Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bernier requests trade...

Just read on Twitter that Jonathan Bernier has requested a trade, for obvious reasons. Quicks' contract pretty much pushed him out of the picture. Wonder if Burke will bother attempting a deal. One can dream....

vCash

Also, Kings refused to at the last deadline. Either way I think is inevitable.

vCash
    What la want though..probably a lot

vCash

No idea. It was just confirmed that he requested a trade.

vCash
    I thought he already requested a trade

vCash

vCash
    I don't see a reason to do this. Way too many question marks at this point. Not to mention we already have a handful of goalie prospects who could be just as good.

vCash
    Gonna be expensive to get him. Look at what Lindback got for Nashville, Quick probably gets more than that (not that I agree he should). Would love to have him, though. I think we actually have the prospects/deep enough system now to be able to give up for a talent like this. So hopefully Burkie does it, just don't include our 2013 1st.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Burke said he wouldn't intend to go after Bernier. He will most likely go to a team like Chicago or elsewhere.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Gonna be expensive to get him. Look at what Lindback got for Nashville, Quick probably gets more than that (not that I agree he should). Would love to have him, though. I think we actually have the prospects/deep enough system now to be able to give up for a talent like this. So hopefully Burkie does it, just don't include our 2013 1st.
    You mean Bernier lol.

Me personally, I don't like Bernier one bit. I don't know why it's just I've seen him play numerous times and I'm not a fan.

For the right deal I guess Burkie can try and roll with Bernier and Reimer but I kind of want to see Scrivens get a shot. He's 25 I believe and it's his time, if we can't get a super star like Luongo, Schneider in net, we should just give Scrivens a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. RaPz--Le@F View Post
    You mean Bernier lol.

Me personally, I don't like Bernier one bit. I don't know why it's just I've seen him play numerous times and I'm not a fan.

For the right deal I guess Burkie can try and roll with Bernier and Reimer but I kind of want to see Scrivens get a shot. He's 25 I believe and it's his time, if we can't get a super star like Luongo, Schneider in net, we should just give Scrivens a shot.

I think he's overrated, or should I say overhyped as well. But there's still no denying his skill. I think he's more skilled than our goalies, so if the price is right, go get him. If it's too high, let Reimer and Scrivens battle it out. If they fail we have a LOT of cap space for a good 2013 FA market and we'll have a top pick in a deep draft. Best of both worlds, really.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Although I think Bernier is probably going to be better then Reimer/Scrivens, how can you really tell at this point? I can't blame Burke for not paying the more then likely high price tag it would take to acquire him when he might not be better off in the end? I would use those assets on a proven goalie and/or center/impact forward. That's just me

vCash
    If he's straight up for reimer/scrivens then sign me up. Anything more and i choose reimer to start the season.
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Yawn...

Seen him play...imo nothing to go crazy about..he's so small compared to out current goalies

Reimer/scrivens I'll take my chances

vCash
    If we can't get Lou then I'm all for it as long as the cost isnt crazy. Have 3 young possible starters and see who pans out. I think Burke is going for someone more experienced though.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast