Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Convince Lidstrom to unretire and qb our pp on a 1 year league minimum contract . In all seriousness I'd like to see him pull off a deal for Ryan that doesn't involve stepan and sign doan. If we do that we are #1 in the east again hands down.

vCash
    I've heard that Columbus wants either Kreider/Dubinsky, Stepan/Dubinsky, or McDonough/Dubinsky for Nash. I'd do Stepan/Dubinsky for Nash, but not Kreider who was so good in the playoffs or McDonough who was one of the best defensemen in the LEAGUE as a ROOKIE.

vCash
    If you give up Stepan, then who do you have centering the 2nd line?

vCash
    We can't give up Stepan, but Haglin and Ohio native JT Miller along with Dubi, MDZ or Erizon and their choice of Thomas or a #1 pick is more than enough to acquire Nash. If the price is higher than that forget about it!

Dubi, Haglin, MDZ, Miller and Thomas/1st round pick should be the most we even consider. Honestly, out of the players mentioned, the only one I'd miss is Haglin!

vCash
    Sign Doan
    Sign Semin
    Trade Dubinsky, Stall, Miller, Erixon, all the draft picks it takes, for Webber

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNY View Post
    I've heard that Columbus wants either Kreider/Dubinsky, Stepan/Dubinsky, or McDonough/Dubinsky for Nash. I'd do Stepan/Dubinsky for Nash, but not Kreider who was so good in the playoffs or McDonough who was one of the best defensemen in the LEAGUE as a ROOKIE.
    If those demands are true, Howson might as well just lose Sather's number. Those deals ARE NOT happening. I'd laugh and hang up the second Kreider's name was even thought about being asked for. Likewise for McD, guy has elite-level potential.

vCash
    NHL source just confirmed to me that an Eastern Conference team has offered Coyotes Captain Shane Doan a 4-year deal worth more than 30 mill
    — John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) July 13, 2012

vCash
    Nyr2002nyr, I read that too I sure hope it wasnt Sather. If done gets 4 years 7.5 that is gross overpayment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNY View Post
    Funny how there is no mention of Staal or Hagelin.

I would wait on the forward as some of these kids could really develop and I bet another forward becomes available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr2002nyr View Post
    NHL source just confirmed to me that an Eastern Conference team has offered Coyotes Captain Shane Doan a 4-year deal worth more than 30 mill
    John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) July 13, 2012
    At 35 years old

vCash
    Teams with cap space can make that kind of offer especially when they need to get to the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isca92 View Post
    Teams with cap space can make that kind of offer especially when they need to get to the floor.

Yeah still LOL!!!!! Its 3 mil per more then he made last year Jesus H

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12