Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    vCash
    My manners are fine. We were talking Jazz, specifically Hayward.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 01-26-2013 at 09:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Some people just dont get the message. If we really wanted other fan interaction it would be welcomed. And we have not welcomed the way you address us as fan in our OWN DESIGNATED FORUM. Your in our house, you need to clean your manners up or you can leave. We're sick of hearing about the Warriors, Thompson or anything else you talk about. If we wanted to talk about those things we would be in your forum talking about them.

Call us isolationists, or whatever. The fact is we enjoy talking about Jazz basketball, and we plan on keeping it that way in the Jazz forum. Step in line, or leave.
    It's really getting sad how you and Chip keep on acting like children. Just stop. He (other than comparing internet bickering to a REAL problem) is being much more mature than you guys. He can come in and post all he wants. Put him on your ignore list if ya don't like it so much. Quit telling people to leave just b/c you don't like what they have to say.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

4. 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Insults/Trolling/ SETTLE DOWN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    It's really getting sad how you and Chip keep on acting like children. Just stop. He (other than comparing internet bickering to a REAL problem) is being much more mature than you guys. He can come in and post all he wants. Put him on your ignore list if ya don't like it so much. Quit telling people to leave just b/c you don't like what they have to say.
    Please tell me JAZZNC how many in my time here have I asked to leave? Not even in the dukejazz era did I ask him to leave.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    OK, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO JUST BASKETBALL TALK. PLEASE DROP IT. GET OVER IT. STOP!!!

I think the Jazz match up better with the Clippers or Memphis than they do OKC or the Spurs. I can see the Jazz giving the Clippers or Memphis a good series.

vCash
    i agree with your assessment, magic. although, it would be nice if we could play gs. problem is, they'll miss the playoffs again or get a really low seed. okc or sa will play them. i think we'll end up with 5 or 6 and play memphis or clippers.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    a big thank you to whoever is cleaning this thread up. updating ignore lists will help a lot of posters on here... guys, please quit quoting our unwelcome 'guests'... all you're doing is spreading the filth that other posters are trying to block out.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    we can open up a new thread later in the season, but this is getting closed as its just a bait thread at this point

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627