Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2250
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Another option is replacing Boozer with Taj.

Taj/Mirotic/Jimmy/CHA Pick for Love
    ok how about shved, cunningham, pek for rose?

vCash
    I continue to hear there's a split opinion internally about whether Pekovic is worth $12 million a year long-term beginning this summer, when he'll be a restricted free agent. League sources remain confident that, if a Pekovic trade comes, there's a better chance it's this summer in a sign-and-trade. 1500 ESPN

The Knicks and Sixers are said to have interest in Wolves forward Lou Amundson. He's the expected odd man out once a roster decision has to be made next week. The best the Wolves can expect in a trade is a heavily protected future second-round pick. 1500 ESPN

vCash
    I can't believe they are thinking it about Pek? Don't they realize how difficult it is to find serviceable Cs? Let alone good ones.

United we Run

vCash
    If they let Pek hit RFA, he is gone. Some team will wildly overpay him, and no way we match.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I can't believe they are thinking it about Pek? Don't they realize how difficult it is to find serviceable Cs? Let alone good ones.
    It's actually very easy. If you're the Lakers

Wolves United

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Smells like payback time. This feud between our FO's is going to do harm to both teams.

United we Run

vCash
    ESPN insider:

The Portland Trail Blazers reportedly have interest in Minnesota starting center Nikola Pekovic and he's taking the rumors as a compliment. The Wolves will likely not deal Pekovic by the Feb. 21 deadline.

“That's really nice when you hear that other teams like Portland really want to bring you in,” Pekovic told CSNNW.com. “That means that I'm doing a good job and they like what I'm doing. That's something nice.”

Pekovic will be a restricted free agent beginning in July and there is a chance the Blazers could tender him an offer sheet. That would be ironic considering the Wolves signed Nicolas Batum to a four-year, $46.12 million offer sheet last July and the Blazers matched it. The Wolves will likely match, if Pekovic does sign an offer sheet from another team.

“You never know. My first option is to stay here.” Pekovic said. “That's something that's really hard for me because there are people around me that are asking, 'What's going to happen this summer?'” Pekovic said. “This summer is going to be big for me. That's why I'm not really thinking about it and I'm just trying to focus on basketball.”

The Blazers may have up to $13.5 million in cap room this coming summer.

Pekovic, making $4.83 million this season, is averaging 15.9 points and 8.6 rebounds.

vCash
    start printing #16 jerseys for Rickys friend, cause thats the only thing that Wolves will accept, a three way that gets you " that dude".

Or you can wait to have to MATCH a MAX OFFER from blazers in the summer.
    is pekovic worth a MAX?

have my doubts.

vCash

vCash
    i guess the Lakers are in every trade!

vCash
    We should offer Pek to Porland in a sign and trade for Batum...

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Yeah let's do that and then play Rubio and Shved for 48mins cause we won't have any other guards on our roster.
    This isn't a two option situation guys where you either pay max or he leaves. Do you pay 10mil+ for an unmovable C who produces and is at a great age? Yes you do.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Yeah let's do that and then play Rubio and Shved for 48mins cause we won't have any other guards on our roster.
    This isn't a two option situation guys where you either pay max or he leaves. Do you pay 10mil+ for an unmovable C who produces and is at a great age? Yes you do.
    he is goign to cost near to 14 or 15 million.
    and bout rubio and shved, dont you have malcom lee too?

vCash
    Would you pay 13.5 plus million for pek though? (what the blazers are rumored to have available) I agree that paying pek 10-12 mil would be rough but the right call, but im not sure id spend the max on him. Right now we have a couple ways we could go before the deadline. We could keep players and only make a smaller move if the opportunity is there ( trade dwill and or luke) or we could try to get the most out of our assets that arent guaranteed to be back next year (AK and Pek). I don't know the money figures right now but I would guess even if we sell on the two mentioned and say luke we wouldn't have much cap space to work with. So I would probably go the route of keeping our players and hope for a healthy season next year. We can always wait for a sign and trade in the summer too, but I don't know if we would get the same value.

Roy could be added to any trade as a cap filler/expiring.