Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    You have been reduced to criticizing grammar. Good job. Especially when you don't capitalize properly and you shorten words because it is just so hard to type something out.
    let's read what you mean, not what you type. that's brilliant. let me know when my lack of capitalization leads to lack of clarity. not gonna happen. i'll take 100% small-caps over 3rd grade-level comprehension. every time. hell, my 6 year old niece knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' with you and monta, it's not a simple matter of the occasional typo. when you read a post 3 or 4 times and STILL don't know what the hell you're getting at, the onus is 100% on the poster, not the reader.

"hte woreeurs sher is mour btrer then yous jazes% miey teeme kand spaynkk yorrrrrrre mudthre,"

for further proof how ******** you two bozos are, look no further than your continued presence in the JAZZ FORUM.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 07-18-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    So to sum it up. Stats say Klay is better, team USA says Klay is better

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    The guy who played 20 minutes a game carried the Jazz to a playoff spot. looooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Not during the 6 game win streak at the end of the season where they had millsap playing the 3. His defnse won those games for us and he was key in that whole lineup.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    oh please don't give them stuff^, favors helped big time, but i wouldn't say he lead us.

and yes hayward is better than klay, stfu, end of story.

man your sure giving us a whole lot of fallacys to laugh at, see i can use that word too.

why don't you give up

and let the season do the talking, and not your baseless imaginations.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Because last year Hayward's team was better?
    I hope they do use that excuse though. Because if Klay Thompson had a significantly less talented group of players around him, and he still put up better numbers than Hayward did, while shooting only a slightly less percentage than Hayward did, while the defenses were only focused on Klay that makes them look dumb.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

6. 07-18-2012, 02:32 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    oh please don't give them stuff^, favors helped big time, but i wouldn't say he lead us.

and yes hayward is better than klay, stfu, end of story.

man your sure giving us a whole lot of fallacys to laugh at, see i can use that word too.

why don't you give up

and let the season do the talking, and not your baseless imaginations.
    Guppy we won. We gave them numbers, which never lie and they come back with "Hayward is better than Klay", as their own personal opinions. I'll mark that down as a victory in my book.

8. 07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    funny klay only ever scored 31 points when he was the focus as a rookie, and hayward as a ROOKIE scored 34 not the focus of the offense.

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Last year was the first year we tanked on purpose. Every other year we just sucked. And I completely approve.

11. 07-18-2012, 02:35 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    funny klay only ever scored 31 points when he was the focus as a rookie, and hayward as a ROOKIE scored 34 not the focus of the offense.
    Clearly a one game sample size is better than an entire season.

13. 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    is that you joe lacob? is that you bob myers?,

vCash
    Nah, man, but if you want to talk to Joe Lacob and debate him you can. He responds to emails.

16. 07-18-2012, 02:41 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

17. 07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    The whole championship? Opposed to a fraction? The first sentence also confused me. Are you talking to us or you are talking to someone about us? And why did you use the word there opposed to their? I just realized my mistake, I said the first sentence, but it was actually just really long run on sentence.

Futureman, you make a blanket comment about Monta for one mistake, not a peep about this jumbled mess?

vCash
    so who the f' cares.

20. 07-18-2012, 02:46 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

21. 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

22. 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

23. 07-18-2012, 02:50 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

24. 07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

25. 07-18-2012, 02:53 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

26. 07-18-2012, 02:55 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

27. 07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    Can't believe i just read up from page 6 to keep up on the thread. These were my two favorites:

Guppy we won. We gave them numbers, which never lie and they come back with "Hayward is better than Klay", as their own personal opinions. I'll mark that down as a victory in my book.
    Being a Warriors fan, you have to take the small victories where you can get them right? Don't get to see many on the basketball court.

[QUOTE=Last year was the first year we tanked on purpose. Every other year we just sucked. And I completely approve.[/QUOTE]

So you spent all that time arguing how great your team and players are to sum it up with "we suck and always have". If you admit it, why should we expect any differnet next year?

vCash
    Rotf

That's not how sports work. The past doesn't dictate the future. Especially with ownership patterns changing. Uniform color and geographic area along with the name of the team does not mean they will be inherently ******.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast