Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm sick of his whining too but a team never gets anything close to equal value in return when they trade a borderline superstar player as young and talented as Love. Young players with upside that need development and 1st round draft picks that never turn out are a dime a dozen in this league.

vCash
    Once Kevin gets his boyfriend back he will be happy again. Also I think AK can help him grow up.

vCash
    Completely agree. He really needs a pro like AK to sit him down and tell him to stop whining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Once Kevin gets his boyfriend back he will be happy again. Also I think AK can help him grow up.
    I have hopes that when those two come back he will quit acting like a baby. Not sure if having rubio and the leader type in AK is enough to handle his ego, but I can at least hope so.

vCash
    Trading Kevin Love is a bad idea. He is playing bad of course that's because hes not fully recover from his hand injury. Give him some times to get back to the old Kevin Love. Beside he put up 20/20 in his first game of the season too. J.J. Redick is a good shooting guard yes I know but I don't really see why the Magic would trade him. I don't mind doing a swap of Barea for Redick which seems okay to me. Other players can be included too if needed to make the trade work. T-Wolves offered Nikola Pekovic and Derrick Williams for Pau Gasol and the Lakers turn it down. I probably say that the Lakers might say yes if the T-Wolves throw in either Barea or Ridnour into the mix for Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    Trading Kevin Love is a bad idea. He is playing bad of course that's because hes not fully recover from his hand injury. Give him some times to get back to the old Kevin Love. Beside he put up 20/20 in his first game of the season too. J.J. Redick is a good shooting guard yes I know but I don't really see why the Magic would trade him. I don't mind doing a swap of Barea for Redick which seems okay to me. Other players can be included too if needed to make the trade work. T-Wolves offered Nikola Pekovic and Derrick Williams for Pau Gasol and the Lakers turn it down. I probably say that the Lakers might say yes if the T-Wolves throw in either Barea or Ridnour into the mix for Gasol.
    1. I started the trade Love thing and acknowledged that he isn't back to 100% yet. My point is that he is a poor leader and quits on his team during games. Also, there are few players I'd trade him for.

2. Orlando would let go of Reddick becaue he has an ending contract and they are in a re-build with Afflalo already locked up.

3. The Wolves would almost undoubtedly have to offer J.J. Barea or Luke Ridnour in a Gasol trade to make the salaries work. The only alternative would be to trade Roy who is not available for trade until December 15th.

vCash
    Yeah I know Redick is in his last year on his contract. But hes playing good basketball even though he is the reserve back up to Affalo. If Redick continues to play like he is right now then he could end up asking about 4-7 million a year. Which I think the Magic wouldn't mine paying him about that amount a year unless he doesn't want to resign with them. Since Shvek is emerging as a good player and can play the 1 or 2 position Barea or Ridnour can be expendable. I don't really like the idea of trading Williams, Pekovic, and maybe Barea or Ridnour for 2 or 3 years of Gasol services for the T-Wolves. But on the bright side you have to look it this way Dante Cunningham is playing better then Williams and you upgrade big time on the center position with Gasol. So there isn't nothing much to lose really if the T-Wolves do trade for Gasol. Once Rubio comes back Barea, Shvek, and Ridnour minutes will be cut. Shvek is taller so he probably will be more likely to be the back up for the shooting guard position. Which leaves out Barea or Ridnour who will back up Rubio and one of them will play less minutes.

vCash
    What did I miss the bong party? Is every one high or crazy!! Love has been on the shelf for a month and is still getting back into NBA shape as well as his hand is still healing.
    We have a top ten player and some are looking to move him? Are we looking to go backwards? Take a deep breath and step away from the hootch! Love will be fine. Ricky is on his way back and when we are all healthy at the end of the season we are going to be a huge threat in the western conference!! Bet on it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWolvesFan View Post
    I'm sick of his whining too but a team never gets anything close to equal value in return when they trade a borderline superstar player as young and talented as Love. Young players with upside that need development and 1st round draft picks that never turn out are a dime a dozen in this league.
    This is the issue. We'd never get equal value for him.

With that said, as great as Love is, I'm starting to doubt whether he's really the future of this franchise. Perhaps my previous loyalty to KG, as in ignoring how big of a dick he really was because he was 'ours', is clouding my judgement and making me question Love. I just don't get the sense that he really wants to be here.. hope I'm wrong

vCash
    I dont like it, but rumors are we are hot on Pau Gasol, and need a third team to get involved. Lakers need a PF.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a5xmzy5

We give up a **** ton in Pekovic, Williams, Ridnour, Barea and Malcolm Lee, and we get Pau and Anthony Morrow.

Josh Smith goes to the Lakers

Pek and DWill go to Atlanta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I dont like it, but rumors are we are hot on Pau Gasol, and need a third team to get involved. Lakers need a PF.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a5xmzy5

We give up a **** ton in Pekovic, Williams, Ridnour, Barea and Malcolm Lee, and we get Pau and Anthony Morrow.

Josh Smith goes to the Lakers

Pek and DWill go to Atlanta.
    Wow! That's a lot.. I guess to make the money work that many players would have to be involved. I really like Anthony Morrow, but it would be ******* load to give up. hmmm..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    Wow! That's a lot.. I guess to make the money work that many players would have to be involved. I really like Anthony Morrow, but it would be ******* load to give up. hmmm..
    This is the type of situation the Wolves are rumored to be looking at right now. I added in the SG because I don't understand why we would trade Williams without getting a wing player in return...either way though, we are looking at needing to trade a lot for Pau. If we want to add another ready to contribute player in the deal, we will need to add even more.

vCash
    Might as well throw in Love, Ricky, Cunningmam, Sexy, Steamer, AK, Roy, Josh, Adelman, Respert, Sikma, the Los Lobos face painted guy, Dave Benz, the guy that hands out the Ghettoade and a soft pretzel with cheese sauce.

vCash
    We'd have to bring back Conroy and an extra Fox Sports North Girl. One with heaping cleavage and a big ol booty.

vCash
    Can we throw in Benz no matter who we trade for.