Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2250
  1. #751
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,536
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not that much into Reddick. Not for 8 mil per year anyway..

    Wolves United

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,258
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cpcx7x5

    Utah: Favors, Millsap and Hayward
    Minnesota: Love and Barea
    Okay, now I'm absolutely serious about this one except that I'd probably like to substitute Ridnour for Barea.

    And yes I know Love is still injured and a top 7 player, but I'm tired of his complaining and lack of effort.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,536
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I'm disappointed by Love too, but he's still the best and the most talented player on this team. He just needs to start acting like a man.

    Wolves United

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,258
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Yeah, I'm disappointed by Love too, but he's still the best and the most talented player on this team. He just needs to start acting like a man.
    What does the best and most talented matter when a guy regularly gives the other team advantages and sends the absolute wrong message to his teammates?

    Admittedly, I am partial to Favors but I feel he's primed to be a breakout big with the kind of athleticism that would pair well with Pek and the size to switch between the 4 and 5. Getting Hayward back would help with some of the shooting you lose with Love gone and sets us up to have a replacement for AK.

    This is my official stance. I will not regularly talk about it (and I will still defend Love as #1PF and against stat padding claims), but I've seen enough of this.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1800
    I don't think its time to trade love, and I think tomorrow you will agree that trade will hurt us. That said I can't stand watching him whine and complain while our team plays 4v5. Seriously he pisses me off a lot during games, so I see where your coming from. I know he will start playing better soon (especially his shot/ft), but I cant wait for rubio and ak to come back because I just like their attitudes/effort much more.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,907
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Okay, now I'm absolutely serious about this one except that I'd probably like to substitute Ridnour for Barea.

    And yes I know Love is still injured and a top 7 player, but I'm tired of his complaining and lack of effort.
    That is seriously a decent trade proposal. I just still don't think giving up a top ten player is a good idea, especially since we have him signed for a couple years...However, Milsap is an extremely good player, and Favors is a stud, and having him, would also lessen the blow of potentially losing Pekovic, as Favors could become the starting C.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,258
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I don't think its time to trade love, and I think tomorrow you will agree that trade will hurt us. That said I can't stand watching him whine and complain while our team plays 4v5. Seriously he pisses me off a lot during games, so I see where your coming from. I know he will start playing better soon (especially his shot/ft), but I cant wait for rubio and ak to come back because I just like their attitudes/effort much more.
    Don't get me wrong, I know we haven't seen much of 30-20 Love yet, but I am so done with him talking and acting like the team should cater solely to him. On top of that, I've never been big on building around a PF. I appreciated what KG did and I appreciate what Love brings, but I just don't feel like it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    That is seriously a decent trade proposal. I just still don't think giving up a top ten player is a good idea, especially since we have him signed for a couple years...However, Milsap is an extremely good player, and Favors is a stud, and having him, would also lessen the blow of potentially losing Pekovic, as Favors could become the starting C.
    Thank you. I wouldn't trade Love for about 98% of the players in the league, but I do think that Favors is going to be a special player and Millsap is the sort of "underdog" type player that works his butt off every night and it shows up in the boxscore. I know it would be a step back at first but I believe we'd still have plenty to get into the playoffs as a low seed and we'd likely have cap to chase Paul George or another young wing in 2013 or 2014.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,907
    vCash
    2500
    Does anyone feel like we have a team comprised of complainers? I think it starts with Adelman and Love, and trickles down to everyone else.

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Central Minnesota
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    1500
    I got a rumor on a lakers wolves deal that would bring pau to minny and send D-will to LA

  10. #760
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,861
    vCash
    1500
    You know we are not going to trade Love right, it might be a good deal, a "fair" deal. But there is just no way our FO trades him this year.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,861
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fan 25 View Post
    I got a rumor on a lakers wolves deal that would bring pau to minny and send D-will to LA
    There are a lot of Pau rumors out there, i wouldnt buy into it.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,718
    vCash
    1500
    According to hoopshype, we are trying to get Pau still. We are one of two teams that have contacted the Lakers. They want to wait till Nash gets back to take a look at the situation. Also we would have to give up Pek. Pek is younger and Pau would only be here for a few years. I would much rather stick with Pek.

    The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash. ESPN.com

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder if Hawk will defend Love. I am also sick of his whining and lazyness on D, but you can't argue with his talent.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,030
    vCash
    1500
    I too would trade Love. I say at the beginning of the season, he's the odd man out of this team. If he could have done better even if he's injury...we'll get a few more wins. What's with all the 3's when he's going to make just 1 or 2?

  15. #765
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,536
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't trade Love, simply because we can't get anything both valuable and fitting enough.

    I would trade him for Anthony Davis though. We would then have enough salary room for a max contract.

    Wolves United

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •