Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Cajun View Post
    Thanks for the inputs! Except yours Tito, that's just not cool man.
    You're welcome.

vCash
    Take the subway (depending on where you're staying) to University and Queen at about 4:00. Walk west. Primetime for watching women. Too many great bars and restaurants to list. Every type of food imagineable, everything you could want to shop for. Great looking women, did I mention that ? Some great patios right on Queen and the further west you go, the patios are in the back. People are pretty laid back for the most part, just avoid the 905ers and the NW corner of Queen and Bathurst.

vCash
    I need all of your guys advice, or whoever wants to put their input.

I had my fantasy draft last night and I am pretty happy with my team but I wanted some feedback on what you guys thought.

So this is the format. Goals, Assists, and PP points are pretty much the only three main offensive factors. Plus Minus and PIM's don't matter.

For goalies, shutouts and wins are all that counts.

We are allowed 12 forwards, 6 d men, and 2 goalies. This is my team. Be honest and tell me if it's a good team to have, or a weak one.

Forwards:

1. Daniel Sedin
    2. Taylor Hall
    3. Patrick Kane
    4. Joe Thornton
    5. Gabriel Landeskog
    6. Teddy Purcell
    7. Adam Henrique
    8. Blake Wheeler
    9. Max Pacioretty
    10. Tyler Ennis
    11. Ryane Clowe
    12. Nikolai Kulemin

Defenseman:

1. Christian Erhoff
    2. James Wisnewski
    3. Dennis Wideman
    4. Justin Schultz
    5. Justin Faulk
    6. Jason Demers

Goalies:

1. Jonathan Quick
    2. Braden Holtby

Feedback!

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Why are you doing it so early..or is this for fun?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Why are you doing it so early..or is this for fun?
    We always get it done near this time. Nah there's money involved, 12 guys in total.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    There could be moves that happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    I need all of your guys advice, or whoever wants to put their input.

I had my fantasy draft last night and I am pretty happy with my team but I wanted some feedback on what you guys thought.

So this is the format. Goals, Assists, and PP points are pretty much the only three main offensive factors. Plus Minus and PIM's don't matter.

For goalies, shutouts and wins are all that counts.

We are allowed 12 forwards, 6 d men, and 2 goalies. This is my team. Be honest and tell me if it's a good team to have, or a weak one.

Forwards:

1. Daniel Sedin
    2. Taylor Hall
    3. Patrick Kane
    4. Joe Thornton
    5. Gabriel Landeskog
    6. Teddy Purcell
    7. Adam Henrique
    8. Blake Wheeler
    9. Max Pacioretty
    10. Tyler Ennis
    11. Ryane Clowe
    12. Nikolai Kulemin

Defenseman:

1. Christian Erhoff
    2. James Wisnewski
    3. Dennis Wideman
    4. Justin Schultz
    5. Justin Faulk
    6. Jason Demers

Goalies:

1. Jonathan Quick
    2. Braden Holtby

Feedback!
    No Bouwmeester... you lose

but seriously thats a pretty sweet team. Kulemin for a contest based on goals and points could be a let down but i have a feeling he was one of the last available.

up and down that list i think you will do great.

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

vCash
    my buddy left his NHL game at my house so i've been playing it for the last 2 days.

I got Luo, Nash, Bouwmeester (later traded for seabrook), Seabrook, Keith, O'Reilly, Stastny, and Goligoski for Komi, Connolly, Phanuef, Kadri, Colborne (who is highly sought after in NHL 12), and 2 firsts.

Drafted Yakupov and Galchenyuk in the 3rd and 5th rounds (hahahaha) and won the Stanley cup.

When do i start the leafs job??? jk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    No Bouwmeester... you lose

but seriously thats a pretty sweet team. Kulemin for a contest based on goals and points could be a let down but i have a feeling he was one of the last available.

up and down that list i think you will do great.
    You think so? I was pretty happy with it. Out of 12 overall guys I got the 6th overall pick so right in the middle.

The first 5 taken were Grioux, Malkin, Crosby, Stamkos and then H Sedin. So I went with D Sedin at the 6 spot instead of Ovechkin or Toews or something like that.

But yeah Kulemin was one of my last picks, in my Fantasy book they noted that if he gets back to form of a 30 goal type year he's a big sleeper. So I grabbed him hoping he'll bounce back.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    my buddy left his NHL game at my house so i've been playing it for the last 2 days.

I got Luo, Nash, Bouwmeester (later traded for seabrook), Seabrook, Keith, O'Reilly, Stastny, and Goligoski for Komi, Connolly, Phanuef, Kadri, Colborne (who is highly sought after in NHL 12), and 2 firsts.

Drafted Yakupov and Galchenyuk in the 3rd and 5th rounds (hahahaha) and won the Stanley cup.

When do i start the leafs job??? jk
    Hahaha I love NHL 12 trades. I try to make it realistic though... sometimes what other teams offer me is downright ridiculous. I Started a Dynasty with Chicago recently and Boston offered me Dennis Seidenberg and Johnny Boychuck for Toews........ I was like LMAO.

But yeah that's a dope team. I always find it harder to do one with Toronto because off the bat the Owner expects like 46 wins from you... so I try and make a lot of trades during the first year to make the team better.

My Chicago team now is stacked. I got Sharp, Toews and Kane as my first line. Then my second like is Jamie Benn, Logan Couture and Hossa.

I traded Dave Bolland and a pick for Logan Couture and they took it LOL. Then I can't remember how I got Benn but it was a steal.

Then I dealt Corey Crawford to Boston for Tuuka Rask and they took it.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Hahaha I love NHL 12 trades. I try to make it realistic though... sometimes what other teams offer me is downright ridiculous. I Started a Dynasty with Chicago recently and Boston offered me Dennis Seidenberg and Johnny Boychuck for Toews........ I was like LMAO.

But yeah that's a dope team. I always find it harder to do one with Toronto because off the bat the Owner expects like 46 wins from you... so I try and make a lot of trades during the first year to make the team better.

My Chicago team now is stacked. I got Sharp, Toews and Kane as my first line. Then my second like is Jamie Benn, Logan Couture and Hossa.

I traded Dave Bolland and a pick for Logan Couture and they took it LOL. Then I can't remember how I got Benn but it was a steal.

Then I dealt Corey Crawford to Boston for Tuuka Rask and they took it.
    nice. I actually traded Luo just now for Fluery (yup even with 10 years on Luo's contract) but i was really trying to get Rask (they wouldn't budge).

I try and make trade offers realistic too but it's so tempting to get a deal done.

No joke i offered Phanuef and Bouwmeester for Seabrook and Keith and they said "We here in Chicago are serious about trading but its clear you are not" then i added a 3rd round pick and they are like "Our fans will be dancing in the streets when we announce this deal, i hope you know what you are doing"

Just traded Stastny and Nash for cap reasons, i hate the cap.

vCash
    nice. I actually traded Luo just now for Fluery (yup even with 10 years on Luo's contract) but i was really trying to get Rask (they wouldn't budge).

I try and make trade offers realistic too but it's so tempting to get a deal done.

No joke i offered Phanuef and Bouwmeester for Seabrook and Keith and they said "We here in Chicago are serious about trading but its clear you are not" then i added a 3rd round pick and they are like "Our fans will be dancing in the streets when we announce this deal, i hope you know what you are doing"

Just traded Stastny and Nash for cap reasons, i hate the cap.
    LMAO. That happens all the time... I offer a fairly realistic deal, like I offered Boston Corey Crawford straight up for Rask and they're like we in Boston take trades seriously... then I added a small prospect and they're like our fans will be dancing in the streets hahahaha.

But yeah it's fun. That's a solid trade Jay Bo and Phaneuf for Seabrook and Keith. I should remember that one.
    Last edited by LuckyLuke2; 08-20-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    How does mike fisher get 2yrs 8.4 mil

vCash
    Lol I litterally just tweeted about it... it's not that surprising. Nashville is desperate to keep a corps of players there and happy, they overpaid on Fisher no doubt but he is one of their only offensive options besides Hornqvist, Erat and Wilson... and he's a leader too.

4.2 is a whole lot per year for Fisher he realistically should be earning 3 mil or 3.5 max but that's the NHL for ya.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Grabo was a steal then if fisher is worth that

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast