Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Yeah honestly a win-win-win IMO

Props to phins1983

vCash
    After some digestion, my thoughts:

Love this for the Lakers. A Kobe/Dirk duo with solid role players in Kidd/Kawhi/AV should put this team in the hunt as an early favorite for the WC. I think right now the Lakers and Spurs (depending what happens with them) are the class of the WC with a few teams nipping on their heels (Clippers/Blazers). Really well balanced team.

The Mavericks, I like it for them, but at the same time we all see the risk involved and depending what happens with Nash. We will either love it for them or hate it for them. Either way I do like it. They were in a tough position and were kind of needing to make a move. Sitting still wasn't providing any progress, but the debate on keeping Dirk vs a more balanced line-up will be interesting to see how it makes the Nash FA chase go.

The Knicks, IT and Haslem was very solid value for Kawhi. I think they have a really nice start to a bench in IT, Haslem, Collison.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    Jamal s giving me Tyson next
    that would be perfect.

Kobe-Leonard-Nowitzki-Chandler with any PG will probably make it to the finals

vCash
    Dirk and Nash are like besties. Dirk is Nash's kids god father. I think this may hurt Mavs chance at Nash.

Lakers look like a mavs team with Kobe Bryant lol

vCash
    Having Dirk on my team hasn't accomplished anything for me thusfar. Like I said, having Dirk and then a pile of **** next to him isn't going to get me Nash, that was quite clear in te thread. If Nash signs tonight, i can then offer Courtney lee a huge contract.
    Nash-Lee-Deng-Bosh-Camby

That is the most complete starting 5 out of any situation for Nash, and it gives him a quality defensive player at each position, as well as the best big man being offered to him other than Dwight.

I'm going to save the rest of the FA talks for the FA threads. This deal isn't only about Nash though, I believe that this deal gives me a much better chance to compete than just Dirk would, because I had no other assets to send elsewhere for quality starters
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    don't like it for Dallas but I understand why they did it

vCash
    Not as bad for the Mavs as people think but the Lakers shouldn't have gotten Kawhi when they got by far the best player in the deal

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Wowwwwwww AP amazing trade dude just straight dirty.
    You are seriously locked into that second seed imo very smart.

Don't like it at all for the mavs but I can understand why utb did it but again you went from Marion-dirk to deng-bosh.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I didn't go from Marion-Dirk to Deng-Bosh though. This deal (I'm glad that you pointed it out) actually helps me recover fully from not getting wade. When I went for wade i dealt marion for Chalmers and Haslem which isn't a good deal, but I have now fully recovered from that.

And personally I believe that the people that don't like it for me are really underrating Bosh
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12