Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2250
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Barea's minutes will go down as Rubio's climb though. I don't think they would be interested in Ridnour, and you have to think of it from the other teams point of view. Why would you trade your most relentless player, and best backup, for Ridnour?
    Oh i wasnt saying that La would accept that deal at all, just saying i would do that trade. And i see your point, but i just think barea can be a game changer. Each to there own, but id prefer Barea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Barea for Jordan Hill? The guy is an offensive rebounding machine who can defend and play both frontcourt positions. It would mean less Steamer, which is a good thing.
    Less Steamer please! The guy is terrible low post defender, his shotblocking is deceiving.

I would trade Ridnour instead of Barea though, and throw Steamer in, if they like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Less Steamer please! The guy is terrible low post defender, his shotblocking is deceiving.

I would trade Ridnour instead of Barea though, and throw Steamer in, if they like.
    I agree! I hated this signing. A lot of people were excited about him, I was not one of them. He is an offensive Liability his only strength is blocking shots on guys driving, he isn't that great at D overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    I agree! I hated this signing. A lot of people were excited about him, I was not one of them. He is an offensive Liability his only strength is blocking shots on guys driving, he isn't that great at D overall.
    I was happy when we signed him and have huge buyer's remorse every time he bricks up a mid range shot. He does get a fair number of blocks but his D has been really disappointing. No one is afraid to get into the paint, and if everyone was healthy he wouldn't get off the bench. I would be surprised is we picked up his option next year.

vCash
    I wasn't excited about the Steamer signing, I wasn't mad though either, he wasn't really expected to play as much as he has to now, which sucks..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    I wasn't excited about the Steamer signing, I wasn't mad though either, he wasn't really expected to play as much as he has to now, which sucks..
    exactly. He wasn't going to play more than 50 games, a few minutes a game. But with Love down so much of the season, we have no choice but to play him. With Rubio getting healthier, I really think we can flip a PG and get an active big in return. Nobody wants Ridnour, or at least he isn't getting us much. I know Barea has saved our butts a couple times this season, but we really need another reliable big up front.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Speaking of Rubio, he needs to find his shot. I dont care if that means getting to the line more, or just firing away until he starts hitting. He is getting no one guarding him on the perimeter, and they dont seem to worried about him driving under the basket much either. I wouldnt get rid of any of the pg until he can at least score 8-10 a game consistently.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    Speaking of Rubio, he needs to find his shot. I dont care if that means getting to the line more, or just firing away until he starts hitting. He is getting no one guarding him on the perimeter, and they dont seem to worried about him driving under the basket much either. I wouldnt get rid of any of the pg until he can at least score 8-10 a game consistently.
    he is actually being pressed all over the floor, which is weird to me. But yeah, he isn't even looking at the basket dude. If Rubio is going to be a really good NBA player, he has got to figure out at some point how to be at least a slightly below average scorer.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    That brings up another question. What are our trade assets?

Is BRoy worth anything, as an expiring?

Is there any value to Stiesma, or Amundson, Cunningham, Lee?

Realistically even adding in JJ, or Luke, what can we expect in return?

What picks do we hold this and next year? Do we have anyone elses other then ours?

I would love to see a trade, to get someone good in here to save the season, but not at the cost of

Rubio, Love, AK, Pek, Williams, Shved
    Last edited by 4wanderingeyes; 01-10-2013 at 04:57 PM.

vCash
    Yep, doesn't seem Rubio has been working on his shot much.. He used to hit some last year..

vCash
    what would it take to get reddick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun-b09 View Post
    what would it take to get reddick?
    Too much. Supposedly, they want a first round pick and a young player.

vCash
    I would give them Lee, and this years first if Reddick will agree to a extension that is reasonable.

vCash
    If we can get Reddick, I cant imagine this years pick would be any lower then mid to late round anyhow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    I would give them Lee, and this years first if Reddick will agree to a extension that is reasonable.
    By young player, they mean Williams and definitely not a scrub like Lee.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"