Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Thanks for the completely unnecessary spoiler.
    eehh its not too much of a spoiler, from wut ive been told from someone who read the comics he dies, but i think we can all agree that we want carl dead at some point anyways
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    The last episode of the second season was amazing. I watched it three times. I thought the first season was good/ok, but season two was really good, and got better by the week.

Can't wait for season 3. Sucks there is no more Shane though. He was the best part of the show. I didn't read the comics, so I thought there was no way they were going to kill him off because he was such an important character. Glad I didn't read it first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    From the looks of the trailer that twat Andrea lives past the first episode.

**** my mother****ing lyfe.
    I cannot stand her either. I hate how she thinks she's a ****ing badass.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dmac View Post
    The last episode of the second season was amazing. I watched it three times. I thought the first season was good/ok, but season two was really good, and got better by the week.

Can't wait for season 3. Sucks there is no more Shane though. He was the best part of the show. I didn't read the comics, so I thought there was no way they were going to kill him off because he was such an important character. Glad I didn't read it first.
    Really? The exact opposite for me.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Can't wait.

vCash
    this season looks like its totally gonna make up for most of the 2nd season

pumped for s3

vCash
    Looking at the preview. It looks like they are taking different approaches to the helicopter and to the way the characters meet the governor.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    Really? The exact opposite for me.
    I should probably rewatch the first season. I just didn't get into it much at first. It got hyped up so much, and I watched it about six months after it aired. I got more into it in the second season and watched it when it aired.

If I went back and watched them all over again I would probably like the first season more then I originally did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    It's not a spoiler. If I missed something in the comics and it did happen, then it wont happen for a very, very long time. Like, maybe 2-3 seasons if it gets that far
    Right now Issue #100 just came out, and *COMIC BOOK SPOILERS IN WHITE* out of everyone we see on the TV show whose alive now that exists in the comics, only Rick, Carl, Michonne, Andrea and Maggie ain't dead. And Carl has been shot ****ing twice now, once in the ****ing face and he's still alive. This is ********. *END OF SPOILERS* so yeah, it ain't gonna happen for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    eehh its not too much of a spoiler, from wut ive been told from someone who read the comics he dies, but i think we can all agree that we want carl dead at some point anyways
    Apparently that someone doesn't have very good reading comprehension for a comic book because he ain't dead.

vCash
    Regardless if that spoiler happens or not, we have a strict rule against spoiling shows. Lots of people have read the comics, but that doesn't mean you should ruin it for the rest of us.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Looks pretty sweet, this show has turned into our Sunday night family show lmao..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaunnieboi View Post
    Apparently that someone doesn't have very good reading comprehension for a comic book because he ain't dead.
    just wut i heard thats all. true or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Regardless if that spoiler happens or not, we have a strict rule against spoiling shows. Lots of people have read the comics, but that doesn't mean you should ruin it for the rest of us.
    alright alright geez my bad

vCash
    Please type like an intelligent human being as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Please type like an intelligent human being as well
    really? lol MY APOLOGIES, I AM SINCERELY REMORSEFUL, I AM SO SORRY...are those better?

who are you to say on how I should type words? Are you my freaking English teacher? no. So shut up and don't criticize me on how i spell on a forum of all places I'm not trying to write an English paper you OCD, everything's got to be perfect grammar, tool
    Last edited by cg_la00; 07-15-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast