Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Tayshaun Prince to a contending team is a brilliant idea topdog. That guy is virtually wasting his career in Detroit.
    uhh, didnt they win the title?

vCash
    back in the day they won, but he hasn't played on a relevant team for three or four years now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Tayshaun Prince to a contending team is a brilliant idea topdog. That guy is virtually wasting his career in Detroit.
    Thank you

That was one of the things I really didn't understand about what Dumars was doing. He extended Prince and Stuckey when they obviously were headed into a full-on re-build.

He did have a great draft though imo. Drummond was a bit of luck, but English and Middleton also were good picks.

vCash
    Kahn was at the Clippers vs Hornets game last night.

No one really makes sense from those teams that we may be targeting. I like Eric Bledsoe a lot, but that is another PG. Greivis Vasquez maybe makes sense if we traded Ridnour or Barea for him. Other wings in that game include Aminu (Corey BrewerII) Austin Rivers, Xavier Henry, and Jamal Crawford (who wont be traded).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Kahn was at the Clippers vs Hornets game last night.

No one really makes sense from those teams that we may be targeting. I like Eric Bledsoe a lot, but that is another PG. Greivis Vasquez maybe makes sense if we traded Ridnour or Barea for him. Other wings in that game include Aminu (Corey BrewerII) Austin Rivers, Xavier Henry, and Jamal Crawford (who wont be traded).
    He was also at a Portland game not too long ago so I don't know that I'd read too much into anything. What is the deal with Bledsoe nowadays with Chauncey back. We could us a PG that can defend...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    He was also at a Portland game not too long ago so I don't know that I'd read too much into anything. What is the deal with Bledsoe nowadays with Chauncey back. We could us a PG that can defend...
    Portland is his home though, I can see him being at the Portland game while visiting home...I dont know why else he would be at the Clippers / Hornets game.

vCash
    Portland is his home though, I can see him being at the Portland game while visiting home...I dont know why else he would be at the Clippers / Hornets game.
    Scouting for our next game against the Clips

vCash
    maybe, though i don't think giving scouting reports on teams is in his job description.

vCash
    maybe, though i don't think giving scouting reports on teams is in his job description.
    No, but he could be there with the actual scouts like bosses tend to like to do i.e. tag along and then only pretend to help so they can say "See, I've done the work" or simply to waste time that had to spend doing something for the organization.

vCash
    But its more fun to speculate he was there to scout potential trade bait.

vCash
    I'll play along:

Caron Butler + Eric Bledsoe = Derrick Williams + Luke Ridnour

vCash
    oh my god, yes please. I am in love with Bledsoe's game, and Butler is just a little more icing on the cake.

vCash
    oh my god, yes please. I am in love with Bledsoe's game, and Butler is just a little more icing on the cake.
    Well, Butler seems injury prone the last few years and is on the hook for $8M for 2 with a PER of 11 so the thought was LA may want to move him considering rumblings about people being unhappy with their minutes due to depth.

Going along with that theme, Chauncey is soon to be back which should affect their guard rotation. They won't want to give Bledsoe and his PER of 23 away, but perhaps that would be sufficient payment.

Just a thought.

vCash
    I'm thinking we don't see a trade go down until we get Rubio back. JJ or Ridnour are the most expendable and valuable trade chips next to Derrick, and draft picks...but they are not really that expendable until Rubio comes back.

vCash
    I can't see us trading a former #2 overall pick for Butler (already have AK47, just signed Josh Howard, and Budinger once healthy) or Bledsoe (Rubio will be back soon and already have Ridnour and Barea). The only guy I would want from LAC is Crawford and I don't see them trading him. I see us trading for Gasol in a 3 team deal as Adelman is trying to assemble a team that resembles his old Kings teams (I believe).

Kings/T-Wolves
    Jason Williams/Ricky Rubio
    Doug Christie/Howard or Shved (just cause I'm not sure about Roy)
    Peja Stojakovic/AK47 or Budinger
    Chris Webber/KLove
    Vlade Divacs/Pau Gasol

Just my opinion