Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I don't agree. Have you seen Jordan's shooting numbers? His PER isn't horrible for the position, but his shooting is downright bad and we need a shooter.
    You might be right. On the other hand with Roy out and Bud out, our only solution there is Shved. Who is great but don't we need another solution? Just thinking out loud here.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    You might be right. On the other hand with Roy out and Bud out, our only solution there is Shved. Who is great but don't we need another solution? Just thinking out loud here.
    yes, we need an answer at SG, but just because we need an answer at SG does not mean that anyone who plays that position is the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    yes, we need an answer at SG, but just because we need an answer at SG does not mean that anyone who plays that position is the answer.
    Anyone who says this:

"I don't tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan," Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. "When I'm done playing, I don't want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That's how I am. That's how I was built."

Um, what? You realize people will look at you sideways and think you're crazy for saying that, right?

"Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I'm not settling for anything less," Crawford said. "I feel like I'm better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,wp9911

Should have a PER and a PPG average around 20 at least. Crawford defines the term "chucker" and the phrase "delusions of grandeur."

vCash
    I simply can not believe we haven't called on Reddick. Is it the fact that he will need to be re-signed? If anything, it allows us to let Roy walk, and figure out between Budinger and Reddick who to re-sign. Could sign both.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I simply can not believe we haven't called on Reddick. Is it the fact that he will need to be re-signed? If anything, it allows us to let Roy walk, and figure out between Budinger and Reddick who to re-sign. Could sign both.
    I'd have to assume that we're either waiting on Rubio, December 15th or both. Redick at $8M makes me cautious about giving up too much, but I'd think Kahn would at least inquire about Anthony Morrow. That is, perhaps once one of Ridnour/Barea becomes expendable.

vCash
    Will the money work. With resigning pek, chase, and reddick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Will the money work. With resigning pek, chase, and reddick?
    it does no problem, but it also derails the reset button going into Love's 3rd year, if we fail to achieve success. But with a healthy Rubio, Pekovic, Budinger, Shved, and Reddick, along with hopefully Kirilenko the next 1.7 years, we are a 50 win team, easy.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I'd have to assume that we're either waiting on Rubio, December 15th or both. Redick at $8M makes me cautious about giving up too much, but I'd think Kahn would at least inquire about Anthony Morrow. That is, perhaps once one of Ridnour/Barea becomes expendable.
    I would be fine with that as well. He is up for a new deal, but he is more of a $4-5 million a year player.

vCash
    I would be fine with that as well. He is up for a new deal, but he is more of a $4-5 million a year player.
    That's basically my consideration. Who knows what Redick will cost considering he is coming off of an $8M contract precedent. Either one would be a 4th option or lower.

vCash
    I personally would love to see Reddick in a Wolves uni.

vCash
    T-Wolves need a true shooting guard. The T-Wolves should of traded Beasley for J-Rich when they had the chance to last year. I say either trade for J-Rich, Nick Young, Jordan Crawford, Wilson Chandler, or Tyreke Evans. I believe the T-Wolves can get Jordan Crawford for cheap. T-Wolves can use Derrick Wiliams, Luke, Ridnour, and J.J. Barea as trading baits for any of these players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I really don't think so. He is a volume shooter and that's just not the type of player Adelman likes to give minutes to, especially if he doesn't bring anything else. Shved is better, for our system at least, and Crawford is still living on the hype of dunking over Lebron.
    You might be right if lee can keep up his play. I only meant that we are short on sg after shved with lee playing there and he recently was injured leaving luke and barea out there at the same time again. I think crawford would break the rotation but maybe he wouldn't, either way I definitely don't want to trade for him.

vCash
    My thought is we are waiting for rubio to return. Either we will then trade a pg for an sg, or have a package deal with one of the pg and williams. Otherwise I have no idea why we haven't gone after a player like reddick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Exactly. Lee brings more than Jordan(Crawford, that sounded wrong ) ever will. Plus, Howard can easily play SG.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 12-05-2012 at 10:23 AM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    T-Wolves need a true shooting guard. The T-Wolves should of traded Beasley for J-Rich when they had the chance to last year. I say either trade for J-Rich, Nick Young, Jordan Crawford, Wilson Chandler, or Tyreke Evans. I believe the T-Wolves can get Jordan Crawford for cheap. T-Wolves can use Derrick Wiliams, Luke, Ridnour, and J.J. Barea as trading baits for any of these players.
    No, no and No! They are all chuckers. Chandler would be nice, and while I really like Evans, like most people here pointed out - he doesn't fit the system well at all. Also, we are keeping ither Ridnour or Barea(most likely).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast