Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have been advocating the Warriors to tank since forever. There is nothing wrong with it. The Blazers did it last year and a number of other teams. It happens. You guys are being moral and self righteous about a draft pick you lost out on. That is seriously why you guys hate the Warriors? That's the dumbest reason I have ever heard. "I predict them to lose (want) because they lost on purpose for a draft pick." Also, all the guys we sat, ended up getting surgery. So no, it wasn't tanked. And yes, we traded for an injured center, but you always trade for a Center if it means getting rid of your ****** guard who is ranked last in defense in the league.

The organization is respectable now and they are not losers, because they are new owners. Unless you want to conflate the old owners with the new ones. "Yes these guys will suck too because the team they run is in the same area and has the same name of the last ****** owners."

vCash
    Before last year, I could care less about the warriors. But that classless coaching staff and organization did tank. They sat veterans the last couple months of the season for no reason at all. When San Antonio sent 3 players home to get ready for the playoffs for the last game of the year, Golden State started 4 or 5 rookies while sitting guys they started earlier in the season and last season. Why? If they would have won the last game of the year, they would have given up their pick this year.

I'm not going to try to predict what the Warriors will do this season other than a general calibur of team they will be. However, for you to come into our forum and say they didn't tank is just an insult to smart people. Go away and go spend time with your fans that appreciate months of losses for the sake of getting a #7 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    Western Conference

v
    t
    e

Team W L PCT GB
    1 z-Utah Jazz 62 20 .756
    2 y-Seattle SuperSonics 61 21 .744 1
    3 x-Los Angeles Lakers 61 21 .744 1
    4 x-Phoenix Suns 56 26 .683 6
    5 x-San Antonio Spurs 56 26 .683 6
    6 x-Portland Trail Blazers 46 36 .561 16
    7 x-Minnesota Timberwolves 45 37 .549 17
    8 x-Houston Rockets 41 41 .500 21

9 Sacramento Kings 27 55 .329 35
    10 Dallas Mavericks 20 62 .244 42
    11 Vancouver Grizzlies 19 63 .232 43
    11 Golden State Warriors 19 63 .232 43
    13 Los Angeles Clippers 17 65 .207 45
    14 Denver Nuggets 11 71 .134 51
    what is this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    Before last year, I could care less about the warriors. But that classless coaching staff and organization did tank. They sat veterans the last couple months of the season for no reason at all. When San Antonio sent 3 players home to get ready for the playoffs for the last game of the year, Golden State started 4 or 5 rookies while sitting guys they started earlier in the season and last season. Why? If they would have won the last game of the year, they would have given up their pick this year.

I'm not going to try to predict what the Warriors will do this season other than a general calibur of team they will be. However, for you to come into our forum and say they didn't tank is just an insult to smart people. Go away and go spend time with your fans that appreciate months of losses for the sake of getting a #7 pick.
    Alright, we did tank. Anyways, don't care. Nothing wrong with it. I wanted the warriors to tank the whole season. We started way too late and it almost cost us. I am glad ownership is willing to do things that will improve us opposed to try to win meaningless games.

vCash
    why the hell are we still talking about the damn warriors?!
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 07-16-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Alright, we did tank. Anyways, don't care. Nothing wrong with it. I wanted the warriors to tank the whole season. We started way too late and it almost cost us. I am glad ownership is willing to do things that will improve us opposed to try to win meaningless games.
    you just summed up why you are a warriors fan. you really don't have to say anything more. sad, but you are what you are.

vCash
    We tanked, we got better because of it. Big ****ing deal get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash

top seeds

1.L A lakers steve nash effect and rejuvenated kobe i think they will come flying out the gates, bench scoring will be a problem but if hill and hill come back i think they will be solid
    2.okc pretty much same team pj3 could be vital thabeet could be good insurance
    3.spurs allways turn it on toward the end of season
    4.this could either way between jazz and clippers i feel like the jazz had a better offseason but clippers have paul so either way
    6.dallas still competetive but getting ready for the offseason 2013
    7.denver i think takes a step back this year there ok but then again the george karl knows how to coach
    8.golden state the only reason there here is on paper they are good but man how many games will injuries cost them
    9. Portland- i dont care who is on this team they always find a way to be in the playoff hunt
    10.Houston- just a bunch of good players who are still so young Jeremy lin started how many games?????? granted he played good not nearly the talent he would be playing if he had stayed with New York over all he will sell merch
    11. Phoenix- huge scola fan but not that into the rest of the roster things could change with a few signings but who knows
    12. New Orleans- love what they have done only time together they will get better need some one else to bang down low lots of shooters.
    12. Sacramento- love the draft pick to many shoot first people i don't see it coming together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronseyeview View Post
    you just summed up why you are a warriors fan. you really don't have to say anything more. sad, but you are what you are.
    lolwut

Why am I a Warrior fan? Warriors haven't tanked up until this season. WE have just been bad, but they have tried and gutted out wins. This has been the only year where they purposefully tried to lose.

OKC tanked, they are better because of it. Why is that a bad thing?

vCash
    We need to end this conversation. GS lost on purpose which is something Utah fans (at least Utah fans I agree with) will never support. You got your Harrison Barnes. You might make the playoffs to get destroyed by OKC. And you might start wanting to tank again to keep next year's pick when you look at your record when late February rolls around. We'll see.

Let's move on...

vCash
    ^ that was the standings in 97-98, notice the jazz first and the warriors 3rd to last, that is all.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Where do you guys see Dallas now? Kaman, Elton and Dirk is a nasty front court
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    i've got to agree, kaman, brand, nowistiki is pretty dogone good.

there are talks they might be trading marion away for calderon

if they did

calderon/collison/beabouis
    carter
    jones
    nowisticki/brand
    kaman

horibble spelling for dirk

i would say that is nothing more than 6-8, IF that.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    I really think kaman is overrated he hasn't once had a positive offensive win share in over 4 years. to put it simply he is a ballhog who isn't efficient. I mean he posted a .446 efg% and a .478 TS% compare that to jefferson's .493 efg% and .520 ts%. he is ok rebounder, but he isn't a great defender. brand on the other hand is an awesome defender who has a nice jumper. to me brand a much bigger deal then kaman

vCash
    ^agreed brand is a good pick up for them
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast