Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Going back a bit...the Leafs traded Al "Wild Thing" Iafrate because he had an affair with Gary Leemans wife...a few years later Leeman was part of a package for Doug Gilmour
    Other way around. Gary and Mrs. I. Leeman showed up on the intermission with two black eyes, just after Christmas. He said his nephew hit him with a football. I worked with an usher at MLG. He said that Rob Ramage tuned up Leeman after a game. He also said that Leeman and Wendel had a bet every year on who would bag the most usherettes, office staff, etc. Big Al was not a real sophisticated-type guy, he didn't have the personality to be a womanizer.

vCash
    A plane ticket, someone's wife? Which is it? Where is Magnum and his Ferrari to sort this out?

To expand, I was told that he was really upset that the team didn't win to make it to the final. So I'm not sure about the ticket theory. Was someone slacking?

The source is credable but he could not expand (we are not close).

Someone needs to use their resources to dig this up? Lavy you up for it?

I need to know how much closer we could've been to a cup. $%&+@$!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    I need to know how much closer we could've been to a cup. $%&+@$!!!!
    Ask Kerry Fraser and Wayne Gretzky

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo View Post
    Ask Kerry Fraser and Wayne Gretzky
    I play summer hockey with his brother (Rick) and his nephew (Jamie) and everyone stills rips on them for Kerry's missed call

vCash
    lmao Leaf fans will never forget that. I was only like 7 at the time and I still hate the guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo View Post
    lmao Leaf fans will never forget that. I was only like 7 at the time and I still hate the guy
    Kerry is a hrad guy to stay mad at if you ever meet him in person. He played a bit of summer hockey with us 2 summers ago and he is one of the funniest guys I've met in my life. He had a one liner for almost every situation in life. I was surprised how small he is.

vCash
    I was surprised how blind he was. Ray Charles could of called that high stick.

vCash
    Oh I'm sure he saw it lol

Legendary

vCash
    Hey Lavy, i'll be in Sarnia on Friday and overnight. The city better treat me well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Hey Lavy, i'll be in Sarnia on Friday and overnight. The city better treat me well.
    You should have been here last weekend for Bayfest...always a good time

vCash
    Sooo... How about Philly offer sheeting Shea Weber!

You have got to think the Preds will match.

vCash
    All of the "experts" are still up in the air about the compensation for the deal. I love it. Quite a few of them have to be wrong and I want to see what they say afterwards regarding their Twitter posting blunders.

I hope the Preds match that! I don't know if the deal has to be structured the same way or if the total cap hit just has to be the same because Philly looks to have really front loaded it to the point of it being insane. But the Preds are far from the cap and have the money to spend so why not? The guy is top of the class. It would say a lot to the team and fan base if they went with it.

vCash
    I don't know how owners (specifically MIN and PHI) can ask for a limit of term on contracts to 5 years last week and then sign guys to deals that run for a decade and a half a month and a half before this CBA expires. If I were the league there's no way I'd let Minny and Phillies ownership anywhere near the NHLPA in CBA negotiations. They wouldn't have a crutch to lean on. I can see these negotiations getting ugly.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 07-19-2012 at 12:00 PM.

vCash
    Sarnia is an awful town. Ugliest girls on average I have ever laid my eyes on. That is all.

vCash
    Need to come to kelowna..probably have the hottest girls on average....stuck up but dress slutty as **** hahaha lots of eye candy in the summer

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast