Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1387
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuhpelluh View Post
    I lmao at everyone in here bickering over the comics vs. the tv show and then people bickering about how the comic is supposed to be in the comic thread and this is for the tv show.

I'm like, Arguing? on the INTERNETZ?!?! Yadon'tsay!

As a reader of the comics and a watcher of the show, I'm intrigued with how they're playing different things out. The Guv'nah was a much more comic book-y evil in paper format, but on the show the shades of gray are much more evident and it's incredible to see. You can see the things he does, and understand WHY he does them. You know he's corrupt, power mad, and all of that, but he just seems so much more.....HUMAN.

Much like professional wrestling, the best villains are the ones who truly believe what they're doing is right and there's an element of truth to what they believe as well. I also like how they've more or less combined Herschel and later issues Dale, since they already killed off Dale and he played such an important role at the prison.

I'm ready to see Andrea just eat a bullet. I can't even stand to look at the actress's face anymore without wanting to spin kick something. I get what they're doing with the character, but I'm just done with her. She's been nothing but a whiny pain in the *** for three seasons now, and I just can't see them being able to salvage her the way they've salvaged Carl by turning him into Darrell Jr. minus the creepy ear necklace and awkward romance with Jamie Lee Curtis's sister.

I think a few people are gonna eat it on Sunday besides the super obvious ones. And I feel like they hold off on killing Merle until the second half of the season.
    Agreed. Andrea is gunna bite it and Merle will be left for the second half of season 2. I can defiently see thant happening since Merle is the main antagonist in this show IMO. He could also catch the wrath of Glenn in ep. 8 though.

vCash
    Has anybody played the walking dead game on PS3 if so what you think ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    OMG DUDE THIS IS JUST FOR THE SHOW!

J/k, just wanted to do my imitation of this thread.

No, I have not played the game.

vCash
    THERE IS A THREAD FOR THE GAME!!!!

Well, I don't know if there actually is one or not, but I had to go there...
    I really should develop a sig, huh?

vCash
    Andrea being the next major death seems to be a popular prediction. The character on the show suuuuuucks.

vCash
    I'm starting episode 5 soon, its a great game.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Andrea being the next major death seems to be a popular prediction. The character on the show suuuuuucks.
    I doubt it, there is a huge plotline there with Andrea having to pick between the group and the Govenor, you can just feel it. And they are going to have to kill someone off tomorrow because its the mid season finale, and you can see Carl saying "Just leave her behind" in the sneak peak. Why else would they even have her there and just kill her off now? They might as well did at the end of Season 2 and just had the beginning of this season consist of just Michone in Woodbury. They are obviously building emotions with them by what they've shown them doing.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    She picks the group and the Governer kills her.

9. 12-01-2012, 07:42 AM
    Reason
    Do not present something as a spoiler and then posted anyways without the white font.

vCash
    I kinda like the dirty little girl thing from Andrea...sorry, but she gets a few more episodes just based on showing her some skin...

the character? she could go down in the shootout at OK corral on sunday night...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    OMG DUDE THIS IS JUST FOR THE SHOW!

J/k, just wanted to do my imitation of this thread.

No, I have not played the game.

vCash
    Played all of them on xbox i really enjoyed it. But its not your prototypical zombie killing game i'd say its basically like choosing what to say/do in your own walking dead show. Not everyone would like the game due to the lack of physical interaction, but if your a huge WD fan im sure you would enjoy it just for the fact of it's story tying into the book/show. Its actually pretty cool how the game gets you so attached to the characters the ending was very emotional.
    49ersssss

vCash
    And if you play it and like it, it has already been confirmed they are working on the sequel right now.
    49ersssss

14. 12-01-2012, 05:07 PM
    Reason
    deleted quote

vCash
    I have to say I'd betthe first half of the show involves a Woodbury group driving past Rick and the gang towards the prison. forcing them to double back to protect the prison and the people there.

vCash
    I'm so happy that the writing is 400 times better than last season, where nothing happened for 4/5th of it.

Plus, no Laurie yelling "WHERE IS CARL" every 20 minutes makes the show better off. Seriously, keep track of your kid.
    Long Drive: A Phillies Blog

@LineyPLD on Twitter

Member:
    Phillies PSD Hall Of Fame, Class of 2009
    Eagles PSD Hall Of Fame, Inaugural Class of 2009
    Sixers PSD Hall Of Fame, Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liney3506 View Post
    I'm so happy that the writing is 400 times better than last season, where nothing happened for 4/5th of it.

Plus, no Laurie yelling "WHERE IS CARL" every 20 minutes makes the show better off. Seriously, keep track of your kid.
    Yes!!! It was like a soap opera with a few zombies. This season is much better.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast