vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Sick!

vCash
    ^i know right. The baby at the end was the best ending to that epic video

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Why can't I post in the game thread again?

vCash
    try going advanced

vCash
    God i hate Shannon so much now, he has no insider information. Him on PTS tonight:

I think there might be a possibility that a struggling team might move to a "hockey-friendly market" in the future
    -- John Shannon

Well holy ****, alert the media this could be a huge scoop. Oh nvm they've had that idea for the last 2 years.

vCash
    I'm LOLing at my friend's FB status now. He says that there's proof of humanity going down the drain in the form of the TV show, "The Carrie Diaries" aka the prequel to Sex and the City. Watch Carrie Bradshaw develop into the tyrannical Skeletor in 1984.
    Last edited by H-MYK; 01-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    Kadri burns Wilson and co. like a ninja

The 22-year-old forward has registered a point in all of Toronto's games and Thursday night recorded his first career multi-point contest (goal, assist) in the Leafs' 7-4 home loss to the New York Islanders. Through four games, the native of London, Ont., is the club's scoring leader with five points (three goals, two assists).

And he says he owes it all to Leafs head coach Randy Carlyle.

"Before I didn't really get the impression that I was kind of wanted in the lineup or I really deserved the minutes that I may have gotten," Kadri said following Friday's practice. "With Randy it's a whole different ballgame.

"He makes me feel like I belong here and I can be a big contributor here and I feel like that as well. As a young guy I just needed others to believe in me as well."

"He (Carlyle) explains everything he does, even if you don't get the minutes you want there's an explanation for it, a reason for it," Kadri said. "And he'll come tell you personally, it's not beating around the bush sending someone else to come preach.

"I just like the communication."
    I think we all know that Wilson hated this guy for some reason but i am glad we stuck with him. Still early but he has looked impressive.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=414474

(BTW the ACTUAL story title is "Kadri credits Carlyle with early success"

vCash
    Where's one o' those fancy game threads for the Rangers game?

vCash
    I don't know but this one could be ugly. NYR are deadly. We're going to have to be perfect to beat them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Where's one o' those fancy game threads for the Rangers game?
    I've never made one before. I could just make a really simple thread if you want? but not too many people on

vCash
    Make one if you want. Pretty sure I'll be online most of the game.

vCash
    Any interest in a "Fantasy re-build thread" ?

i was just roaming around the interwebs last night and saw some pretty intriguing trades including Kessel, Phanuef, Grabo, and basically all of our important peices. The thread was kinda of like you were put into Nonis' shoes and decided you needed to tear it down, what trades would you make (as realistic as possible) and what would you sign this offseason if the plan was a 3-year rebuild/tank program. IDK i found it kinda interesting to see what other would do, i don't necessarily think it's the right move but that's just my opinion.

If there is any interest i will make the thread (or if someone else wants to they can) i just didn't want to create a thread that would clutter up this forum if no one cares.

FWIW the trade i was intrigued by was Kessel and Phanuef for Jake Allen, Ty Rattie, Ian Cole, Jayden Swartz, and a first round pick. Seem like an overpayment by the Blues but every player on their is expendable because they have a fantastically built team and (to my surprise) have $20 million in cap space THIS YEAR. They lack a top line sniper (kessel) and every team this year is looking for D men (Dion would excel in that system). Would it happen? most likely no, but it was really fun reading some of the posts and i thought we could have some fun here intead of bickering about the validity of +/- and whether Wendel is better than Sundin.

vCash
    Forgot to mention that, according to the star, Nonis wanted Eakins to coach this team and even fought Burke on the subject

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...m-role-feschuk

It's from Feschuk so take it with a grain of salt.

vCash
    I was listening to the radio this morning and the DJs were talking about this one woman who was going to be on My Strange Addiction. She has a love of, get this, cat hair, people are weird.

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast