Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Steve Stamkos comes up to our neighbours cottage almost every summer and we've shared brews many times before. Truth.

Lavy, the Pigs Ear was 6-8yrs ago my friend.
    Dope. Is he a nice guy? Did you get hammered with him?

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    I wish I knew all these famous athletes like you guys. The only semi famous guys I've ever hung out with were the guys from the band The Trews at a pool hall here in NS one night. We got booooooombed!

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Steve Stamkos comes up to our neighbours cottage almost every summer and we've shared brews many times before. Truth.

Lavy, the Pigs Ear was 6-8yrs ago my friend.
    The Pigs Ear was 10 years ago for me...maybe even longer lol...I was in the Patch for the Mem Cup...such a great time

vCash
    The OHL trade freeze gets lifted on Wednesday...I wonder if Biggs gets moved from Oshawa?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    I wish I knew all these famous athletes like you guys. The only semi famous guys I've ever hung out with were the guys from the band The Trews at a pool hall here in NS one night. We got booooooombed!
    I love the Trews. They played in Yarmouth last summer. I thought they did a great job in Halifax at the Canada Games. Good to see people make music using actual instruments! Good ole hometown music right there.

vCash
    Hell yah Lobster. The band were exactly what you'd think a group of guys from NS would be like. They put on an absolutely amazing show so me and some of the boys figured we'd hit the pool hall, shoot a game and go splits on a couple pitchers. On our way out the Trews were sitting at a table knockin back a few so I figured what the hell. When I went to pay our tab I told the waitress to throw a pitcher of Keith's on my tab and send it over to the Trews and tell them that the guys that are just leaving sent this over and wanted to say thanks for the good show. We weren't even out of the door and John Angus flagged us down to thank us and invited us over to drink with them. We musta sat there till 3:30 in the morning and the hall was supposed to close at 2. Just a great group of guys. The bass player was ****ed out of his mind on gear tho haha. They wouldn't remember me if they saw me now tho lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Hell yah Lobster. The band were exactly what you'd think a group of guys from NS would be like. They put on an absolutely amazing show so me and some of the boys figured we'd hit the pool hall, shoot a game and go splits on a couple pitchers. On our way out the Trews were sitting at a table knockin back a few so I figured what the hell. When I went to pay our tab I told the waitress to throw a pitcher of Keith's on my tab and send it over to the Trews and tell them that the guys that are just leaving sent this over and wanted to say thanks for the good show. We weren't even out of the door and John Angus flagged us down to thank us and invited us over to drink with them. We musta sat there till 3:30 in the morning and the hall was supposed to close at 2. Just a great group of guys. The bass player was ****ed out of his mind on gear tho haha. They wouldn't remember me if they saw me now tho lol.
    Haha, my wife told me at the concert in Yarmouth that the bass player was a mess. I was out fishing. The Trews and the Tragically Hip is as good as it gets. I have a friend who named his boat Fully Completely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    The Pigs Ear was 10 years ago for me...maybe even longer lol...I was in the Patch for the Mem Cup...such a great time
    My dAd was the host for the Brandon Wheat Kings at that Mem Cup and I got to ride up in the bus with him to pick them up. Seates next to me on the way back...Wade Redden.

vCash
    Funny thing is Wade Redden is riding the bus at this stage in his career, hard to believe

vCash
    I think Wade Redden is still a capable top four defenseman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    The OHL trade freeze gets lifted on Wednesday...I wonder if Biggs gets moved from Oshawa?
    Was rumoured a while ago he would be going to London. Hope that's still the case. Do you know who's coming back to Oshawa, though? I think Jensen was leaving, which is a big blow. Laughton, Lessio, Jenner and Thomas may be back, which would be nice. Would hate to see Biggs have to carry the load on the team, so hopefully those guys are back

vCash
    A scout I've watched a bunch of games with the past 3 years was of the understanding that Oshawa was looking to start a rebuild. This was prior to Biggs announcing he was leaving the NCAA though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Dope. Is he a nice guy? Did you get hammered with him?
    When he was a bit younger he enjoyed a few more pints...but now he seems to be pretty serious about his career so he doesn't partake as much. Smart.

vCash
    Just bought a case of Sommersby to see what all the hype is about...if you like apple juice and getting drunk this is the drink for you...it is $75 a case though

vCash
    Your a high roller lavy

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast