Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That was pretty intense. Really good episode. Very interested to see where they go from here.

When I complained about stuff in the opener, this is what I meant. It's a lot more intense when it's in the tight quarters, often in the dark and they're fighting for their lives like that.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    anyone else feel kinda bad for tdawg watching the walking dead?

lucky that he got to be a part of such an awesome show for 2 and a bit season but he seems pretty emotional about it

vCash
    Best episode of the season so far, and this season is not messing around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan360 View Post
    i have a sneaky feeling carl didnt actually shoot lori
    What came with the decision to kill Lori off in such a different fashion than in the comics?
    Robert Kirkman: We definitely wanted to get Rick [Andrew Lincoln] and Carl into a different kind of headspace moving forward this season. We always planned that the loss of Rick's wife would be a central part of this show and we were always building toward it, but as we were crafting this season, we realized that there was a lot to do with Rick and Carl after that event, so the moment kept moving closer to the beginning of the season until it was in Episode 4. This is the kind of episode that most people would save for the finale, but to have it so early in the season, it's like, "What comes next?!" It really gives this season a pretty intense drive. It was really jarring, which I think is pretty cool.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainme...#ixzz2BJtYjutn

not really a spoiler but some creative insight there
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Old Gregggg View Post
    anyone else feel kinda bad for tdawg watching the walking dead?

lucky that he got to be a part of such an awesome show for 2 and a bit season but he seems pretty emotional about it
    I'm assuming you mean Talking Dead?

If so, I didn't watch it but in a way, I can feel bad for him. If he was getting as emotional as you say, I feel bad that he was that into the show and his job, yet the writers barely included him (more so last season)

vCash
    Finally they killed of Lori, thank God! Just wished they kept T-dog around.

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Oh and Carl got dibbs on the younger girl. The other one is taken as well.
    Unless we see some Takashi **** where Glenn loses Maggie to the mandingo of T-Dog's replacement

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    When they killed Tdog they lost half my interest.

vCash
    T-Dog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Unless we see some Takashi **** where Glenn loses Maggie to the mandingo of T-Dog's replacement

vCash
    Great episode.
    One of the best episodes since the pilot.

Great ending, and the generator scene was pretty funny.
    Darryl holding the door for dear life, whole Rick is battling the killer within.
    Guy puts up a good fight, darryl is still holding on for dear life
    Guy gets shot, and Darryl is no longer holding on for dear life, and about to prison shank the inmate with the gun (zombies just vanish).

The show got real cheesy with Hershel hobbling on his crutches. Thank God that guy set them up for Hell. The episode was going to ****, and the chaos saved the episode.

vCash

The Walking Dead Season 3

Daryl let the door open and killed two zombies and then closed it again. Is not like the zombies just vanished. Then he tried to help Rick, but the black dude had pick up the gun.

vCash

The Walking Dead Season 3

Tdog should of known that his time was up the minute he got to say more than two words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Just speculating but i'll put it in white anyways.. where do you think Merle shows up? I'm starting to think it will be wherever Andrea and Michonne end up. I think that makes more sense than him finding his was to the prison somehow. Also think that the inmate Rick locked out will come back. When Carol was cutting open that corpse, it was like someone was watching her through the bushes (anyone else get that)?
    Kinda knew the 2nd part all along, so it didn't surprise me much. But damn that was a good episode.

vCash
    Good, good episode....Lori is dead, Tdog gone (sadly)...Carl has the 1,000 yard stare (love it)...the emotions were flying around at the end, and they did a REALLY good job portraying Rick's grief...I guess the two inmates need to be a part of the group permanently now...

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast