Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

File Checkers Signups

In an Ideal world I would have 10 of you to pick a certain division and tell me which ratings to adjust. I will assume this will be unbiased as you won't have a team yet. Basically this file is bad and rather then just have me go through each rating I can get some help from you guys. Your job will be to go over your assigned division and recommend changes. Like say lebron is a c+ c+ c+ c+ c+ and only scoring 6 points well then he needs changed to much higher ratings. Also, pay attention to their actual production as sometimes a player can be really close on ratings and be much better then his ratings would indicate.

vCash
    Can't we just skip this, along with gripes? What you see is what you get with your team?

vCash
    no because this file is really bad. and it should only take a day or two if we get people to do it instead of me taking much longer

vCash
    I'm in.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I'm in