Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im not jumping to conclusions, but he is on a very thin rope very high in the air.

vCash
    us signing roy cost portland 17mill so thats good news

vCash
    there is no way he sends 3 firsts AND williams lol just not happening so you guys shouldn't worry about that..

vCash
    Darren Wolfson: Told Ellington to Memphis for Cunningham is just about done. Verbal agreement is in place. Just have to submit paperwork. #Twolves Twitter

John Gambadoro: OJ Mayo came to town but Suns made no contract offer. He wants 8 mill + a year and for Phx to be interested that price has to come down. Twitter

Mayo is crazy if he ask for that kind of money. If Mayo wants $8 million a year I no longer have interest in the guy. Better to get Lee then Mayo and besides Lee plays better coming off the bench then Mayo too which I think.

vCash
    The Washington Wizards are leaning toward using the amnesty provision by Tuesday’s deadline to waive forward Andray Blatche, according to league sources. NBA.com

Anybody interested in Blatche after the Wizards use their amnesty on him? I think he can be a spark coming off the bench for the T-Wolves. I say about 4-6 million for Blatche a year sounds fair enough.

vCash
    Wes Johnson needs to be gone. He will get a DNP 30 times this year, and I couldn't be happier.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    what could the Wolves get for Johnson? a jelly sandwich and some cash.

vCash
    That extra loaf of bread Darko stole on his way out is about all we can expect back for .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    That extra loaf of bread Darko stole on his way out is about all we can expect back for .
    We're already down a couple more with Prestes hanging around. I think he just wanted to go to Vegas for the buffets.

vCash
    How many NBA players are worse than Wes? I can't think of many...

Minnesota ROYalty

vCash
    Just curious what T-Wolves fans think about Jose Calderon as a replacement until Rubio recovers, and then filling the backup PG role?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Wes Johnson needs to be gone. He will get a DNP 30 times this year, and I couldn't be happier.
    we should have traded him last year when he at least had some value.

he'd get no more than a second rounder atm.

i'm not happy ellington got traded for cunningham. wayne is good at one thing - shooting. wes is good at nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by khanraymond View Post
    Just curious what T-Wolves fans think about Jose Calderon as a replacement until Rubio recovers, and then filling the backup PG role?
    If he were amnestied, sure I'd consider it. As far as taking on $9m+ in a trade: no way Josť!

Realize that we have Barea, Ridnour, Malcolm Lee and Alexey Shved who all can play pg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by khanraymond View Post
    I think we have Ridnour and Barea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    If he were amnestied, sure I'd consider it. As far as taking on $9m+ in a trade: no way Josť!

Realize that we have Barea, Ridnour, Malcolm Lee and Alexey Shved who all can play pg.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron742 View Post
    I think we have Ridnour and Barea.
    Was actually thinking a trade centered around Calderon for Ridnour + Budinger.

Toronto is looking for a backup PG - Calderon feels he shoud start over lowry, which won`t be the case for his fellow spaniard. He would start in his absence, and then fill the backup role when Rubio returns.

Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast