Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This team has good chemistry, so the truth is - I don't want to trade anyone.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    This team has good chemistry, so the truth is - I don't want to trade anyone.
    Now with RICKY RUBIO back!!!!!1

vCash
    Pau rumor keeps popping up in the main forum. I would be beyond angry if we give up Pek for Pau. Long term it is not the answer...

vCash
    considering loves recent rant this would be a pretty bad time to trade pek for just about anybody.

vCash
    The Pau ******** in the main forum is getting out of control. Someone has us receiving Pau and giving up Pek, Dwill, Luke/JJ, AK, Josh and I believe picks. Shut the **** up, already!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    The Pau ******** in the main forum is getting out of control. Someone has us receiving Pau and giving up Pek, Dwill, Luke/JJ, AK, Josh and I believe picks. Shut the **** up, already!!
    Thats just lakers fans being what they are. Would you trade Williams, Josh, JJ/Luke, and utah and memphis' picks for Pau? (That was the trade proposal i posted in the main forum, and i'd like to hear ur opinions). With this trade the wolves would use pek as trade bait to get a solid SG/SF such as Afflalo or redick.

vCash
    heres the full trade scenario:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c4glutj

Lakers get: Milsap, Howard, JJ Barea, Raja Bell.
    Twolves get: Pau.
    Jazz get: Derrick Williams, Memphis' 1st round pick from the wolves, and their own 1st round pick from the wolves.

Lakers get Milsap who might be a better fit next to Howard. Barea would be their best back up PG.

Roster:
    Nash/Barea/Duhon
    Kobe/Meeks/Bell
    Artest/Kobe/Howard
    Milsap/Artest/Hill
    Howard/Hill

T-wolves get Pau at C, probably a great fit next to Love. The wolves can then use pekovic as trade bait. (send him to the magic for instance to get Redick or afflalo)

Roster:
    Rubio/Ridnour
    Redick/Shved/Roy
    Kirilenko/Budinger
    Love/Kirilenko/Steimsma
    Pau/Love/Steimsma

Utah get a young PF/SF combo in Derick Williams to help replace Milsaps minutes. They get 2 1st round picks, including their own which is the most important piece for them as they can afford to have a bad season and get a high pick. They can still use Al Jefferson as trade bait. (maybe to the sixers for Moultrie, Brown, and a 1st)

Roster:
    Williams/Watson
    Hayward/Foye
    Evans/Williams
    Favors/Williams
    Kanter/Favors

get rid of a lot of salary, and get 3 1st round picks in next years draft.

vCash
    Pek would pull more than jj reddick or afflalo...

vCash

Trade for Courtney Lee?

Looks like he's starting to be mentioned in trade rumors. ((And we need a brake from Kevin Love discussions))

I found him on a bottom of this ESPN article http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...-trade-targets

I would really like to see this guy in Wolves uniform. He has been also liked as a possible signing during offseason, in our forum section.

Pros:
    1. Worked well under Adelman before, just like Budinger, who ended up as a great fit in our team.
    2. Has a reputation of a good perimeter defender. Which is awesome, because guards were our nightmare in the beginning of the season. Now Shved is getting more accustomed to the league, and showing he can be a (surprisingly)good defender. Plus, with Rubio back, or backcourt defense would get a 360 degrees turn!
    3. Has a friendly contract, 5 mil per year/4 years.
    4. With Roy injured, and crappy even when healthy, then Malcom Lee injured/injury prone, and Budinger out for the season, we'll end up with Luke Ridnour playing SG. So yeah, we need a SG
    5. He won't be injured all the time?

Cons:
    1. His statistical records are terrible this year with Boston...

What do you think we would need to give up anyway? Boston could probably use a center, which we don't have(unless they want Stiemsma back). How about Ridnour? Plus a draft pick maybe? Looks like Boston could use a mature veteran PG backup like Ridnour.

Don't know if this is thread worthy, but I would like this signing a lot((and we still need a break from all the Love bashing))

Wolves United

vCash
    I like the idea of getting Lee (assuming Adelman wants him), but wonder what we have that Boston would want. Maybe they'd like Williams, but if we're going to trade him we need to find the package that gets us the most. Other targets imo could be Gerald Henderson (potentially on the block), Reddick, Chandler (if he ever gets healthy), and Morrow (who is not officially on the block but would seem to be).

vCash
    Since when is Budinger out for the season?

vCash
    I really like this trade and with the T-Wolves willing to give up Pekovic and Williams for Gasol I came up with this trade that all these 3 teams will like and agree with. Lakers will answer Howard request for help on defense with Jefferson. Jazz will trade either Jefferson or Milsap and most likely it will be Jefferson. Why wouldn't the Jazz trade Jefferson for young good players? Jefferson has a expiring contract as well which is a good reason to trade the guy and give Kanter and Favors a chance to play more minutes.

T-Wolves get - Pau Gasol
    Lakers get - Al Jefferson
    Jazz get - Nikola Pekovic, Derrick Williams, and J.J. Barea

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=clsuoks

vCash
    Avery Bradley is coming back shortly, Lee will be traded. I would love for us to make a move on him, just not sure what we could send.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I agree that Lee would be a great asset, but aren’t the Celtics looking for a big man in return? The only one we have the Wolves would consider trading for Lee is Williams, but that wouldn’t be a good trade straight up.

vCash
    I do not want Pau, he is over paid, having knee issues, old, and will be declining more and more. I dont like the Lakers, and refuse to trade anyone to them. They ask to much in return for any of their trades. I am more then happy just sitting out the year with what we have now.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?