Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Okay but Rush of Blood to the head by Coldplay and Whats the Story Morning Glory are rock albums. Both of them. Completely different aspect compared to a hip/hop artist.

I love both those albums and respect both those bands, but Frank Ocean is an R and B artist. Coldplay and Oasis are rock bands... and their music was reviewed differently, years ago. It's different.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Can you believe it's October already?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Can you believe it's October already?
    Crazy, right?

wheres my hockey at

vCash
    I know about Frank Ocean's history. He was a writer for pretty big names. I think he's been working with Kanye for a long time now.

His CD is ok in my opinion but it frustrates me the way a lot of the media focuses on his other stuff.

This is not a rant against ocean, i like him, his credentials, i don't like how people focus in on his sexual preference. I loved what he did with John Legend (Legend himself aknowledges how talented he is and how much of the songs were Oceans). I guess what i'm trying to say is that i hate how his being bisexual has overshadowed his music talents in the eyes of most mainstream music fans. Channel Orange is not his best work, obviously he has limited solo discography but i think he was better as a behind the scenes writer. NU was better than Channel Orange IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Crazy, right?

wheres my hockey at
    At a stand still, no thanks to the greedy hockey players and Gary "I can't run a league properly" Bettman. Does anyone have a time machine so I can go back and convince the NHL to not hire Bettman?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I know about Frank Ocean's history. He was a writer for pretty big names. I think he's been working with Kanye for a long time now.

His CD is ok in my opinion but it frustrates me the way a lot of the media focuses on his other stuff.

This is not a rant against ocean, i like him, his credentials, i don't like how people focus in on his sexual preference. I loved what he did with John Legend (Legend himself aknowledges how talented he is and how much of the songs were Oceans). I guess what i'm trying to say is that i hate how his being bisexual has overshadowed his music talents in the eyes of most mainstream music fans. Channel Orange is not his best work, obviously he has limited solo discography but i think he was better as a behind the scenes writer. NU was better than Channel Orange IMO.

Fair enough I get what you're saying. It's only because I have been listening to him for a long time now and I enjoy his music, especially his rookie album.

I also listen to a lot of OFWGKTA, like Tyler the Creator, Earl, Frank etc.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    http://en.akinator.com

been playing this game. pretty accurate however i was just thinking of Kessel but he guessed Pat Kane first. Then he said

"has your character ever left a team?"
    "is your character american?"
    "has your character had cancer?"

and boom he guessed kessel. Theres no picture of him though lol
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    That guy guessed Chipper Jones

vCash
    TKHO (The Kid's Hockey Organization) is recruiting 3 new GMs for a hockey simulation game. Our area on the PSD forum is here. It's a sim-game, but it's not. It's more of a sim/text hockey league. Let me know if anyone's interested.

vCash
    I don't know if it's something that you should be bragging about but today when I was checking my bank account and for the first time ever, I am up to 5 figures. I have over 10,000 dollars in my account. I'm so excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I don't know if it's something that you should be bragging about but today when I was checking my bank account and for the first time ever, I am up to 5 figures. I have over 10,000 dollars in my account. I'm so excited.
    nice... just in time for Christmas!
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Funny you should mention that, we started getting Christmas stuff a couple weeks ago and I've been working left and right. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this year, I'll get an additional $1,500, pay check wise. That's my prediction.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I'm heading to Saginaw MI next week to start Christmas shopping. The Spirit are playing the Sunday we are there. This is the deal we got: Hotel $89 (Ramada Inn and Suites) includes tickets to the game ($31 value), shuttle to and from the game, breakfast and a room for the night. I can't take the family to a Sting game for less than that.

vCash
    You could probably go to 3 Pheonix Coyotes games for that price. Parking included.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    You could probably go to 3 Pheonix Coyotes games for that price. Parking included.
    Haha..probably true...speaking of the Coyotes...I have their 2011 1st round draft pick Connor Murphy and his dad Gord Murphy (assistant coach with the Florida Panthers) helping run my Novice travel team's practice on Thursday. Not many 8 year olds can say an NHL coach ran their practice. Might as well take advantage of the NHL strike while we can

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast