Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,381 to 1,387 of 1387
    vCash
    Out of curiosity does anyone remember which ep was last year's midseason finale? And/or if anyone was killed off in that one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Out of curiosity does anyone remember which ep was last year's midseason finale? And/or if anyone was killed off in that one?
    It was the one that ended in them finding Sophia in the barn. Don't think anyone was killed off (unless you count her, since she was technically already dead at that point, they just didn't know it yet).

vCash
    Oh, yeah that's right. I'd count her I guess.

That was such a slow season up to that point I remember watching the end of that episode and thinking "****ing FINALLY something is happening." And then it picked up a lot over the second half.

This year has really been the oppposite. A lot has happened already, so hopefully they don't go the other way on us with a bunch of slow, uneventful eps in the second half leading up to the season finale. Either way I have really high hopes for tonight.

vCash
    speculate:

What does Michonne become to Ricks group? A trusted Lieutenant similar to Darryl? Rick's love interest? Darryl's love interest? As she integrates it promises to be some good stuff. She will obviously be a top fighter, but what role will she play?
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Michonne kind of paused to admire Oscar's work before the cabin in last week's episode. Her being Rick's love interest would be interesting.

vCash
    If Michonne and tiock got together, he had better not EVER cheat on her?!!! she is already pissed off at the world and brandishes that blade pretty quickly...rick could be singing soprano when she is done with him!!!

vCash

The Walking Dead Season 3 (no comic book spoilers!)

Shes gonna get with hershel, them battle scars will set her off. Seriously tho i dont see them starting a new romance til they clarify wtf is goin on with carol and daryl, plus we got andrea and the gov goin at each other a couple times an episode

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293