Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Reddick would be a nice swap. Could you imagine if we had landed Iggy some how? That man is amazing. We need to draft the best SG we can find next year.

Has anyone heard any substantial rumblings of a possible move we could be making?
    I love Iggy defensively, but he is so expensive. Reddick fits perfect, we can flip him for Williams straight up. Orlando is rebuilding, and they like Afflalo, and Reddick is up for a new deal. That spells bye bye. Williams is 21, was the 2nd pick in the draft, and on the cheap 2 more seasons. That is exactly what a rebuilding team is looking for.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=blovuf9

Wolves-Nuggets-Magic

Ridnour+Williams to Orlando - Reddick+Chandler to Minnesota - McRoberts(expiring)+Ayon to Denver

Maybe we add in a pick to make it all work out... not big on that though.
    I would flip if that happened...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I would flip if that happened...
    Riddick is nice, but I don't think Chandler at 4 years and 6+ million is a great deal.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Riddick is nice, but I don't think Chandler at 4 years and 6+ million is a great deal.
    I think Chandler is a quality starting caliber wing and its rare that you can get that sort of player on a fairly reasonable deal. He is not quite the shooter that J.J. is, but he has nice athleticism and a game that fits the corner offense.

You may look at his PER or his time in Denver and say he is simply average, but what I see is a steady statistical improvement across the board each year he was in New York. Denver just doesn't seem to be a great fit with the personnel they have.

It's moot for now though with Chandler out until December with some setbacks in his hip surgery recovery (he seems to have come back from it too soon).

vCash
    I jus check the denver stats not the games but lookin at some of the minutes it really looks like its easy to get in george karls doghouse. Mayb that's y Chandlers per looks bad. But yea that deal is great 4 us.

vCash
    Doesn't look like the Wolves are shopping around at all at this point.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Doesn't look like the Wolves are shopping around at all at this point.
    You never know what could happen with Kaaaaaaahn wheelin' and dealin' back there. If we land Reddick we can let Roy rest and recover as long as needed and hopefully get him back for what could very well be a championship run in the play-offs.

On a side note, it is horrible to see Amundson and Steam as our only option at C. Get well soon Pek!
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    I jus check the denver stats not the games but lookin at some of the minutes it really looks like its easy to get in george karls doghouse. Mayb that's y Chandlers per looks bad. But yea that deal is great 4 us.
    Chandler has been recovering from hip surgery so he has been limited and now is sitting so it's not necessarily that he wouldn't play, but various sources say he's not in their long-term plans and they did try to trade him around draft time (to the Warriors for the 7 pick).

vCash
    If we could land JJ and extend him for a few years... I'd give up Williams + easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    Add me to the JJ bandwagon. D-Dub for him is fine by me and Orlando would jump at that chance IMO.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    Add me to the JJ bandwagon. D-Dub for him is fine by me and Orlando would jump at that chance IMO.
    Heck if they are not throw in Ridnour or a first round pick. Both if necessary. I don't mind overpaying if it is to fill the last weak spot in our starting line up.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Heck if they are not throw in Ridnour or a first round pick. Both if necessary. I don't mind overpaying if it is to fill the last weak spot in our starting line up.
    Woh. Williams + 1st rounder + Luke/Barea is way too much.

Williams already is overpaying, but for this team would be worth it to fill a roster a need, and part with someone who doesnt fit in. Keep in mind that Redick is in the last year of his deal, and there is no guarantee he would be here next year...also, keep in mind that we have a capable 2/3 in Chase who will be back later in the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Woh. Williams + 1st rounder + Luke/Barea is way too much.

Williams already is overpaying, but for this team would be worth it to fill a roster a need, and part with someone who doesnt fit in. Keep in mind that Redick is in the last year of his deal, and there is no guarantee he would be here next year...also, keep in mind that we have a capable 2/3 in Chase who will be back later in the season.
    What I was saying is don't be afraid to overspend to get him. I am not suggesting giving Orlando that deal.

United we Run

vCash
    Minnesota trades: D-Will

Orlando trades: JJ and cash.

This helps both squads out. Orland is basically starting over and Wolves just need a capable SG to step in. Even when Roy is healthy again, he needs to be used sparingly. Someone call the management and ask them to make this deal happen. haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Memphis: Tony Wroten, Josh Selby and Darrell Arthur (have played a combined 26 minutes)
    Minnesota: Derrick Williams, Amundson and Lee