Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    There are more Wings fans here in Sarnia than Leaf fans...Joe Louis is less than an hour away and is half the price to watch a game than Toronto

vCash
    I live an hour and a half away from Buffalo and there used to be a shop where you can buy Sabres tickets and they were cheaper than Toronto's. In the Niagara area, it's pretty even as far as Leaf fans and non-Leaf fans go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I live an hour and a half away from Buffalo and there used to be a shop where you can buy Sabres tickets and they were cheaper than Toronto's. In the Niagara area, it's pretty even as far as Leaf fans and non-Leaf fans go.
    IIRC every ticket is cheaper than the Leafs. I think the Leafs were the second most expensive ticket in North America behind the Washington Redskins, this was 4 or 5 years ago now. Nonetheless, it's funny because both teams have sucked for so damn long #loyaltyVSstupidity

vCash
    And yet, somehow people still manage to shell out more money for their tickets. People should give the fans some sort of credit, at least they're not made up of bandwagon jumpers or fair weather fans (I don't know about you guys).

vCash
    If anyone wants a good laugh, read this article where Marky Mark is calling out Tie Domi to a boxing match.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/...ple-leafs.html

vCash
    Mark Walhberg/ Marky Mark has challenged Tie Domi to a fight at the ACC for charity.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Mark Walhberg/ Marky Mark has challenged Tie Domi to a fight at the ACC for charity.
    old news lol...read the link above

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    old news lol...read the link above
    my bad lol. It's like a ghost town here and i forgot you posted it.

vCash
    So what's on everyone's wish list this year for Christmas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    So what's on everyone's wish list this year for Christmas?
    For the NHL to cancel the season and then the Leafs get a top 3 draft pick in the 2013 draft

vCash
    ^^ I guess it would make sense. Wouldn't mind a time machine to prevent the hiring of either John Ferguson Jr and / or Ron Wilson in their respective positions. Sorry for stirring up bad memories.

vCash
    Not sure if the majority of you guys are old enough to know who the Iron Sheik is, but if you do check out this link...this is Brian Burke "truculence"

http://bloguin.com/puckdrunklove/201...ook-like%22%7D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    IIRC every ticket is cheaper than the Leafs. I think the Leafs were the second most expensive ticket in North America behind the Washington Redskins, this was 4 or 5 years ago now. Nonetheless, it's funny because both teams have sucked for so damn long #loyaltyVSstupidity
    OK I can't stand this stupid argument people bring up where they think the product on the ice has anything to do with ticket prices in T.O...

Its simple economics, Toronto is a hockey town and the financial capital of Canada. You can hate on the fans at the rink all you want, I hate it too... Ice level is all people in suits and a fan like myself who's been a leaf fan since 1995 (age 6) has only been to a hand full of games and always in the upper deck.

All the emotional nonsense aside you have to realize its a business... If any of you had jobs and a rival company would come to you and tell you they'll pay you double what your making you'd all leave... Same goes for the leafs, people will obviously pay these prices for tickets, so why the **** would they drop ticket prices????? IF they do drop ticket prices the games will still sell out and they'll make less money, this makes no logical and or financial sense...

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    For the NHL to cancel the season and then the Leafs get a top 3 draft pick in the 2013 draft
    would be nice!

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Gotta love Snet and TSN:

"Breaking news the NHL and NHLPA met today and ... no news..."

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast