Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash

Raymond Felton Signs with Mavericks

Mr. Felton,

We'd love to bring you to Memphis to help carry the load at PG with Goran Dragic. You'd also get some minutes at SG in smaller lineups. Would give you a great chance to contribute to a good team with a deep roster. We love Goran as our starter but we feel a capable backup who has experience as a starter would be great.

We are offering you our full Mini MLE with 4.5% increases.

Year 1: $2,500,000
    Year 2: $2,575,000

Sincerely,

The Memphis Grizzlies

vCash
    Mr. Felton,

I offer the vet min to compete with Aaron Brooks for the starting spot assuming we sign him. You will be getting +24 mins on the team.

-Nets FO

vCash
    Mr. Felton
    We would like to offer you a 1 year vet min contract with a PO for year 2. We feel you would be the perfect backup to Steve Nash. You can come in here and run the pick and roll with Howard and play 20-22 mins off the bench between PG and SG. You can go back to the year you had in NY prodction wise and be a force once again. You are very good off the ball so you can get good shots from Steve Nash, and having Kevin Garnett is a huuge plus to your game. We feel that we can bring home a championship to Houston and we hope you consider this offer from us.
    Come to Houston to win a championship,
    Houston Rockets
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Nets increase their offer to full mini MLE to be the leading candidate to start.

2-Year Contract(with max increases)
    Year 2: $2,575,000

vCash
    Nvm lulz
    Last edited by VCaintdead17; 07-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    Having the chance to start and earn a bigger contract 1 year from now is the most important thing to Mr. Felton.

He wants to be a starter and he wants a 1 year deal.

vCash
    2-Year Contract(with max increases)
    Year 2: $2,575,000(PO)

We change our 2nd year into a PO.

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    Well I guess we're out of the running since we can't offer a starting spot. Good luck, we retract.

Memphis

vCash
    We in Philly can give you a starting job, and are willing to give you the money you want.

Mr. Felton, the Philadelphia 76ers would like to offer you a contract of 3 years, 16.2M million dollars (year 1: 5,000,000 - year 2: 5,400,000 - year 3: 5,800,000)
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 07-14-2012 at 11:13 AM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    To add onto the above statement, you'd be joining a core of:

PG: ???/Norris Cole
    SG: Manu Ginobili/Justin Denmon
    SF: Michael Beasley/Grant Hill
    PF: Taj Gibson
    C: Al Horford

You would be the starting point guard if you were to join us, which is the exact role you're looking for. You'd get around 30 minutes per game on our squad, and we'd expect you to put up career numbers, as you are entering your career.

We're also on the verge of adding stud center, Javale Mcgee to the roster. The additions of yourself and Mcgee would give us the youth and athleticism that we need to push forward and make noise in the playoffs. The Sixers coaching staff loves your ability to push the ball with your speed, and create fast breaks off of turnovers. Our roster has a perfect combination of youth, athleticism and experience.

Manu Ginobili and Al Horford are the all-star talents on our roster that are expected o lead our team. Ginobili is a great secondary ballhandler and he will take pressure off of you with his ability to pass, defend, and play off the ball with cuts, and great outside shooting. Horford is one of the most versatile bigs in the league, with his ability to play well on both sides of the ball, and play both the PF and C spots.

Mr Felton, we're also willing to give you a one year deal worth 5 million, if that's what you'd prefer.

- Sixers FO

vCash
    Little disrespectful to call Felton Nelson is it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    we respectfully rescind

vCash
    Mr. Felton

Come start in Dallas. We have a very formidable starting 5 other than our vacant PG spot, and we believe that you fit perfectly because you will be able to dominate the ball like you did in New York two seasons ago when you were the most successful.

Year 1: 3,250,000

That is our offer Mr. Felton. Come on down to Dallas to start and earn a big contract next off-season.

-Cuban
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Yea Dallas sounds good, the most money starting position.