Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Besides - we need guys who can make open shots - not Pau. With the passing of Rubio and Shved we need spacing on the floor or we'll be forced to "squeeze" passes inside since teams don't have to keep our outside guys honest. One or two good shooters helps this team so much more than another big (outside of a monster shotblocker) does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    I don't trade with the Lakers. Period. They're arrogant - it's not even worth the time picking up the phone. They love the - your player doesn't like you so right off the bat we will only offer 60% of his true value type deals. It pisses me off how powerful the players (who should be pawns in this game, not shot callers) are.

I don't even answer the phone.
    Did they call you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    Besides - we need guys who can make open shots - not Pau. With the passing of Rubio and Shved we need spacing on the floor or we'll be forced to "squeeze" passes inside since teams don't have to keep our outside guys honest. One or two good shooters helps this team so much more than another big (outside of a monster shotblocker) does.
    espn had a suggestion to send Williams/Barea to Sac for Thornton/Thomas.

Obviously just a suggestion, nothing behind it, but interesting.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I still don't know why we haven't picked up the phone and called on Reddick. Its pissing me off honestly.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I still don't know why we haven't picked up the phone and called on Reddick. Its pissing me off honestly.
    Yep, same here.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I still wonder why we don't go after Anthony Morrow. I'd have to assume that the cost is much cheaper (perhaps just Ridnour) and he provides shooting and decent defense on a "try-out" type ending contract. Maybe after Rubio's back?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=coggg72

vCash
    Wow, yeah, Morrow makes a ton of sense.

vCash
    ok so how about this.
    crawford and jan, with a 2ed round pick of your choosing and/or prospect of your choosing.
    for
    d will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    ok so how about this.
    crawford and jan, with a 2ed round pick of your choosing and/or prospect of your choosing.
    for
    d will.
    sorry to ask, but who??

vCash
    washington wizards guys - jan vesely, jordan crawford (he is their leading scorer)

vCash
    Anthony Morrow would be lights out on this squad, especially w/ ricky back

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    Crawford is a chucker who probably still believes he can be better than Jordan and Vesley is an athletic Euro who just doesn't get it. As I've said to Wiz fans before: the only player on that team that interests me enough to give up Williams is Beal

Certainly, Seraphin and Singleton are interesting prospects but Williams is the Wolves only real valuable trade chip. If we deal him, it needs to result in an impact player at the 2 not a package of unprovens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikes ball boy View Post
    Anthony Morrow would be lights out on this squad, especially w/ ricky back
    For the second year in a row, I am imploring Kahn to make a trade for him. He certainly does not seem to be in Atlanta's plans with how sparingly they are playing him (as well as having John Jenkins from the 2012 draft).

vCash
    see i just dont agree on his value. i know hes your best trade chip. but teams know that you guys dont really want him or at least it looks that way. teams are not going to come to you with big offers for him. i get what you saying i really do and i mean no disrespect.

the only way that your going to up his value up is to play him and hes not getting playing time or you could just hold on to him. thats an option. but i would not be mad at my team if they got ride of a play that they did not want and brought in more young talent.