Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott the NBA

vCash
    Thank you miami heat for ridding us of fans like these.

vCash
    The quality of the game is poor and the level of integrity basically non-existent.

The question is, where is reform going to come from? Right now, the only power brokers the league office listens to directly is the owners. The owners pay the commissioner's salary, and they have the most leverage in re-arranging league affairs.

It's a tricky situation to be sure, but the first step in addressing the corruption is to acknowledge it, and many of us on this forum have indeed taken that critical step.

vCash
    U mad bro

vCash
    you're probably some 12 year old Laker fan that first started watching NBA when the Lakers beat Orlando..........

vCash
    So you boycotting the NBA because Rashard Lewis joined the Heat?

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    You have fun with that!

Its Over.

vCash
    The thunder laugh at this thread, as do I

vCash
    I think someone forgot that this sport is meant for entertainment purposes. Granted, it's not on the scale of the WWF, but it's getting there.

vCash
    i watch True Blood i know its fake but i still watch it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I think someone forgot that this sport is meant for entertainment purposes. Granted, it's not on the scale of the WWF, but it's getting there.
    Right..Lebron is just like hulk hogan but meaner. What a meanie.

Unless they have magnets in the balls and on the rims, which they don't, y'all need to relax. The heat aren't the NWO.

vCash
    If you want to protest against the NBA don't buy NBA merch. pay for nba.tv subscriptions etc. simple as that. Don't add to their revenues. spread the word, state your stance and fight the good fight.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ballbomber View Post
    If you want to protest against the NBA don't buy NBA merch. pay for nba.tv subscriptions etc. simple as that. Don't add to their revenues. spread the word, state your stance and fight the good fight.

vCash
    your laker fan didnt you get nash and some one else aim going to boycat because of that lmao . wow when the celtics got kevin .pierce . alan . no one cared you just got to get better stop cry your team has
    paul
    kobe
    bynum
    nash
    Jamison

**** that sound like a good team to me if your where a cavs fan you would be in front of david stern house with a aka .

vCash
    Yeah, I feel you on this. But it's hard to give up on the NBA.

vCash
    I won't boycott the nba, but its becoming more and more annoying ever since the summer of lebron. It seems that every superstar is grasping for attention by trying to dictate their own future. In comparison to any other major team sport, the nba is truly run by the "inmates" for lack of better term. NBA stars have their franchises by the balls, and its become 50% soap opera, 50% competitive sport. I will still watch....

1. because my love of basketball as a sport.

2. because like reality t.v., a train wreck, etc., I can't look away.
    "We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win."
    - Derrick Rose

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast