Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1387
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    There are plenty of important characters from the comic who've died in the show (and in the comic, for that matter)...

That's the whole point about this type of story line. Literally anybody could die at any time.
    On the same episode they were introduced? What i mean is anyone named Tyreese i now know will be a lasting character for a while like Michonne. Had i not known that Michonne was a comic character for example, maybe i wouldnt have automatically known that shes not going anywhere. Thats all im saying. Theres no reason to name drop comic characters in here...leave it for the comic thread. Its pretty simple.

Say for example, there was a comic fan who posted that i wish "Pedro" from the comics was on the show. Next thing you know, theres a guy named Pedro that appears on the tv show...maybe hes just a guy guarding the wall or something. But i will know that hes much more than just a random guy because people have talked about that name in regards to the comic. Thats a spoiler. I dont want to know a damn thing about the comic and i dont think its unreasonable that someone wishes people wouldnt talk about anything regarding it.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-28-2012 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    I can't ****ing believe people are still blathering on about the comics in here. I can't even go backwards one page because I don't want to see whatever it is that's being argued about.

There's another thread for the comics. ****.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    BTW, I always thought the way Lori carried that 2" 38 in a back pocket was kinda' hot. I noticed Beth was carrying one the same way in this episode. Who would have thought that skinny chicks with a 2" revolver in a back pocket would be hot?
    You know the actor that plays Beth is 27?? I thought she was like 17 lol.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I can't ****ing believe people are still blathering on about the comics in here. I can't even go backwards one page because I don't want to see whatever it is that's being argued about.

There's another thread for the comics. ****.
    No one is arguing about anything

People are discussing the walking dead, sometimes in that discussion the comic and video game have both been brought up.

I have seen you in here several times and all you are discussing is what everyone else should or shouldn't be discussing in this thread. I think we all get it.

Now what do you think about the show? Any thoughts on how the mid season finale is going down? I mean anything that relates to the show? I want to know what you think about the show.
    Last edited by Randy West; 11-29-2012 at 04:58 AM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    at some point (in the 2nd half of the season, not in the mid-finale) I can see that Daryl is in a quandry about putting an arrow through his brother's forehead and then can see his gf pulling the trigger...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Has anyone figured out why the mid season break?

I have looked all over and have not heard an explanation as of yet.
    i think it has something to do with the holidays, since ratings on new shows drop then. similiar to why they dont have new shows in the summer
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    There are plenty of important characters from the comic who've died in the show (and in the comic, for that matter)...

That's the whole point about this type of story line. Literally anybody could die at any time.
    except rick

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    at some point (in the 2nd half of the season, not in the mid-finale) I can see that Daryl is in a quandry about putting an arrow through his brother's forehead and then can see his gf pulling the trigger...
    well judging by the previews looks like they will be meeting in this epsidoe, since daryl clearly said he recognized his brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    You know the actor that plays Beth is 27?? I thought she was like 17 lol.
    lol i thought i googled her once and it said 17 too. She sure dont look 27. And ive had such high hopes carl was gonna tap that and now im not so sure. All i know is carl needs some vagina it would be good for the little guy hes got a lot of stress.
    Last edited by ImgoodHarbaughU; 11-29-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Glenn will kill Merle. If your looking for someone Daryl will kill in the episode its going to be Andrea *cross your fingers* Mainly because of his line after she shot him in season 2. I really hope that happens. Andrea is the new Lori. Except I think less people will second guess Andrea dying.

Oh and I also think they take a break to give the actors a holiday to spend with their families lol. They probably like to celebrate too. But mostly I think its for matching shows up with more popular shows to get better ratings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    On the same episode they were introduced?
    I know your point and agree with you but funny thing is that Jim almost fit this description. He was a much bigger character in the book and he died in what his 2nd episode? It has happened and I hope it happens again so that anything goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I know your point and agree with you but funny thing is that Jim almost fit this description. He was a much bigger character in the book and he died in what his 2nd episode? It has happened and I hope it happens again so that anything goes.
    Some walkers dont even last a page

vCash
    Carl definitely deserves some buttocks from Beth. He's my new favorite character on the show, though when Rick isn't being super serial he's pretty awesome. This might be the easiest season as far as re-watching episodes, it's all good stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    No one is arguing about anything

People are discussing the walking dead, sometimes in that discussion the comic and video game have both been brought up.

I have seen you in here several times and all you are discussing is what everyone else should or shouldn't be discussing in this thread. I think we all get it.

Now what do you think about the show? Any thoughts on how the mid season finale is going down? I mean anything that relates to the show? I want to know what you think about the show.
    Evidently not.

Also, I've had my thoughts on every ep of this season in this thread. If you want to know them so desperately, you can scroll a back a few pages and find them. They'll be the ones buried under entire pages of people bickering back and forth about something that isn't the show, something entirely different that actually has it's own thread. My midseason finale forecast is in there too.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    I lmao at everyone in here bickering over the comics vs. the tv show and then people bickering about how the comic is supposed to be in the comic thread and this is for the tv show.

I'm like, Arguing? on the INTERNETZ?!?! Yadon'tsay!

As a reader of the comics and a watcher of the show, I'm intrigued with how they're playing different things out. The Guv'nah was a much more comic book-y evil in paper format, but on the show the shades of gray are much more evident and it's incredible to see. You can see the things he does, and understand WHY he does them. You know he's corrupt, power mad, and all of that, but he just seems so much more.....HUMAN.

Much like professional wrestling, the best villains are the ones who truly believe what they're doing is right and there's an element of truth to what they believe as well. I also like how they've more or less combined Herschel and later issues Dale, since they already killed off Dale and he played such an important role at the prison.

I'm ready to see Andrea just eat a bullet. I can't even stand to look at the actress's face anymore without wanting to spin kick something. I get what they're doing with the character, but I'm just done with her. She's been nothing but a whiny pain in the *** for three seasons now, and I just can't see them being able to salvage her the way they've salvaged Carl by turning him into Darrell Jr. minus the creepy ear necklace and awkward romance with Jamie Lee Curtis's sister.

I think a few people are gonna eat it on Sunday besides the super obvious ones. And I feel like they hold off on killing Merle until the second half of the season.