it a few times over here. i wanna download the video too, sooo funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    at least you got an early Birthday gift, the gift of Hockey. It's not an ipad or iphone but still real solid!
    Correction: the early birthday gift was Burke being fired. Now, if only I could get my hands on a time machine so I can go back to prevent the hiring of him in the first place.

I know there's half a dozen threads on him already, but I thought I throw in a joke.

vCash
    Anyone on here know how I would go bout changing my User Name? Looking to drop the "SoxMaster" part because it's stupid and just rock "Kinger". Nobody took that User Name yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Anyone on here know how I would go bout changing my User Name? Looking to drop the "SoxMaster" part because it's stupid and just rock "Kinger". Nobody took that User Name yet.
    PM a mod. Maybe Jetsforever can help you.

vCash
    Ryan O'reilly and the Avs are at odds over contract negotiations right now. How great would it be if that was Nonis' way of making his mark on this team. I'm not sure what a trade proposal would look like but something built around Gardiner, kadri or Frattin with a pick in there

"Jose was looking for a fastball, but Perez dropped a deuce on him"
    Pat Tabler

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I'm one of the biggest O'Reilly fans on this forum and have suggested trying to obtain him for months now...would be a great acquisition by Nonis.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind O' Reilly but i still think Stastny would be a better and easier get IMO. Maybe not though, 2 firsts and a second?

vCash
    Trust me.. you want O'Reilly over Statsny. Better player, grittier, younger, more affordable even in a contract dispute. Maybe not more affordable to trade for tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Trust me.. you want O'Reilly over Statsny. Better player, grittier, younger, more affordable even in a contract dispute. Maybe not more affordable to trade for tho.
    price via trade is my issue. I know Ryan is a much better overall player and would be ideal with Kessel and Lupul but Stastny looks as though he would be a much easier get.

vCash
    Fair enough padre. Kinda wondering what the asking price would be on O'Reilly. I doubt Colorado has any thoughts of moving him anyways, but still intriguing.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    How about Kessel for O'Reilly and O'Brian...put O'Reilly between Lupul and JVR and then add a big stay at home d-man to the back end

vCash
    Picking up JVR makes it easier to deal Kessel. I don't know if the deal would be agreed apon. But Colorado is stacked up the middle and weak on the wings. We're the exact opposite. Two sides could really help eachother out.

vCash
    OMG

How does JVR make it easier to trade Kessel, 20 goal scorer for a 37 goal scorer. Even if Kessel never improves on defence the guy is worth more than O'Reilly. Even if you argument is that JVR can hit 40, why not keep both when they are 25 and under.

Lupul, Kessel, JVR, and Kulemin are young and very talented why even... just wow

I know you guys hate the Kessel deal and may even hate Kessel himself but this guy has wayy more value than a guy like O'Reilly. Trading him for that would be a joke.

Just draft properly, and get what you can for pieces that are expendable: Kadri, Frattin, Colborne, and if it comes to it Gardiner. Keep the first this year and you will find a potential top-line centre. If the leafs are in the playoff hunt then trade it but hold it until then.

Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast