Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 184
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Your guess is wrong. Sorry I don't provide the affirmation you seek.
    If my curiosity and questions are crap, then please don't respond. I didn't insult you.
    Sorry I call people out on their crap. You are going to insult an entire race of people and then get squeamish if someone calls you on it.

    Personal experience is allways biased and limited. I'd suggest reading and thinking about Wes's response.

    Ignoring history is fine... You don't accept the answer as "real" fine... But blacks were oppressed, then legislation was passed to ensure equal rights... They have some loyalty to that party. And it's not hard to know who racists vote for. If you hate blacks, gays, Jews or Hispanics you are really really likely to vote republican. (note I'm not saying all republicans hold this view point) If you are a black, Jew gay or Hispanic what else do you need to know about the parties?

    Like it or not that **** is real. Ain't no skin head voting DEM. lol

    I mean it's not just blacks every body thinks this way ask anybody, who is somebody who hates minorities gonna vote for even a Republican will tell you the GOP.

    Think about it this way, if you se a man pull up with a I hate n- word bumper sticker. To a voting place and go in to vote. you can bet everything you have in this world he is voting GOP.

    I had a friend who was a republican, until they almost voted in David duke gov in Louisiana. If black people would not have gone out in drove to stop his kkk *** from winning the GOP would have voted him in knowing full well he was a member of the Kkk. After that my friend was done with the GOP.


    An thats why blacks will almost all vote DEM. It's one of those there ain't enough room for all of us kinda thing.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 07-14-2012 at 11:40 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Sorry I call people out on their crap. You are going to insult an entire race of people and then get squeamish if someone calls you on it.

    Personal experience is allways biased and limited. I'd suggest reading and thinking about Wes's response.

    Ignoring history is fine... You don't accept the answer as "real" fine... But blacks were oppressed, then legislation was passed to ensure equal rights... They have some loyalty to that party. And it's not hard to know who racists vote for. If you hate blacks, gays, Jews or Hispanics you are really really likely to vote republican. (note I'm not saying all republicans hold this view point) If you are a black, Jew gay or Hispanic what else do you need to know about the parties?
    I'm sorry you can't handle this discussion. And you still haven't apologized. By my asking the question why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat and adding my views that I've never partaken in any nor even overheard poltical discussion, this somehow makes me a racist? I'm asking questions. And you have no idea who I am. I could be black. Did you ever entertain that? Already you're judging me. Wow.

    And to the comments that "racists" vote a particular way....prove it. Racists are represented by all races. That's a fact. Any knee-jerk aspersion on your part is just that. People, get past the race and simply answer the question. I've also always been fascinated as to why Jews are overwhelmingly democratic. What, I can't ask these questions? Come on.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 07-15-2012 at 03:38 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Like it or not that **** is real. Ain't no skin head voting DEM. lol

    I mean it's not just blacks every body thinks this way ask anybody, who is somebody who hates minorities gonna vote for even a Republican will tell you the GOP.

    I don't. I know no one else who does. And I'm not in the business of reading minds, either. This is unproven drivel.

    Think about it this way, if you se a man pull up with a I hate n- word bumper sticker. To a voting place and go in to vote. you can bet everything you have in this world he is voting GOP.

    Prove it. Another ridiculous argument.

    I had a friend who was a republican, until they almost voted in David duke gov in Louisiana. If black people would not have gone out in drove to stop his kkk *** from winning the GOP would have voted him in knowing full well he was a member of the Kkk. After that my friend was done with the GOP.

    Wow, a salient point brought on ny "I had a friend..." Riveting discussion. Really.

    An thats why blacks will almost all vote DEM. It's one of those there ain't enough room for all of us kinda thing.
    Sorry, I missed this point somewhere amongst the weeds up there. Could you clarify why blacks vote democrat - on a bumper sticker?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    not trying to be negative or judgmental. One thing you might look at is the first line here. Selling snake oil will win you an election, but not decades of voting support. For a group of people to vote so solidly one way would seem to indicate that either one party is viewed by them as against them or the other party is totally for their interests or both. To have that vote be so completely one sided implies the former. That the GOP is against their interests.

    This is what I'm getting at. Any ideas?


    Just a guess here, but gay people vote mainly democrat. but i doubt it's as skewed as your figures for African Americans. Rich people vote mainly GOP, but again i doubt it's as skewed. Voting for someone you see as positive, that supports your views, seems less of a compelling reason than voting against someone you fear.

    Your losing me here. Who and what do "they" fear?

    JMO, but the huge difference in the voting levels says more about the GOP than the Democrats. Guess that is the point I'm trying to make. Looking for a reason like the Democrats are better snake oil salesmen is looking for the wrong reason in the wrong place.
    WHAT does is say about the GOP? Who knows this??
    Why does it seem that everyone is dancing around this question? Maybe no one really knows.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    a cardbroad box under the overpass
    Posts
    3,412
    vCash
    1500
    LOL. For someone who ''watch new shows'' how you could miss all the talking heads explaining the GOP's failure to draw minorities, gays and other non-mainstream group into their party? This dicussions happen every major elections cycle. And some how you missed these programs? It isn't the blacks fault they don't migrate to the republicans party, it is the republicans party's fault. A political party main agenda is to draw people to their causes to win elections. If they can't attract certain groups of people it because their messages isn't directed at them or they are piss poor expressing their sound-bites. Guess which one it is.

    Get real
    Last edited by WES445; 07-15-2012 at 04:23 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOL. For someone who ''watch new shows'' how you could miss all the talking heads explaining the GOP's failure to draw minorities, gays and other non-mainstream group into their party? This dicussions happen every major elections cycle. And some how you missed these programs? It isn't the blacks fault they don't migrate to the republicans party, it is the republicans party's fault. A political party main agenda is to draw people to their causes to win elections. If they can't attract certain groups of people it because their messages isn't directed at them or they are piss poor expressing their sound-bites. Guess which one it is.

    Get real

    Seems like these responses are more about me than the question. Again, all you do as others is point out the CPT Obvious. Something I've already established. Blacks vote democrat. Can you tell me why? No, I should "get real". Thanks.

    Maybe it's not the message. And maybe the message isn't even being heard. I'd like to know why that 90% votes the way they do. You still haven't enlightened me.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 07-15-2012 at 07:06 AM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I'm sorry you can't handle this discussion. And you still haven't apologized. By my asking the question why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat and adding my views that I've never partaken in any nor even overheard poltical discussion, this somehow makes me a racist? I'm asking questions. And you have no idea who I am. I could be black. Did you ever entertain that? Already you're judging me. Wow.

    And to the comments that "racists" vote a particular way....prove it. Racists are represented by all races. That's a fact. Any knee-jerk aspersion on your part is just that. People, get past the race and simply answer the question. I've also always been fascinated as to why Jews are overwhelmingly democratic. What, I can't ask these questions? Come on.
    When you say that black people have "nothing in their heads" it's racist. I don't have to apologize that. I can handle the discussion it seems that you cannot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indianpolis - north side
    Posts
    9,445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    WHAT does is say about the GOP? Who knows this??
    Why does it seem that everyone is dancing around this question? Maybe no one really knows.
    Can't prove anything, I'm afraid. There is a long history of the GOP opposing legislation like voting rights, civil rights. The various acts thru the years. It seems clear that the GOP has opposed the movement away from segregation and toward integration for the most part.

    If you don't like the word fear in my earlier post, then substitute a word like worry about. or some other word that indicates real concern about the GOP winning the election.

    I guess my point was a split in a group's voting split of 60-40 is probably because they prefer one party over another. that one party does a better job of representing their interests. But a 90-10 split seems to indicate a concern about the GOP rather than a preference for the Democrats.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    a cardbroad box under the overpass
    Posts
    3,412
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Seems like these responses are more about me than the question. Again, all you do as others is point out the CPT Obvious. Something I've already established. Blacks vote democrat. Can you tell me why? No, I should "get real". Thanks.

    Maybe it's not the message. And maybe the message isn't even being heard. I'd like to know why that 90% votes the way they do. You still haven't enlightened me.
    The problem here, John, is that most of us here has discussed various issues of blacks and the republican party since before Obama came to offices. We aren't going to dig up old threads for points but I will try.

    Since the Obama came into office, the republicans have gone out of their way to disrespected him and the office of the president of the United States.

    Day one, during his first State of the Union address, a republican shout out you lie in front of the nation. This has never happen in the history of State of the union address. Before they were always respectful. First black president getting diss this way by a republican, how do you think blacks voters take this?

    Week one, Rush Limbaugh, get on the air and public said "He hope Obama fails. This a republican talking head, who have showed that he leans torward racist and anti-women statements. What kind of response do you think blacks had torward republicans?

    Within a month, Richard Steele, first black leader of the Republican National party, was told to quit attacking Rush Limbaugh for some of his statments, which was insulting to the black congressmen and women on the hill,and black in general. Basically, he was told to be a republican and not a black thinking man.

    Within the first month, the tea party became a national forces. First they were dissing the republican moderates and then went on to focus on Obama. Their rallies were often heavily sprinkled with racist signs. Draw figures of Obama with big lips and jet-black coloring, or black dummies with nooses around their necks and clever racist catch-words. Were the republicans elected officials shocked or outrage over this? No, they ran out and try to be part of this rabid, racist far-right splinter group of their party. Never once ***** about the racism show by this group.

    During the first year of Obama's term, the tea party came to capitol hill and the republicans ran out of the building to have their pictures taking with them and make speeches. This was the turning-point for the moderate members of the republican party, as the tea-party charged congressfolks turned on anybody that was moderate within their own party. Bring all within their party to the far-right stand of the tea party.

    The second time, the tea party came to capital hill, the black congressfolks had to ran away from them, because of the racial slurs and being spit on by them. Guess what the republican party said? Nothing.

    Fast forward to the latest rounds of republican presidential run. U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann, during a political stop, says that blacks, where better off during slavery, and that the foundering fathers fought against slavery. The first part, I found interesting for the fact that black men couldn't prevent his womenfolks from being rape by his white master was the high point of blacks existence in america according to her. And the second, was a flat out lie since many of the first congress and the first president was slave owners. Nobody in the republican party called her on this. We, black folks, was once again was in awe of the their party.

    One of the republican presidential candidates invited the press to his family summer ranch home, where on a stone, not far from the house, the word "the N-word" ranch was clearly viewed.

    Newt Gingrich won the award for the most coded worded speeches on his stump. Basically, saying that blacks don't have the same up right moral stances as whites. He didn't use blacks but code word "in the urban area"

    Ron Paul have received funding from anti-black organizations.

    I can go on and on with republicans' incidents that turn-off blacks in this country. If you can't understand why blacks would be turned-off by this, imagine if a black organization was so close to anti-white groups. If you don't believe these incidents are true, then you don't really have a close eye on the news. If you think this shouldn't matter to blacks, then you are clueless and belong in the republican party.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-15-2012 at 03:13 PM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Sorry, I missed this point somewhere amongst the weeds up there. Could you clarify why blacks vote democrat - on a bumper sticker?
    Un proven drivel? I see, so what your saying is that someone who hates black people is just as likely to vote DEM as GOP.

    You clearly have some kind of bias or your an idiot. Either way that statement proves there is no point in debating this with you. As you are completely out of touch with reality. The fact that you would even challenge that statement tells me all I need to know you.
    Last edited by jayjay33; 07-15-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    You guys are talking about trends going 50 years back. I'd like to know today why more than 90% of blacks only press the button marked D. Do they think the D is helping them? Where are they getting their advice? Who's counseling them? The church? Black leaders? Particular TV networks? Their parents?

    I'd like to hear from black voters. Do they feel Republicans are evil? Do they have any idea what Republicans stand for? I've been in Afghanistan for a few years with hundeds and hundreds of soldiers, civilians and contractors and I'll say this - I've never seen one single black person pay one iota of attention towards any political show be it CNN, Fox, CBS, or MSNBC as we all convene for each meal. I personally don't believe the vast, vast majority of black voters have a single idea in their head of the issues and am very curious why every one of them vote D every single time. Just curious.


    So the VAST, VAST majority of blacks don't have a single idea in their head of the issues (but i thought you weren't a mind reader). Oh except for blacks right? Cause their so simple minded. I see know, your not bias or an idiot, your a flat out rasict......It all makes since now.

    You are the perfect example of why black people don't vote GOP. Cause they have too many people like you.

    Why don't you tell us all what else the VAST, VAST majority of black people think? I'm sure you must have more......
    Last edited by jayjay33; 07-15-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,699
    vCash
    1500
    Fight fight fight fight fight

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    When you say that black people have "nothing in their heads" it's racist. I don't have to apologize that. I can handle the discussion it seems that you cannot.
    No need to apologize.....you hit the nail on the head.

    I think "The VAST, VAST majority of blacks don't have and idea in their head", but I am not a racist.....really?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    a cardbroad box under the overpass
    Posts
    3,412
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Fight fight fight fight fight
    Oh, angry norwegian, always the guy in the back of the crowd encouraging a fight, but never the guy front and center.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    6,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    So the VAST, VAST majority of blacks don't have a single idea in their head of the issues (but i thought you weren't a mind reader). Oh except for blacks right? Cause their so simple minded. I see know, your not bias or an idiot, your a flat out rasict......It all makes since now.

    You are the perfect example of why black people don't vote GOP. Cause they have too many people like you.

    Why don't you tell us all what else the VAST, VAST majority of black people think? I'm sure you must have more......
    Yep the Correct answer is go find a mirror.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •