Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On Holiday
    Posts
    2,579
    vCash
    500
    lol nearly as bad as the Horford trade



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,574
    vCash
    1475
    I honestly think my team now is better than this mess formerly known as the Atlanta hawks

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,390
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    so basically this gets passed and a deal that OKC was trying to pass for KG was not because we wanted to deal future picks in the second part our trade with boston LMAO. nice to know
    1) you never even submitted a S/T offer for KG

    2) KG was a UFA

    3) You agreed to trade a UFA before free agency begun

    Apples and Oranges.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,176
    vCash
    1090
    So which West team wants all of Mayo, Amar'e, Lopez and Wallace for crap?

    I want to at least make it a challenging final for the Pacers.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,634
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    So which West team wants all of Mayo, Amar'e, Lopez and Wallace for crap?

    I want to at least make it a challenging final for the Pacers.
    Give them to another East team like me!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,176
    vCash
    1090
    All 4 for Bayless. Send it in.

  7. #22
    njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    lol nearly as bad as the Horford trade
    i realize that this trade was not great, i understand.

    for anyone that thinks i did this to ruin it for others, no that was not my intention.

    and i was never a fan of the horford trade. argued against it for a while but i knew my CO could accept it and get around me so i ultimately ended up agreeing with it. ask corey about the horford trade.

    for this trade, i felt i got good value but many disagree and i understand.

    i want to to reiterate, however, that if you think i did this to put someone over, you are completely wrong. ask some of the vets, that something i have never done in the past in the past and i would not do it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,579
    vCash
    1500

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    11,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    1) you never even submitted a S/T offer for KG

    2) KG was a UFA

    3) You agreed to trade a UFA before free agency begun

    Apples and Oranges.
    You pretty much didn't let us submit a s&t for Kevin Garnett because as an agent you assumed that the deal would not get passed, never commented on our pitch, never said anything about Garnett's interest in joining the Thunder, all you asked was who was involved in a potential s&t and you said (as co-commish or agent, I am still confused as to what role you had in that particular FA thread) that the deal would get vetoed and then it became a parade (and a legendary thread tbf )

    We know #2 and #3 and that's insignificant. Teams do that in real life and we also had a live example in Steve Nash moving to LA while it was happening.

    I don't care if it's your style of agent or if you were really biased (which I really doubt) or anything, but if you look back at the OKC-BOS trade and the KG fa thread in a few months you'll realize that your opinion and attitude as agent and commish pretty much ruined our chances of getting Garnett and we had to look elsewhere, despite having a legit shot at KG. Not saying that we should have gotten him for sure or anything or that it's a bad choice to have him play with Dwight, just saying that when neutrals look at it they feel that you didn't handle that very well for our cause for whatever reason.

    UFA s&t is never fair valuewise for the team LOSING the UFA. This s&t is a joke and it really should be vetoed. A potential Maynor, Babbitt + 2 first rounders to the team losing the UFA should not have been vetoed before even Garnett's decision!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,634
    vCash
    8600
    You guys didn't even try another offer though. The only offer you had was Maynor and future 1sts.

    Maybe if you guys had tried something else...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,634
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by njnets View Post
    i realize that this trade was not great, i understand.

    for anyone that thinks i did this to ruin it for others, no that was not my intention.

    and i was never a fan of the horford trade. argued against it for a while but i knew my CO could accept it and get around me so i ultimately ended up agreeing with it. ask corey about the horford trade.

    for this trade, i felt i got good value but many disagree and i understand.

    i want to to reiterate, however, that if you think i did this to put someone over, you are completely wrong. ask some of the vets, that something i have never done in the past in the past and i would not do it now.
    This was ****ing awful. You failed hard

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    11,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    You guys didn't even try another offer though. The only offer you had was Maynor and future 1sts.

    Maybe if you guys had tried something else...
    How could you know what the final deal would look like? Why was it concerning Garnett's AGENT? Sign and trades never get vetoed.... I don't recall one in real life getting vetoed and I don't recall a mock s&t getting vetoed either. Being UFA and RFA has a difference. Difference is, it's easier to s&t for a UFA

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    sa tx
    Posts
    7,217
    vCash
    1500
    ATL **** off
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,579
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    This was ****ing awful. You failed hard
    "If I would of facepalmed any harder I would of cracked my skull"
    anyone remember that? Oh how fitting.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Awesome trade though I do love Faried's potential, Smoove is a step up.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •