Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What wild trade would you like to see Slats make within reason

If healthy trade Gabs for Nash straight up and them move the pieces we were going to use in the Nash trade for Ryan

vCash
    No thanks, sign Doan to fill in for Gaborik and then move him to the 2nd line once Gaborik returns.

vCash
    I think Doan fits well with the Rangers and i hope they can sign him. But i would trade Gabs for Nash straight up in a heart beat if you could then use the parts to also get Ryan. But it was just a fantasy type of thread

vCash
    Stepan/Erixon/1st for Getzlaf

vCash
    Look I know we need more scoring but come on guys we finished first in the eastern conference and where two wins away from the Stanley cup. I wouldn't trade anyone. Leave this team alone sign a guy who can help the pp. If there isn't anyone out there then leave it alone. We've done well with our home grone kids lets keep that going

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
    Stepan/Erixon/1st for Getzlaf
    easy yes for this one.. would be a great deal for us.

one for the future (and immediate as hes awesome allready)

whatever it would take for Landeskog...

vCash
    They need to trade for a D-man that can QB the power play. I dont see us getting Weber so Id like to see a trade for Keith Yandle. Than sign Doan and as much as it pains me to say it sign Semin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr2002nyr View Post
    If healthy trade Gabs for Nash straight up and them move the pieces we were going to use in the Nash trade for Ryan
    I dig this
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

vCash
    In a perfect world I would love to see the rangers make that trade for Getzlaf, sign doan, sign semin

vCash
    Oh and dump dubinsky for D

vCash
    Semin Getzlaf Callahan
    Doan Richards Gabs
    Krieder Halpern Hags
    AA Boyle Asham

Girardi MCD
    Staal Stralman
    MDZ Traded Player for Dubi

vCash
    What a PP that would be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S-77 View Post
    Look I know we need more scoring but come on guys we finished first in the eastern conference and where two wins away from the Stanley cup. I wouldn't trade anyone. Leave this team alone sign a guy who can help the pp. If there isn't anyone out there then leave it alone. We've done well with our home grone kids lets keep that going
    I think the team played above its skillset last year, primarily due to an excellent coaching staff and leadership amongst key players that resonated with the rest of the team.

We were playing with five defenseman during the playoffs, for the most part, and relying on Hank to win games 1-0 or, if we were lucky, 2-1. Rarely has a team, if ever, won a Stanley Cup with these features. I am usually a big believer in the theory of "if it isn't broke, then don't fix it" however, in this situation, while things most definitely are not broke, we need more tools. A healthy Gaborik may have gotten us into the Cup, for all we know. But there was insufficient depth behind him that put the puck in the net. A healthy Michael Sauer may have made a difference and led to us finishing the Senators and Caps in less games, for all we know. But there was insufficent strength & depth from our defense to closeout teams when they needed to be closed out.

Sather seems to be maintaining excellent discipline this offseason (again) and is accomplishing what is feasible and makes sense. But, make no mistake, we need more scoring & depth if we are to win the Stanley Cup.

vCash
    Ready for people to yell at me. Staal for Byfuglien. The player from the Chicago who everyone said is only good cause he played with Kane and Toews. Switched to his drafted position D not F, 2 years later has been nominated for the ASG, last year was hurt. Hes Right handed, hammers the puck, Stanely Cup winner 16 points on that run in 22 games and American. Winnipeg can try to sell the playing in Canada to resign over going to play with his brothers like he most likely will do since it is their dream to play together.

SS havent been around the rink to much but hopefully we will catch up soon.

vCash
    Hahah Yeah me to. Not many if they had to choose would take Gabs over Nash straight up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast