Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 398
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Regarding Curry & Bogut Being "Injury Prone":

    Curry has been injury prone, but last season had disaster written all over it. He didn't have time to get his ankle ready for the NBA season, and he didn't go through any physical therapy. This off-season he had surgery to clean his ankle, is going through physical therapy, and will have plenty of time to get his ankle ready for the season. As for Bogut, in my opinion he's not really injury prone. His injuries are more freak occurrences really. He's never had the same injury twice. I expect him to be fully healthy, and I'm honestly not worries about him at all.

    Regarding Barnes Scoring:

    Like I said Barnes is by far the most polished player in the draft, and I don't think asking for 15 points per game is too much. He's got the ability to do so, and he'll get his shots, that's for sure.

    Regarding Playoff Experience:

    You don't really need "playoff experience" to make it to the post-season, but of course it's nice to have. I don't think the fact that Jefferson is no longer a great player matters much. He still has the leadership skills & experience to get respect from the other guys, and they listen to him. Jack also has some playoff experience & so does Bogut.

    Regarding Better Teams:

    I wouldn't put the Nuggets ahead of us. They have a ton of depth which was really a key for them last season because of the schedule, I think this season it wont matter as much, and I think are starting five is better than there's at every position except Small Forward. And I also think the Grizzlies will have a fallout next season, and if Curry & Thompson develop faster then expected I can see us up there with the Clippers. And I didn't really expect a fair answer in this forum, and I don't think I'm trolling since I feel I'm being reasonable, but I was shocked that not one person had the Warriors in the playoffs.

    ^Agreed X1000. BTW, isn't it time for a name change Monta? I'll help you.
    Your new name shall be "Monta is Buck"

    I'll Guarantee the standings too. Im not sure the Warriors make the top ten in the west. I think they are the 10th best team, but when you include the late season tanking streak. They will finish exactly where they did last year. Your bet shouldn't be between the Jazz and Warriors standings, it should be " Who gets the better draft pick? Warriors or Bobcats".
    I'll stay away from that bet because its too close to tell.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,418
    vCash
    1500
    i don't see the point of feeding this troll any more. no matter what we say, he keeps runnin his fingers. maybe if we leave it alone, it will go away.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 07-13-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS






    "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    University of Oregon
    Posts
    3,055
    vCash
    1500
    Ignore list is his destination
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Alright, I came on here to defend the Monta dude. Anyways, I will concede that Curry's ankles are a bit worrisome, but the myth that Andrew Bogut is injury prone is false. Injury prone means a reoccuring injury due to either weak bone structure or lack of conditioning. Him falling on his ankle weird is not something that would be reoccurring. I used to always say this season would depend on Curry's health, but now the Warriors picked up Jarret Jack who is probably the best BACK UP point guard. Not a top guard, but a top back up. So now I am a lot less worried.

    Monta however is probably a slight homer, because, well, he liked Monta. But the ones that are accusing him of being a homer while placing the Jazz in the top four teams next year is lolsy.

    Edit:

    West
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Lakers
    Grizzlies
    Clippers
    Warriors
    Nuggets
    Jazz (Mavericks could take this spot, but I am a Jazz forum so I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt.)
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 07-15-2012 at 07:50 AM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Alright, I came on here to defend the Monta dude. Anyways, I will concede that Curry's ankles are a bit worrisome, but the myth that Andrew Bogut is injury prone is false. Injury prone means a reoccuring injury due to either weak bone structure or lack of conditioning. Him falling on his ankle weird is not something that would be reoccurring. I used to always say this season would depend on Curry's health, but now the Warriors picked up Jarret Jack who is probably the best BACK UP point guard. Not a top guard, but a top back up. So now I am a lot less worried.

    Monta however is probably a slight homer, because, well, he liked Monta. But the ones that are accusing him of being a homer while placing the Jazz in the top four teams next year is lolsy.

    Edit:

    West
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Lakers
    Grizzlies
    Clippers
    Warriors
    Nuggets
    Jazz (Mavericks could take this spot, but I am a Jazz forum so I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt.)

    First, I will quote nothappyinutah since you must have missed it.
    "Bogut are you kidding me freak injuries or not when was the last time he played over 70 games? I'll answer that for you 2007-2008. Matter of fact he has only played 82 games once in his career and only played 70+ games twice. So to say he isn't injury prone is ignorant to say the least. Bogut is good on defense when he isn't in a suit and tie but let's be honest his offense is average at best."
    So good luck there...
    Secondly, your claim that you will be seeded not only higher than the jazz, but actually in they playoffs is because of Jarret Jack. Oh that's right because back ups usually win games for you.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    full west standings

    okc
    lakers
    spurs
    jazz
    clippers
    nuggets
    grizzlies
    wolves
    hornets
    blazers
    suns
    kings
    mavericks
    rockets
    warriors(stephen curry gets season ending ankle surguries on both ankles, bogut smacks his head on the backboard and gets career ending brain surgery, lee rebounds the basketball and strains his whole back causing him to miss the rest of the season, thompson doesn't turn out to be as good as they thought, barnes finds out he can't play nba basketball, so the warriors see such and such in the draft of 2013 and say i want that guy, so lets tank..., yeeha warriors fans (joe lacob) we are going to make the playoffs next year because we tanked to get such and such a player and he will change our fortunes for sure.)
    Last edited by UJ47; 07-15-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

    JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

    the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ4Life View Post
    First, I will quote nothappyinutah since you must have missed it.
    "Bogut are you kidding me freak injuries or not when was the last time he played over 70 games? I'll answer that for you 2007-2008. Matter of fact he has only played 82 games once in his career and only played 70+ games twice. So to say he isn't injury prone is ignorant to say the least. Bogut is good on defense when he isn't in a suit and tie but let's be honest his offense is average at best."
    So good luck there...
    Secondly, your claim that you will be seeded not only higher than the jazz, but actually in they playoffs is because of Jarret Jack. Oh that's right because back ups usually win games for you.
    Well with Curry and Jack that is great depth at PG. Anyways, I don't think you know what injury prone means. It doesn't mean not playing. In fact, I explained what it means. All of you want to pretend that he will be hurt again but there is nothing to suggest he will. What will he get injured? He has never had the same injury twice. It's actually ignorant to say he is injury prone because you are flaunting that you don't actually know what that means. Bogut is great on defense and average on offense. But you also didn't bring one thing up about his game, he is the best passing big man in the league, which melds perfectly with our lights out shooting back court.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    full west standings

    okc
    lakers
    spurs
    jazz
    clippers
    nuggets
    grizzlies
    wolves
    hornets
    blazers
    suns
    kings
    mavericks
    rockets
    warriors(stephen curry gets season ending ankle surguries on both ankles, bogut smacks his head on the backboard and gets career ending brain surgery, lee rebounds the basketball and strains his whole back causing him to miss the rest of the season, thompson doesn't turn out to be as good as they thought, barnes finds out he can't play nba basketball, so the warriors see such and such in the draft of 2013 and say i want that guy, so lets tank..., yeeha warriors fans (joe lacob) we are going to make the playoffs next year because we tanked to get such and such a player and he will change our fortunes for sure.)
    Kings ahead of the Mavs, rockets, Warriors? Warriors last? Jazz in fourth? lmfao, no homerism here.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Well with Curry and Jack that is great depth at PG. Anyways, I don't think you know what injury prone means. It doesn't mean not playing. In fact, I explained what it means. All of you want to pretend that he will be hurt again but there is nothing to suggest he will. What will he get injured? He has never had the same injury twice. It's actually ignorant to say he is injury prone because you are flaunting that you don't actually know what that means. Bogut is great on defense and average on offense. But you also didn't bring one thing up about his game, he is the best passing big man in the league, which melds perfectly with our lights out shooting back court.
    You answered your own question. Bogut had never had the same injury twice. Hence the word injury prone. Since he has played one full season, in his career, everything points to being injured again. Trust us, we know what it looks like ala Boozer.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    injury [ˈɪndʒərɪ]
    n pl -ries
    1. physical damage or hurt

    prone
    1 likely to do something or suffer from something, especially something bad or harmful

    there you go a defintion, someone likely to suffer physical pain or hurt.

    bogut has only once played a full 82 games, and only played over 70 games twice.


    injury prone doesn't have to be one specific thing, injury prone could be anything but he has shown the inability to play a suitable amount of games in a season, which makes him injury prone when it is likely to occur in fact it has occurred 57% of his career. which by definition is injury prone.

    and in response to your comment to me, a) your in a jazz forum, b) your are annoying warrior fan, c) your guys have injury prone players, d) i was only kidding even though it could happen.

    why would you even come in here to help monta_really_sucks out, he shouldn't be here, there is no reason for you to defend him when he has come into our domain, of course he is going to get ripped in here, he has been here before, he was very annoying, he was trolling us, and he even condoned the warriors blatant tank of the season to keep a draft pick that was rightfully ours.

    i would suggest you leave before you make yourself even more of a fool.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

    JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

    the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    injury [ˈɪndʒərɪ]
    n pl -ries
    1. physical damage or hurt

    prone
    1 likely to do something or suffer from something, especially something bad or harmful

    there you go a defintion, someone likely to suffer physical pain or hurt.

    bogut has only once played a full 82 games, and only played over 70 games twice.


    injury prone doesn't have to be one specific thing, injury prone could be anything but he has shown the inability to play a suitable amount of games in a season, which makes him injury prone when it is likely to occur in fact it has occurred 57% of his career. which by definition is injury prone.

    and in response to your comment to me, a) your in a jazz forum, b) your are annoying warrior fan, c) your guys have injury prone players, d) i was only kidding even though it could happen.

    why would you even come in here to help monta_really_sucks out, he shouldn't be here, there is no reason for you to defend him when he has come into our domain, of course he is going to get ripped in here, he has been here before, he was very annoying, he was trolling us, and he even condoned the warriors blatant tank of the season to keep a draft pick that was rightfully ours.

    i would suggest you leave before you make yourself even more of a fool.
    Yes the definition is likely and every medical expert says not likely. It's not likely he will re injure anything or become injured. You are not an expert. You are not a doctor. Bogut is not like Curry. It's not from lack of conditioning on a certain part of the body. Yes, you can ask any doctor from any team and every single one of them would say Bogut can probably play all 82 games barring a freak accident.

    And we are arguing semantics as opposed to the meat and potatoes of the subject. I disagree with your definition of prone even though it physically says the same word. He is not likely to be injured again, but you think prone means he has done it before so he will continue tod it.

    SO now that we are done with semantics. Bogut is likely to play all 82 games as is every other player on the team besides Curry, which doesn't matter because his back up is a better defender. You can't disagree with that, it's an immovable fact. You guys can propagate that Bogut is just going to do some crazy *** flip and break both wrists, but it probably won't happen. Now, assuming the most likely scenario, where do you see this team healthy. Now be honest.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    in the frickin junkyard, the warriors are a losing organization, bogut is injury prone and so is curry no matter how you twist it,

    i would take my advice from my previous post and leave, i don't care about your cruddy orginzation who tanked a season, do you not understand the gravity of what they did, if you don't understand it then your probably like them, you just give up in life when things get hard. and that is not respectable at all.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

    JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

    the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    full nba standings

    1st jazz
    in between doesn't matter
    last the warriors

    that is what i think, because you and your fans are annoying, and your orginzation is not respectable.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

    JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

    the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    in the frickin junkyard, the warriors are a losing organization, bogut is injury prone and so is curry no matter how you twist it,

    i would take my advice from my previous post and leave, i don't care about your cruddy orginzation who tanked a season, do you not understand the gravity of what they did, if you don't understand it then your probably like them, you just give up in life when things get hard. and that is not respectable at all.

    2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500
    Western Conference

    v
    t
    e

    Team W L PCT GB
    1 z-Utah Jazz 62 20 .756 –
    2 y-Seattle SuperSonics 61 21 .744 1
    3 x-Los Angeles Lakers 61 21 .744 1
    4 x-Phoenix Suns 56 26 .683 6
    5 x-San Antonio Spurs 56 26 .683 6
    6 x-Portland Trail Blazers 46 36 .561 16
    7 x-Minnesota Timberwolves 45 37 .549 17
    8 x-Houston Rockets 41 41 .500 21

    9 Sacramento Kings 27 55 .329 35
    10 Dallas Mavericks 20 62 .244 42
    11 Vancouver Grizzlies 19 63 .232 43
    11 Golden State Warriors 19 63 .232 43
    13 Los Angeles Clippers 17 65 .207 45
    14 Denver Nuggets 11 71 .134 51
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

    JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

    the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •