Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not that much into Reddick. Not for 8 mil per year anyway..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cpcx7x5

Utah: Favors, Millsap and Hayward
    Minnesota: Love and Barea
    Okay, now I'm absolutely serious about this one except that I'd probably like to substitute Ridnour for Barea.

And yes I know Love is still injured and a top 7 player, but I'm tired of his complaining and lack of effort.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm disappointed by Love too, but he's still the best and the most talented player on this team. He just needs to start acting like a man.

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Yeah, I'm disappointed by Love too, but he's still the best and the most talented player on this team. He just needs to start acting like a man.
    What does the best and most talented matter when a guy regularly gives the other team advantages and sends the absolute wrong message to his teammates?

Admittedly, I am partial to Favors but I feel he's primed to be a breakout big with the kind of athleticism that would pair well with Pek and the size to switch between the 4 and 5. Getting Hayward back would help with some of the shooting you lose with Love gone and sets us up to have a replacement for AK.

This is my official stance. I will not regularly talk about it (and I will still defend Love as #1PF and against stat padding claims), but I've seen enough of this.

vCash
    I don't think its time to trade love, and I think tomorrow you will agree that trade will hurt us. That said I can't stand watching him whine and complain while our team plays 4v5. Seriously he pisses me off a lot during games, so I see where your coming from. I know he will start playing better soon (especially his shot/ft), but I cant wait for rubio and ak to come back because I just like their attitudes/effort much more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Okay, now I'm absolutely serious about this one except that I'd probably like to substitute Ridnour for Barea.

And yes I know Love is still injured and a top 7 player, but I'm tired of his complaining and lack of effort.
    That is seriously a decent trade proposal. I just still don't think giving up a top ten player is a good idea, especially since we have him signed for a couple years...However, Milsap is an extremely good player, and Favors is a stud, and having him, would also lessen the blow of potentially losing Pekovic, as Favors could become the starting C.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I don't think its time to trade love, and I think tomorrow you will agree that trade will hurt us. That said I can't stand watching him whine and complain while our team plays 4v5. Seriously he pisses me off a lot during games, so I see where your coming from. I know he will start playing better soon (especially his shot/ft), but I cant wait for rubio and ak to come back because I just like their attitudes/effort much more.
    Don't get me wrong, I know we haven't seen much of 30-20 Love yet, but I am so done with him talking and acting like the team should cater solely to him. On top of that, I've never been big on building around a PF. I appreciated what KG did and I appreciate what Love brings, but I just don't feel like it works.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    That is seriously a decent trade proposal. I just still don't think giving up a top ten player is a good idea, especially since we have him signed for a couple years...However, Milsap is an extremely good player, and Favors is a stud, and having him, would also lessen the blow of potentially losing Pekovic, as Favors could become the starting C.
    Thank you. I wouldn't trade Love for about 98% of the players in the league, but I do think that Favors is going to be a special player and Millsap is the sort of "underdog" type player that works his butt off every night and it shows up in the boxscore. I know it would be a step back at first but I believe we'd still have plenty to get into the playoffs as a low seed and we'd likely have cap to chase Paul George or another young wing in 2013 or 2014.

vCash
    Does anyone feel like we have a team comprised of complainers? I think it starts with Adelman and Love, and trickles down to everyone else.

vCash
    I got a rumor on a lakers wolves deal that would bring pau to minny and send D-will to LA

vCash
    You know we are not going to trade Love right, it might be a good deal, a "fair" deal. But there is just no way our FO trades him this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fan 25 View Post
    I got a rumor on a lakers wolves deal that would bring pau to minny and send D-will to LA
    There are a lot of Pau rumors out there, i wouldnt buy into it.

vCash
    According to hoopshype, we are trying to get Pau still. We are one of two teams that have contacted the Lakers. They want to wait till Nash gets back to take a look at the situation. Also we would have to give up Pek. Pek is younger and Pau would only be here for a few years. I would much rather stick with Pek.

The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have both recently tried to engage the Lakers in trade discussions for Gasol, sources told ESPN.com, but the Lakers continue to tell teams that call that they will not consider dealing the Spaniard until L.A. can fully assess its roster after the return of injured point guard Steve Nash. ESPN.com

vCash
    I wonder if Hawk will defend Love. I am also sick of his whining and lazyness on D, but you can't argue with his talent.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I too would trade Love. I say at the beginning of the season, he's the odd man out of this team. If he could have done better even if he's injury...we'll get a few more wins. What's with all the 3's when he's going to make just 1 or 2?

vCash
    I wouldn't trade Love, simply because we can't get anything both valuable and fitting enough.

I would trade him for Anthony Davis though. We would then have enough salary room for a max contract.

Wolves United

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast