Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    yes they will be ready for camp, but they are still injury prone. 15ppg? that is a really high goal that you will probably be disappointed very few rookies score that well and most of the time they are the first or second pick. as for expierience how many of those guys have been to the playoffs? i see bogut has once, lee never has, jefferson has experience but he isn't very good anymore, and jack has been there once as well. as for the teams that are better okc, clippers, lakers, spurs, and grizzlies in my eye the nuggets are better. they are 38 win team last year that is bringing everyone back and most of that talent is young and is going to get better. so that is 6 teams. then if the mavs can a get a few more pieces they will be better and the jazz are bringing in a improvement at sf with marvin williams and the in house improvement of hayward, favors, and burks should be enough to at least be pushing the 8th seed. Also, and finally since this is my last response. you are trolling a jazz forum did you really expect non biased answers? I bet if I go to your forum alot of your posters would have them ranked as high as you are.
    Regarding Curry & Bogut Being "Injury Prone":

Curry has been injury prone, but last season had disaster written all over it. He didn't have time to get his ankle ready for the NBA season, and he didn't go through any physical therapy. This off-season he had surgery to clean his ankle, is going through physical therapy, and will have plenty of time to get his ankle ready for the season. As for Bogut, in my opinion he's not really injury prone. His injuries are more freak occurrences really. He's never had the same injury twice. I expect him to be fully healthy, and I'm honestly not worries about him at all.

Regarding Barnes Scoring:

Like I said Barnes is by far the most polished player in the draft, and I don't think asking for 15 points per game is too much. He's got the ability to do so, and he'll get his shots, that's for sure.

Regarding Playoff Experience:

You don't really need "playoff experience" to make it to the post-season, but of course it's nice to have. I don't think the fact that Jefferson is no longer a great player matters much. He still has the leadership skills & experience to get respect from the other guys, and they listen to him. Jack also has some playoff experience & so does Bogut.

Regarding Better Teams:

I wouldn't put the Nuggets ahead of us. They have a ton of depth which was really a key for them last season because of the schedule, I think this season it wont matter as much, and I think are starting five is better than there's at every position except Small Forward. And I also think the Grizzlies will have a fallout next season, and if Curry & Thompson develop faster then expected I can see us up there with the Clippers. And I didn't really expect a fair answer in this forum, and I don't think I'm trolling since I feel I'm being reasonable, but I was shocked that not one person had the Warriors in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    we refused to prognosticate that the whoriors will make the playoffs cuz we knew you were still trolling around these parts...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we refused to prognosticate that the whoriors will make the playoffs cuz we knew you were still trolling around these parts...
    Wow. I literally can't stop laughing... The Whoriors??? Love it. If the "Whoriors" don't have a valid shot by the All Star break, then I expect them to tank again. As for them staying healthy? They always lose a star player or 2 to injury. And my money is on Bogut having another freak accident like blowing out an eyeball or something. Freakish enough?

vCash
    "like blowing out an eyeball, is that freakish enough", wow that is hillarious, i'll admit you have a solid team, that has a shot monta but you have got a lot of variables, and fact is they tanked, we lost the pick we deserved, so you can't expect us to hold your team in high regard, and any respect i had for your team will begone the instant you start tanking again, that is if you do, which if things are not going well, i would expect so, and that is the sign of a poor organization, your objective should always be to win, never to purposeful lose, the jazz have never tanked as an orginzation, and we could have this year, to retain a 14th pick, but we opted for the playoffs because they are more important to the development of the team. plus we just don't tank.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    I know you guys hate the Warriors, but seriously, not one person has put them in the playoffs.

Curry-Jack-Jenkins
    Thompson-Rush
    Barnes-Jefferson-Green
    Lee-Hill/Jamison/Landry-Tyler
    Bogut-Ezeli-Biedrins

That team is stacked, and is 12 deep.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    1) okc
    2) spurs
    3) lakers- i hate putting them here but with nash they will be legit
    4) Jazz
    5) clippers
    6) griz
    7) denver
    8) t-wolves
    9) kings
    10) Dallas - lost to much
    11) Houston
    12) NO
    13) Suns
    14) Warriors- all they know how to do it lose
    15) Portland

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    In all seriousness, here are my projections as of 7/12/12:

1. OKC
    2. Lakers
    3. Spurs
    4. Clippers
    5. Grizzlies
    6. Jazz
    7. Denver
    8. Dallas
    9. Warriors
    10. TWolves
    11. Kings
    12. New Orleans
    13. Portland
    14. Suns
    15. Houston

I think the gap between the top 7 and the rest of the West will be pretty great, but I'd say that the Mavs, Warriors, Wolves, Kings, New Orleans, and Portland could all be in any order. Any could have successful or poor seasons. The Warriors, for example, could be the #8 seed or they could be mid lottery. I put Dallas as the #8 simply because that franchise knows how to win and everybody else on the list doesn't.

vCash
    from hollinger chat:

Jazz Nation (SLC)

Jazz are a 5-6 playoff seed with the addition of Mo and Marv Williams, and the subtraction of Devin Harris, Raja Bell, Josh Howard, and CJ Miles. True or False?
    John Hollinger
    (12:33 PM)

Not sure yet. I mean, it's certainly possible, but a lot of stuff went right last year that won't necessarily break the same way this time around, and I'm still not sure Corbin can coach.

vCash
    1) Thunder
    2) Lakers
    3) Spurs
    4) Memphis
    5) Clippers
    6) Warriors
    7) Nuggets
    8) Jazz/Timber-wolves
    The warriors are tanking this year. I laugh at the fact people think any differently.

1.Thunder
    2.Spurs
    3.Clippers
    4.Lakers
    5.Jazz
    6.Nuggets
    7.Mavericks
    8.Suns
    Last edited by futureman; 07-12-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Bold having the suns in the top 8 there futureman. If they can still have Eric Gordan that I can see that. However the Hornets in my mind have a better team than the Warriors.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    The warriors will not stay healthy. See the thing about curry is he cont to get injured so saying he is 100% healthy means nothing when your ankle is made from fine china. Bogut are you kidding me freak injuries or not when was the last time he played over 70 games? I'll answer that for you 2007-2008. Matter of fact he has only played 82 games once in his career and only played 70+ games twice. So to say he isn't injury prone is ignorant to say the least. Bogut is good on defense when he isn't in a suit and tie but let's be honest his offense is average at best.

Barnes most polished player out of the draft????? Yikes if that was the case he would of never dropped past most the teams that passed on him.

Jazz will be a top 4 seed in the west they have a all around better/deeper team then most the teams in the west. We will be a headache to most hell we where a headache to most last year and that's when favors wasn't starting and our bench was weak. Now we've upgrade our bench small forward position and my opinion point guard.

Warriors making the playoffs is a pipe dream. Any team that tanks already is at a disadvantage because they have a loser mentality. I'm sure come February monta is a beast will be laying out the freakish miss fortunate excuses of why they are tanking for the 7th pick again.

vCash
    1. OKC
    2. Spurs
    3. Lakers
    4. Grizzlies
    5. Jazz
    6. Clippers
    7. Mavericks
    8. Warriors
    9. Nuggets
    10. TWolves
    11. Rockets
    12. Kings
    13. Trail Blazers
    14. Hornets
    15. Suns

The most prone to fall due to injury are the Lakers, Spurs and Mavericks. The most prone to rise due to over achieving are Utah, GS and Twolves, in my humble oppinion.

13. 07-12-2012, 07:17 PM
    Reason
    Again?? Trolling

vCash
    Monta your in the freakin Jazz forum. Do you get lost easily?

And I think the whole Jazz Forum will take that bet.

Ill be the first in line. The Jazz will have a better record than the Warriors. GUARANTEED
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Monta your in the freakin Jazz forum. Do you get lost easily?

And I think the whole Jazz Forum will take that bet.

Ill be the first in line. The Jazz will have a better record than the Warriors. GUARANTEED
    Alright, sig bet it is. Don't cop out at the end of the year either, I'm sigin it.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Regarding Curry & Bogut Being "Injury Prone":

Curry has been injury prone, but last season had disaster written all over it. He didn't have time to get his ankle ready for the NBA season, and he didn't go through any physical therapy. This off-season he had surgery to clean his ankle, is going through physical therapy, and will have plenty of time to get his ankle ready for the season. As for Bogut, in my opinion he's not really injury prone. His injuries are more freak occurrences really. He's never had the same injury twice. I expect him to be fully healthy, and I'm honestly not worries about him at all.

Regarding Barnes Scoring:

Like I said Barnes is by far the most polished player in the draft, and I don't think asking for 15 points per game is too much. He's got the ability to do so, and he'll get his shots, that's for sure.

Regarding Playoff Experience:

You don't really need "playoff experience" to make it to the post-season, but of course it's nice to have. I don't think the fact that Jefferson is no longer a great player matters much. He still has the leadership skills & experience to get respect from the other guys, and they listen to him. Jack also has some playoff experience & so does Bogut.

Regarding Better Teams:

I wouldn't put the Nuggets ahead of us. They have a ton of depth which was really a key for them last season because of the schedule, I think this season it wont matter as much, and I think are starting five is better than there's at every position except Small Forward. And I also think the Grizzlies will have a fallout next season, and if Curry & Thompson develop faster then expected I can see us up there with the Clippers. And I didn't really expect a fair answer in this forum, and I don't think I'm trolling since I feel I'm being reasonable, but I was shocked that not one person had the Warriors in the playoffs.

Regarding Your Many Annoying Posts In The Utah Jazz Forum: Nobody gives a ****, please stop.

The Jazz having a better record than the Warriors this upcoming season shouldn't even be considered a bet, it'll happen no question.
    The Warriors will not make the playoffs this season. I Guarantee it.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast