Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Doomsday Preppers

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/...-into-a-hobby/

I just watched an episode and these people are nucking futs. There's one lady that clearly has an infatuation with food. She's turned her house into a giant pantry.

vCash
    Just watched a few episodes. I would hate to be a kid of one of these people. When I was watching it, all I could think is these people need to see a therapist. And this is no way to live life, feeling paranoid all the time about some crazy scenario that has a very small chance of ever happening.

vCash

ewing

Love this show. The rating system at the end is badass

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by guru:24512906
    Just watched a few episodes. I would hate to be a kid of one of these people. When I was watching it, all I could think is these people need to see a therapist. And this is no way to live life, feeling paranoid all the time about some crazy scenario that has a very small chance of ever happening.
    what's comical is one guy said that he can live a stress free life because he doesn't have to worry about a disaster.

vCash
    Did any of you guys see the episode where the guy actually went and bought an old Deuce 4x4? Watching his wife try and learn stick on that was a good laugh. Wasn't this guy but something along the lines of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oms6GlvjJj4

vCash
    One of those shows where you get to see rather interesting people. Can't they just shut up and live their lives like the rest of us?