Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2250
    vCash
    Dudes, Just asking you for something.

If/when the trade happens ( love injury i think has sealed the deal) Moan to the Gm /owner all you want.

BUt cheer for the PLAYER.

vCash
    I really do think it is in the best interest of our team to not make any big, block buster trade. Williams is getting better, he has shown signs of being very good and once Ricky comes back he should continue that upward trend.

I really think we need to just be patient this year as a franchise, and push as hard as we can with the core that we have. We have put together a very good team and with a whole healthy off-season together we will get even better and hopefully come out firing next year. Reddick though, would be absolutely great for us. Especially once Bud comes back, we will have a plethora of knock-down 3 point shooters and not just have to rely on Shved and Love.

vCash
    And as far as Gay goes, I say no. My hope is that Williams can grow enough where he can fill AK's shoes. Look at Evan Turner for example, his first year in the league he averaged 7 points, 2 assists, 3 boards, and half a steal a game. His second year, the numbers improved slightly. This year though his numbers are up to 14 points, 4 assists and 6 boards a game. The point is, it takes some players longer to get things figured out. Derrick has a work ethic and desire that most of our 1st round busts have lacked.

vCash
    Williams has talent, but he needs discipline, he takes some stupid shots he shouldnt be.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Not a fan of a trade for Gay ( inefficient) or Cousins ( head case) btw.

Wonder if Jefferson would sign back, could be an interesting addition.

vCash
    I wonder if the Lakers would take Love, Williams, Pek, and our 2013-2015 first round picks for Gasol?

vCash
    i think Utah is gonna move some guys too they have a lot of expirings. Favors looks like a beast and looks ready to start (dont give up on your high picks so fast... Turner Favors examples 1, 1a)

Really i dont want the wolves to make a 3 for 1 player kinda deal cause our depth is already bad enough with all the injuries. i think its best to ride this roster and sign a SG next offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    I wonder if the Lakers would take Love, Williams, Pek, and our 2013-2015 first round picks for Gasol?
    Lol.

Some KOBE fans would say its not enough. and ask for rubio too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I don't think the Wolves would want Cleveland to take on Derrick Williams, I think Cleveland would want him. Derrick Williams is much more than just a throw in.

And regarding Varejao, this forum seems really split on him. I love him. Terrific defense, great at running the court, solid rebounder...and the most reasonable contract ever for a Center of his quality.
    I think his crazy reasonable contract is why his name keeps popping up. I agree with you, I like him as a player. The FO must be feeling pretty certain Pek is due to receive a payday beyond what they'd prefer to pay him.

vCash
    I think it is more media, and fan driven, then FO driven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    I think it is more media, and fan driven, then FO driven.
    Yup. Yup. There has been nothing anywhere that says otherwise.

vCash
    I think Pek will get a 3/28 contract, and both sides will be happy.

vCash
    Not that I disagree, but when you have guys like McGee & Jordan getting what they got, it wouldn't be too big of a stretch to say Pek will field similar offers, if not more. The Center position is so abysmal nowadays, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see some team throw Pek 10-12+ per
    Last edited by SlimKid; 01-07-2013 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    Not that I disagree, but when you have guys like McGee & Jordan getting what they got, it wouldn't be too big of a stretch to say Pek will field similar offers, if not more. The Center position is so abysmal nowadays, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see some team throw Pek 10-12 per.
    Someone will throw max money at him. That's all but guaranteed.

vCash
    pek is getting a 4 years 44 to 50 M offer 100% Sure.

Just check the contracts of " good" centers that were F.a the last two seasons.