Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2250
    vCash
    Id LOVE to add Randolph. I know there were some Gay rumors, but I believe I remember Kahn saying he wants to add size
    "insert witty statement here"

vCash
    Most likely puts the AV rumors to bed.

"Anderson Varejao will undergo surgery on Jan. 10 and is expected out 6-8 weeks"

http://twitter.com/DarrenWolfson/sta...43221458329600

The guy who replied to this tweet was pretty funny too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I thought Spanish players were the consummate professionals though.
    Not all of them.
    Rudy is not for example.

But if you signed back with a team because they were in contention and you suddenly find out they are rebuilding/blowing it up and you are going to be in your prime in a year and you are fighting to be an allstar i guess you are perfectly right in asking out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bblbig View Post
    Id LOVE to add Randolph. I know there were some Gay rumors, but I believe I remember Kahn saying he wants to add size
    there were gay rumors about Randolph.... haha i had too. Sorry if it was insensitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    there were gay rumors about Randolph.... haha i had too. Sorry if it was insensitive.
    It all makes sense!! I mean, the way he wears that headband.....

vCash
    Rumors about trading Randolph now? I didnt hear about that, I thought that was gay.

vCash
    They have denied any talks, or that Randalph is being offered. But Gay is being discussed. They didnt say a specific teams, other then writers assuming what teams.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    I mean if we could land Rudy Gay why not he has a big contract but honestly I believe we lose Pek in the offseason. He is still young so pairing him with Rubio and Love would be great. Chances of it happening probably aren't great unless they like Williams though.

vCash
    thank god AV is injured... save us from ourself.

vCash
    I am going on record here: No to Rudy Gay. He is a high volume chucker who doesn't play hard on defense. No thanks.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I use to like rudy gay, however the last two years whenever we play memphis he doesnt scare me...to me is a better beasley. They are the exact same type of guys. May get 19 points, but he will take 18 shots to get them. Ill pass on him and his max contract.

Someone who i think we should try target (not that SA will ever move him) if Tiago Splitter. Now they dont play him that many minutes but i LOVE him. Add him and Morrow and this team could be ALOT better.

vCash
    Barea for Jordan Hill? The guy is an offensive rebounding machine who can defend and play both frontcourt positions. It would mean less Steamer, which is a good thing.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    i wouldnt do it...barea can be annoying be he can also get in the paint at will and when he is on, he is unstoppable.

I like hill, but he doesnt like us and i would prefer barea. Ridnour for Hill i would do .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    i wouldnt do it...barea can be annoying be he can also get in the paint at will and when he is on, he is unstoppable.

I like hill, but he doesnt like us and i would prefer barea. Ridnour for Hill i would do .
    Barea's minutes will go down as Rubio's climb though. I don't think they would be interested in Ridnour, and you have to think of it from the other teams point of view. Why would you trade your most relentless player, and best backup, for Ridnour?

vCash
    While I wouldnt want Gay long term, but he is a scorer, we need someone to take control and be aggressive. I think with Rubio feeding him the ball, he would be much more efficient. I also dont think they are looking to get much in return, I think they are just looking for someone to take on his salary, otherwise they will be over the cap next year.

I do compare him as a much better Beasely.

Reddick would be a good fit as well, but unless we can get an agreement for a future contract in the deal, it is hardly worth trading what it would require to get him. I would be willing to give this years first and Luke or JJ for him IF he will agree to an extension.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?