Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    This season sucked. Iif dana thinks he can keep processing crap like this tuf will be over forever soon.
    Agreed. You can't really expect there to be 16 fighters every few months that are good enough to put on UFC-caliber fights. Period. In a sport where the top-10 in each division has very similar names to a couple years ago at this time I don't know how 30 guys/year are supposed to make a big impact. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. The show needs to take a break for a year or 2.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    I like the show a lot. I do not expect these guys to be champions. I expect them to be guys just trying to get their foot in the door. I like watching the behind the scenes of fighters as well as the training. I got to know a lot of fighters from this show. I never would have known what guys like Dos Santos and Nogs were like outside of the ring without the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I like the show a lot. I do not expect these guys to be champions. I expect them to be guys just trying to get their foot in the door. I like watching the behind the scenes of fighters as well as the training. I got to know a lot of fighters from this show. I never would have known what guys like Dos Santos and Nogs were like outside of the ring without the show.
    I agree that it's super cool to get to know a few of the fighters and coaches, but when half of a season is centered around a few freak-outs by a guy that has no business being a professional fighter.... it's just not great tv and as a product of the UFC it suffers.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    I agree that it's super cool to get to know a few of the fighters and coaches, but when half of a season is centered around a few freak-outs by a guy that has no business being a professional fighter.... it's just not great tv and as a product of the UFC it suffers.
    I agree some things could be tweaked to edit the show differently. I like some of the drama but they may go overboard sometimes. Some of it could just be a bunch of bored guys in a house with unlimited liquor. Maybe they should limit the liquor. Why cant they have a TV or cell phones? It is one of my favorite shows so I hope they keep it around for a while.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567