Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Reimer in vs Pens. Gardiner in vs Isles. The Isles game will be physical....and let me guess, it's on Leafs TV.

vCash
    I hate Leafs TV. I had to order Centre Ice before last weekend because I'm sick of these stupid regional restrictions. You have the most popular team in the league and yet you restrict yourself to broadcasting only in Ontario for 1/2 the games a year. Just seems idiotic to me. Not a problem anymore with Centre Ice.

vCash
    The Toronto Maple Leafs will re-evaluate D Jake Gardiner (neck/head) once the team arrives in Pittsburgh for Wednesday's game against the Penguins.
    Gardiner said Monday he thinks he's ready to return, but he needs clearance from the team's medical staff before that can happen. Check back tomorrow after the morning skate to see if he'll be play against the Penguins.

vCash
    Sounds good.

It likely means the end of Frasor which is fine with me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I hate Leafs TV. I had to order Centre Ice before last weekend because I'm sick of these stupid regional restrictions. You have the most popular team in the league and yet you restrict yourself to broadcasting only in Ontario for 1/2 the games a year. Just seems idiotic to me. Not a problem anymore with Centre Ice.
    I thought home teams games were blacked out on Centre ice? Not to scare you, I may be mistaken
    Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs
    Basketball- Toronto Raptors
    Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays
    Football - Philadelphia Eagles & San Diego Chargers

vCash
    I'm a bit torn on what I want the Leafs to do this season. On one hand, I want them to make the playoffs, just to have a reason to be excited for playoff time. On the other, I want to see them tank to get either McKinnon or Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I'm a bit torn on what I want the Leafs to do this season. On one hand, I want them to make the playoffs, just to have a reason to be excited for playoff time. On the other, I want to see them tank to get either McKinnon or Jones.

Either make the playoffs or get a high pick.

It should be the goal of every NHL team every season lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalie31 View Post
    I thought home teams games were blacked out on Centre ice? Not to scare you, I may be mistaken
    I live in Nova Scotia. We'll never have a "home team" here. I get every game every night. Had the Leafs game last night. If you live in Ontario you can't watch the Leafs game through Centre Ice they make you watch it on the channel broadcasting the game so TSN/RSN/Leafs TV. Atleast that's what it says on my dish. I have Bell.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Either make the playoffs or get a high pick.

It should be the goal of every NHL team every season lol
    NHL teams should take a look at what Dale Hunter has done with the London Knights...since he has taken over they are either Memorial Cup contenders or finishing last and rebuilding within 2 years. Dale is great at evaluating talent and isn't afraid to go all in or fold like a cheap suit. I don't agree with all the behind closed doors stuff he does with paying players, but that aside he is the model all CHL teams should follow.

vCash
    Dear Mother of God!!! the oilers are getting spanked right now. 6-1 and it's still the 1st period. lmao
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Jumbo Joe is dominating on my fantasy pool tonight. I was down 34 pts to start the night to my opponent and now I'm up 7. Silly night.

vCash
    Dubnyk
    the oilers
    6-1 sharks

are all trending world-wide right now. lol
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Yakupov and Galchenyuk both score their first NHL goals tonight

vCash
    The Habs putting the smackdown on the Panthers was unexpected and may make the Leafs sloppy win against them look a touch better.

vCash
    Any reason why I'm not allowed to post in the Leafs vs Pens Game Thread? I'm not banned lol. What's the deal?

Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast