Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I agree 10%...why would Selanne sign if he knew Getz and Ryan were going to be traded and the team was going to rebuid...another cse of the "Leaf Bliners" by the new guy
    Well you know if Getzlaf and Perry make it to UFA next summer, and Burkie only having like 5-6 forwards under contract, you know we're going to get both of them.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Well you know if Getzlaf and Perry make it to UFA next summer, and Burkie only having like 5-6 forwards under contract, you know we're going to get both of them.
    Every potential UFA is signing with the Leafs next year...especially with all that cap room...we all know how great Burke is at signing the impact UFA's

vCash
    Every potential UFA is signing with the Leafs next year...especially with all that cap room...we all know how great Burke is at signing the impact UFA's
    weren't you the one who was saying that no high-profile UFA has made an impact on the team they signed with?

so there are many GM's that aren't great at signing impact UFA's
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    where did you hear/read this?
    Getzlaf had a down yr last yr. he also is a ufa next summer, where he plans to cash in. Getzlaf still has alot to offer, and with the ducks looking to add depth, look for Getz to be moved. Burke wants Getzlaf, and would give up major assets.

vCash
    Lavy.... Prozac is a proscribed drug that can/will help you cheer up. I strongly advise you to look in to getting a proscription. Wow, if you're married I feel for you wife. Wine and cheese style son

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B BURKE View Post
    Lavy.... Prozac is a proscribed drug that can/will help you cheer up. I strongly advise you to look in to getting a proscription. Wow, if you're married I feel for you wife. Wine and cheese style son
    Comes from being a Leaf fan for 30 plus years

vCash
    This guy is telling you to take drugs for depression and talking about your marriage and wife(if you are even married lol) because your opinion is different than is? Pathetic...

Legendary

vCash
    Thanks Doc

vCash
    Getzlaf had a down yr last yr. he also is a ufa next summer, where he plans to cash in. Getzlaf still has alot to offer, and with the ducks looking to add depth, look for Getz to be moved. Burke wants Getzlaf, and would give up major assets.
    Yes, but why would Burke move major assets for a 1 year rental when he can just wait a year and offer him a big contract? (not that we will unless the CBA basically eliminates those long contracts). Makes 0 sense to overpay for him now...

vCash
    Please enlighten me to what "major assets" Burke would give up there Doc

vCash
    Its obvious...kadri ,gardiner ,jvr ,reimer ,kuli, mac ,rielly....

vCash
    Please enlighten me to what "major assets" Burke would give up there Doc
    I love all these EA NHL12 GM's. They play a season of GM mode in a video game and think they know how to manage a team...

Legendary

vCash
    Im only kidding im with you on the arm chair gms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo View Post
    I love all these EA NHL12 GM's. They play a season of GM mode in a video game and think they know how to manage a team...
    I'm with you on that one

vCash
    e4 or e5 there Burkie?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast