Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 184
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Sorry, I'm off that. No one could handle my words and all strayed off topic.
    Jesus, really?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,428
    vCash
    1500

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    You think those two are indicative of the GOP in general?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,428
    vCash
    1500
    No, but I think that things like that don't happen with nearly as much frequency among the general populace or the Democratic Party.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    12,199
    vCash
    1500
    Biden makes a racist statement that rings in all of our ears.
    The problem is the perception that minorities in this country are too lazy or uneducated to get real jobs or start their own businesses. By making welfare so readily available, mr. Biden is right, we are enslaving people.
    Minorities in this country do own businesses, they are at the top in almost every level of government and the private sector. This is a problem for the democratic presidential candidates if it continues.
    Keeping people poor and dependent on welfare means votes for democratic spend happy politicians.
    African Americans are rising above this wrong perception. America is for all of us, now let's elect a real president, roll up our sleeves and get to work.
    Want to read a great book? "pick a better country" by Ken Hamblin

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    12,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Sorry, I'm off that. No one could handle my words and all strayed off topic.
    Lol....ok

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,428
    vCash
    1500
    Biden made an uncouth joke about how regressive the modern GOP is. Say what you will about the comment, which shouldn't have been said, but it wasn't racist.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni
    The problem is the perception that minorities in this country are too lazy or uneducated to get real jobs or start their own businesses.
    And who believes that?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    7,063
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    And who believes that?
    Herman Cain for example. Who if you saw him on the daily show dropped a beautiful bomb... suggesting the reason why there is virtually no black people in polls voting for Romney is they conducted the polls during the day, when the black people who are voting for Romney are out working. The look on Stewart's face... of honest surprise was precious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    12,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    And who believes that?
    Unfortunately the liberals do. That is why they contiunue to keep so many people of all races down with welfare. The ridiculous attitude that you can stay home and collect a check for nothing is insane.
    You bash Romney, and his Mormon faith, do you have any idea of the incredible welfare program the Mormons have? Any clue?
    It is the number one welfare system in the world. They not only take care of their own, they take care of others as well.
    Here is how it works. Each month, Mormons worldwide contribute what is called a "Fast Offering"
    Mormons skip eating two meals once a month and then donate the cost of those meals, (And most times alot more) to the welfare system.
    The needy, the poor, the sick, the injured all can benefit from this.
    Mormon Bishops, (Like Romney was) have the authority from the church to use these funds to help where help is needed.
    The church owns the countries largest cattle farm in Florida. other ranches around the country as well. They grow there own Grain, Corn, beans, fruit trees, and all kinds of food. The food is then transported to Canneries and meat plants where it is processed with....get this, VOLUNTEER LABOR.
    Mormons volunteer their time and energy to give to those in need.
    Mormon bishops can pay a mortgage payment, an electric bill etc.
    BUT....There must be a plan in place to GET OFF THE WELFARE. It is there to help people rise above the challenges they face, not get them comfortable in recieving free things.
    Those that recieve things are expected to volunteer time cleaning the church, working in welfare facilitiues, and on farms and ranches. They are also expected to get a job and support their own families. Then they can give a fast offering and help others.
    That is why our current welfare system is awful. No accountability.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    12,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Herman Cain for example. Who if you saw him on the daily show dropped a beautiful bomb... suggesting the reason why there is virtually no black people in polls voting for Romney is they conducted the polls during the day, when the black people who are voting for Romney are out working. The look on Stewart's face... of honest surprise was precious.
    See this is the kind of thing I love to hear. I know of people of all races who have lost Jobs, Some sit and complain, others go find another one. Those that refuse to go on welfare usually vote republican.

    My dad was an air traffic controller in 1980. Making over 100K a year to support 9 kids. He was fired by the President when they went on strike. The next day he was working at a Gas station down the street from our home. He worked as a late night book keeper at a nightclub, he delivered newspapers to stores, he even drove a school bus. All jobs seemingly below his previous paygrade, but he had responsibilities.
    My dad never took one cent from any kind of Welfare. He made it work. He went on to manage then own his own restaurant. somewhere along the line he and my Mom were Foster parents for over 20 kids and even adopted 4 of them. The two most recent adoptions were this past tuesday. Their new sons are 14 and 17. My Parents are 76 and 78.
    Two kids with no home, Birth parents jailed 8 years ago, and now they have a family. My dad still collects NO WELFARE. That is what we do in this country.


    90% of African Americans are also 100% opposed to same sex marriage, that never seems to be brought up either.
    Last edited by Captain Moroni; 08-31-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    7,063
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    See this is the kind of thing I love to hear. I know of people of all races who have lost Jobs, Some sit and complain, others go find another one. Those that refuse to go on welfare usually vote republican.

    My dad was an air traffic controller in 1980. Making over 100K a year to support 9 kids. He was fired by the President when they went on strike. The next day he was working at a Gas station down the street from our home. He worked as a late night book keeper at a nightclub, he delivered newspapers to stores, he even drove a school bus. All jobs seemingly below his previous paygrade, but he had responsibilities.
    My dad never took one cent from any kind of Welfare. He made it work. He went on to manage then own his own restaurant. somewhere along the line he and my Mom were Foster parents for over 20 kids and even adopted 4 of them. The two most recent adoptions were this past tuesday. Their new sons are 14 and 17. My Parents are 76 and 78.
    Two kids with no home, Birth parents jailed 8 years ago, and now they have a family. My dad still collects NO WELFARE. That is what we do in this country.


    90% of African Americans are also 100% opposed to same sex marriage, that never seems to be brought up either.
    Do they collect social security... ? OR is that not a form of welfare?

    What the hell does that last little tidbit have to do with anything... and instead of making numbers up you should provide a link... I'm guessing that 90% number is oversold.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    7,063
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Unfortunately the liberals do. That is why they contiunue to keep so many people of all races down with welfare. The ridiculous attitude that you can stay home and collect a check for nothing is insane.
    You bash Romney, and his Mormon faith, do you have any idea of the incredible welfare program the Mormons have? Any clue?
    It is the number one welfare system in the world. They not only take care of their own, they take care of others as well.
    Here is how it works. Each month, Mormons worldwide contribute what is called a "Fast Offering"
    Mormons skip eating two meals once a month and then donate the cost of those meals, (And most times alot more) to the welfare system.
    The needy, the poor, the sick, the injured all can benefit from this.
    Mormon Bishops, (Like Romney was) have the authority from the church to use these funds to help where help is needed.
    The church owns the countries largest cattle farm in Florida. other ranches around the country as well. They grow there own Grain, Corn, beans, fruit trees, and all kinds of food. The food is then transported to Canneries and meat plants where it is processed with....get this, VOLUNTEER LABOR.
    Mormons volunteer their time and energy to give to those in need.
    Mormon bishops can pay a mortgage payment, an electric bill etc.
    BUT....There must be a plan in place to GET OFF THE WELFARE. It is there to help people rise above the challenges they face, not get them comfortable in recieving free things.
    Those that recieve things are expected to volunteer time cleaning the church, working in welfare facilitiues, and on farms and ranches. They are also expected to get a job and support their own families. Then they can give a fast offering and help others.
    That is why our current welfare system is awful. No accountability.
    Sorry religious discussion.

    You seem to not understand the welfare reform act from the 90s.
    Last edited by flips333; 08-31-2012 at 10:31 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. 08-31-2012, 10:33 PM
    Reason
    Religious discussion

  15. 08-31-2012, 11:12 PM
    Reason
    Religious discussion

  16. 09-01-2012, 09:09 AM
    Reason
    Religious discussion

  17. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    7,063
    vCash
    1500
    Oh and by the way you never answered if your folks take social security.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 09-01-2012 at 09:08 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  18. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    12,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    he converted from being a muslim.... really? Let's focus on reality and not fantasy land. Plus we are not supposed to discuss religion in here anyway. That's why I tried to edit all that out, but you beat me too it.

    Oh and by the way you never answered if your folks take social security.
    Social security is not welfare. You can argue that with me all day. Taxpayers pay into SS their whole lives. Consider it a paltry reward for paying ridiculous taxes. Now actual welfare is paid to people who pay no taxes....they just take and expect the free ride to continue.
    There is no free ride in SS.

  19. 09-01-2012, 06:51 PM
    Reason
    Religious discussion

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •