Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i thought sign and trades meant like you sign them to the other team... why are people saying sign and trade lol

i didnt see anything about a trade just a signing lol

vCash
    no seriously..there has to be a reason...

Can't get rid of him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I put Chandler at Fishers level in terms of ability, won an NBA ring starting and is a good leader but just flat out sucks...lacks a lot of talent.
    I know most of you think I hate on the Knicks or something but they are a close almost hometown team to me and I root for them in the playoffs, but Chandler flat out sucks...I know you want to believe in your minds the Knicks made a good choice signing him to that deal but it was terrible.
    Why hasn't Fisher ever played on Team USA or won a Defensive Player of the Year Award?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroz View Post
    Can anyone explain this to me...If Howard only wanted to go to Brooklyn...why doesnt he wait until next year?..play this one season whether it was with Orlando or some rental team...become a free agent, size with Nets for the max...if the Nets just gave Lopez 4 years 58 million, why didnt they just let him leave and give it to Howard next year..he has to move now or never?....
    SUPER valid point...same with melo though with NY they def should have waited

vCash
    and how does people know dwight said only brooklyn? why because a bunch of reporters who dont know jack crap told u?

i never heard dwight publicity state just Brooklyn, have we?

I swear a year ago I heard melo wanted the nets?? what happen to that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    Thunder's entire front court can't score. They have Perkins/Ibaka/Collison and still made it to the Finals. Notice how they don't have a scoring Center like Lopez?

Bosh rebounds, scores, and plays defense.
    Tyson rebounds, plays defense, and scores efficiently enough to be a factor on offense.
    Lopez just scores.

PF's are being used as Centers now. A Pure scoring Center(who does nothing else) is pretty much near worthless in today's NBA.

If you can't see this then I'm done talking to you. It's like talking to a wall.
    Now your going waaaay over board. Lopez is a guy who needs to be next to a good defender/rebounder Pf. But he is still a good player and a valuable asset to a team. To say he is near worthless is a ridiculous and utterly bias comment not based in reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I put Chandler at Fishers level in terms of ability, won an NBA ring starting and is a good leader but just flat out sucks...lacks a lot of talent.
    I know most of you think I hate on the Knicks or something but they are a close almost hometown team to me and I root for them in the playoffs, but Chandler flat out sucks...I know you want to believe in your minds the Knicks made a good choice signing him to that deal but it was terrible.
    You do know that Joe Johnson plays for the Nets right?

vCash
    Why do you guys bother arguing over stupid ****. Everyone knows Chandler is good, why bother arguing with her, she's clearly wrong. Just put her on your ignore list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nystandup View Post
    Why hasn't Fisher ever played on Team USA or won a Defensive Player of the Year Award?
    hahaha, no need in arguing with a troll... thats hilarious he would say that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    He is overrated by Net fans. He's a solid player but Hibbert has surpassed him and right now until proven otherwise, Lopez is on the same level with Bargnani and the next Kaman.
    He wishes he could rebound like Kaman. The last full season Lopez played (played 35 MPG and played all 82 games) and averaged 6 RPG (on a TRB% of 10%). To put that into perspective there were shooting guards who rebounded better than him, Landry Fields out rebounded him. Lopez is the worst rebounding center in the NBA next to Bargnani. Lopez has gotten worse at rebounding every year with his TRB% going from 15.8% to 13.5% to 10.%. He is a liability on the court.

vCash
    anybody that took Joe Johnson's contract doesnt have the right to speak on amare ever in they life LOL

just saying

vCash
    Watching Fisher play since 96' and he is a decent starter but mainly a solid off the bench player who can hit clutch shots but is a huge defensive liability , Chandler is a defense presence and has a bigger role on a teams chances of winning games.

vCash
    The Nets and Brook Lopez moved closer to completing an agreement for a five-year, $78 million maximum contract extension, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegoing View Post
    Why do you guys bother arguing over stupid ****. Everyone knows Chandler is good, why bother arguing with her, she's clearly wrong. Just put her on your ignore list.
    You're 110% correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nystandup View Post
    Why hasnt Chandler developed a 3 point shot? or won 5 championships? Stop talking up Chandler.

[B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast