Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    So the VAST, VAST majority of blacks don't have a single idea in their head of the issues (but i thought you weren't a mind reader). Oh except for blacks right? Cause their so simple minded. I see know, your not bias or an idiot, your a flat out rasict......It all makes since now.

You are the perfect example of why black people don't vote GOP. Cause they have too many people like you.

Why don't you tell us all what else the VAST, VAST majority of black people think? I'm sure you must have more......
    Yep the Correct answer is go find a mirror.
    Yes, excatly! He starts a thread "basicly" asking why black people don't vote for "his party" and then precedes to talk about how ignorant they all are. In the same damn post. Are you ****ing kidding me?

That's got to be some of the most amazing **** I ever read. You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Lol
    Last edited by jayjay33; 07-15-2012 at 10:37 PM.

vCash
    Just a thought, but I am wondering if this doesn't have more to do with urban center voting vs. rural voting. Its no secret that voters of any race in major cities vote democrat. Do we know what the percentage of african american voters are in these cities vs. rural communities?

Here is an interesting article on the subject.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, angry norwegian, always the guy in the back of the crowd encouraging a fight, but never the guy front and center.
    Do you want to fight about me not fighting?

vCash
    Yes, excatly! He starts a thread "basicly" asking why black people don't vote for "his party" and then precedes to talk about how ignorant they all are. In the same damn post. Are you ****ing kidding me?

That's got to be some of the most amazing **** I ever read. You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Lol
    I knew this was going to end bad from his first post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    When you say that black people have "nothing in their heads" it's racist. I don't have to apologize that. I can handle the discussion it seems that you cannot.
    No it's not. I directed that statement towards politics. You're oversensitive. I summarized that blacks are not politically active. That's not racist. Everything's not racist.

vCash
    So the VAST, VAST majority of blacks don't have a single idea in their head of the issues (but i thought you weren't a mind reader). Oh except for blacks right? Cause their so simple minded. I see know, your not bias or an idiot, your a flat out rasict......It all makes since now.

You are the perfect example of why black people don't vote GOP. Cause they have too many people like you.

Why don't you tell us all what else the VAST, VAST majority of black people think? I'm sure you must have more......
    Listen closely, race-mongerer. If it's the truth, it's the truth. Sorry you can't handle it either. BTW, I'm black. My observations are what they are. Does it really matter what race I am? Why should it? Why shouldn't I be able to ask this question? Americans are hyper-sensitive. Pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Listen closely, race-mongerer. If it's the truth, it's the truth. Sorry you can't handle it either. BTW, I'm black. My observations are what they are. Does it really matter what race I am? Why should it? Why shouldn't I be able to ask this question? Americans are hyper-sensitive. Pathetic.
    I am black also, and you are either lying about being black or being informed. I choose the former. The dude you are accusing of being a race-monger can see the republican party more clearly then you can and is as far from being a race mongerer as one can be.

But you, if you are truly a black person, is the worst type of black (next to drug dealers) I can think of. You are apart of a political party that have member, who are racists and race-mongerers. I wouldn't join a organization that was anti-white or jewish, but you join a party were you can rub shoulders with KKK , arayan brotherhood members, what does that say about you? Answer my post two back that explain why blacks don't join the republican party.

vCash
    No it's not. I directed that statement towards politics. You're oversensitive. I summarized that blacks are not politically active. That's not racist. Everything's not racist.
    I disagree with this. Obama received too much of the black vote in 2008 for the bold to be true. For whatever reason (the premise of the threads main question), Obama proved this to be untrue. So we could ask two questions- what makes Obama motivate so much of the black vote for the first time? Is it really race alone? or: What about teh GOP, or even the dems candidates failed to draw the black vote.

And you other statement at least read racist. There is a differnece between being disenfranchised and not having a political thought in their heads, let alone the genralization derived from an anectotal reference.

Okay, so technically it was three questions- but I count the first one as a two parter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I disagree with this. Obama received too much of the black vote in 2008 for the bold to be true. For whatever reason (the premise of the threads main question), Obama proved this to be untrue. So we could ask two questions- what makes Obama motivate so much of the black vote for the first time? Is it really race alone? or: What about teh GOP, or even the dems candidates failed to draw the black vote.

And you other statement at least read racist. There is a differnece between being disenfranchised and not having a political thought in their heads, let alone the genralization derived from an anectotal reference.

Okay, so technically it was three questions- but I count the first one as a two parter.
    Oh, pats with his two for ones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I disagree with this. Obama received too much of the black vote in 2008 for the bold to be true.

This is proof? I think you're actually straying from the original point which is why blacks vote democrat.

For whatever reason (the premise of the threads main question), Obama proved this to be untrue. So we could ask two questions- what makes Obama motivate so much of the black vote for the first time? Is it really race alone? or: What about teh GOP, or even the dems candidates failed to draw the black vote.

Unless you're claiming McCain energized the black vote for some reason I'd settle for the "historic" reasons.

And you other statement at least read racist. There is a difference between being disenfranchised and not having a political thought in their heads, let alone the genralization derived from an anectotal reference.

It's not racist. It's an observation. I don't care what any of you say. Blacks don't know the issues. Prove me otherwise. Probably most Americans don't know the issues and tend to vote emotional or selfish reasons. I'd just like to know why over 90% of one race votes historically only one way. No one has given me an acceptable answer yet. Too shocked by my statement. Focus, people. Please.

Okay.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 07-16-2012 at 02:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am black also, and you are either lying about being black or being informed. I choose the former. The dude you are accusing of being a race-monger can see the republican party more clearly then you can and is as far from being a race mongerer as one can be.

But you, if you are truly a black person, is the worst type of black (next to drug dealers) I can think of. You are apart of a political party that have member, who are racists and race-mongerers. I wouldn't join a organization that was anti-white or jewish, but you join a party were you can rub shoulders with KKK , arayan brotherhood members, what does that say about you? Answer my post two back that explain why blacks don't join the republican party.
    Why would I lie? Why would you lie? No one accusing anyone of lying. Just asking questions.

I'm not going to address the rest of your post. It insults my intelligence. WES445, I will not reply to any future posts of yours.

vCash
    Why would I lie? Why would you lie? No one accusing anyone of lying. Just asking questions.

I'm not going to address the rest of your post. It insults my intelligence. WES445, I will not reply to any future posts of yours.
    Oh, that really breaks my heart, especially coming from you "just asking questions". You being insulting, disrespectful torwards blacks and start crying when others point out your racism, or self-hatre.

vCash
    Blacks don't know the issues.

Okay.
    That. That right there is racist. I disagree with every fiber of my being with anyone who votes for Obama, but to say something like this is, by its very definition, racist. I may disagree with left leaning people, but to indicate that a race of people doesn't understand the issues.... you know what? If you can't see how that is racist, all I can really do is wish you well and move on.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    "don't have a single idea in their heads" that's what you wrote. That's not summarizing someone's attitude towards politics... that's saying dumb.

But let's skip whether or not anything's racist and just examine the veracity of the idea that black people are not politically active.

Do we have a black president? Well that's one person who is active right?

Who are all those black politicians? Are they white people in black-face?

Who are these people?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/21/us/21jena.html?_r=1

What about Occupy Oakland?

People complain about all the protests that Sharpton organizes... it's literally a joke "Darryl Strawberry called out at home... Sharpton organizes Protest."

So clearly there are some black people who are politically active. So that dispels the all idea... What about amount... Could you possibly have been implying that black folk are less politically active than white folk? Do a lower % of black people care about politics than white people? it's hard to find the data there. Voter turn out... Well in 2008 this wasn't the case. http://allotherpersons.wordpress.com...voter-turnout/

And young black people probably were statistically significantly more likely to vote.
    http://allotherpersons.wordpress.com.../white-voters/

Hmmm but 2008 was different, Obama and all, so what about 2004?
    http://www.census.gov/newsroom/relea.../cb09-110.html
    nope young black people still way out there.

if you don't like voter turnout (as you suggest that black people are in the voting booth with no idea in their heads) then you will need a different operational definition of "politically active"... like these people do. http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/...f_all.html.csp

You know what the truth is very few people (all color, sexes etc.) are politically active. Just think about what % of folks who come on PSD will post here in the politics section. Just think about the low % of people who even just bother to vote.

What it comes down to is that you claim that one group is less politically active and the only evidence you offer is your personal experience. If you've seen money ball essentially you have just put yourself in a group with the scout talking about the player's ugly girlfriend. Or you are confusing not thinking about the issues with not agreeing with you on the issues.

You want to know why black people vote for Democrats and you don't want to accept the history of politics, or the policies of the republicans that are biased against poor people, or the example of the KKK, skin heads and people of a racist persuasion voting for republicans, then I suggest that you will likely not find an answer that suits you. It seems as though you are looking for a reason to support your world view, which if I understand it correctly is that the only reason why black people would do such a thing is because black people aren't paying attention.
    Last edited by flips333; 07-16-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Race-mongerer? No your a rasicst.....and who's truth, yours? Do you know the vast vast majority of black people? No you don't.....so how do you know what they know or don't know? the answer is you don't.....but yet you made the claim that they don't have an idea in their head. Your a racist and I seriously doubt your black. You are the one who is pathetic. It's people like you who are driving this country apart, with your racism and stupidity.

But you still didn't answer my question, what else don't the vast, vast majority of blacks have in their heads? math? English? science?

Cause we clearly don't know a thing about the economy or taxes or health care or abortion or immigration. As a matter of fact could somebody explain the economy thing to me? But please don't use any big words, you know us blacks don't have much in our heads. Health care? What's that?
    Last edited by jayjay33; 07-16-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast