Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2250
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,778
    vCash
    1500
    no to jrich, idc about brooks that much.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U of M - MPLS
    Posts
    690
    vCash
    1500
    Wes for Detlef Schremph

    Webster for Bostjon Nachbar

    Call it an offseason

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfrey View Post
    it really isn't a terrible idea at all wsu... its just so farfetched that it seems stupid to talk about
    I know it is farfetched but that is because it is about US doing it.

    1. Would we rather have D12 and JRich for a year and get the conference finals or keep the current pace? If he leaves we are set back but we gave it a run and have 20 mil in cap space. We would have our own big 3 D12, Love and Rubio.

    2. Would Orlando rather have JJ, Pek, and DWilliams with cap space and a first or what NJ has offered? If I were them I would take ours in a minute compared to theirs.

    NO it's not happening but if other teams are willing to go out and take a huge gamble why not us?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    I know it is farfetched but that is because it is about US doing it.

    1. Would we rather have D12 and JRich for a year and get the conference finals or keep the current pace? If he leaves we are set back but we gave it a run and have 20 mil in cap space. We would have our own big 3 D12, Love and Rubio.

    2. Would Orlando rather have JJ, Pek, and DWilliams with cap space and a first or what NJ has offered? If I were them I would take ours in a minute compared to theirs.

    NO it's not happening but if other teams are willing to go out and take a huge gamble why not us?
    haha dude I was completely agreeing with you.. i was saying its farfetched because thats how a lot of people think.. if its something so out there they just wont give it the time of day.. Hell Houston wanted Dwight and as far as I know they still do.. Why would the rockets risk giving it a one time chance but we wouldn't risk it?? especially when we have Love and Rubio already then like you said we would have our own big three and give the western conference a run for the money.. i think a big thing that people are overlooking here is that dwight virtually started to get unhappy when they couldn't win games.. you didn't hear anything out of him when they were competitive... if he came here you NEVER know what could happen.. we could go all the way to the finals and then suddenly dwight wants to stay.. who knows

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Joseph MO
    Posts
    7,648
    vCash
    1500
    Rubio - Roy - Budinger - Love - Howard would win the West

    It won't happen but I would go for it

    Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,876
    vCash
    1500
    The T-Wolves has become "White & International" lol.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,876
    vCash
    1500
    Iggy should be the 2nd option for the T-Wolves if they don't get Batum. If the T-Wolves are willing to pay max money for Batum then obviously I don't see why there will be a problem trading for Iggy.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman01 View Post
    Iggy should be the 2nd option for the T-Wolves if they don't get Batum. If the T-Wolves are willing to pay max money for Batum then obviously I don't see why there will be a problem trading for Iggy.
    Iggy should be the 1st option. he is what the wolves say they are looking for, and what they should look for. They need a vet with playoff experience who can defend. He can do a bunch of things well, just not a whole lot great, except defend. Iggy and Roy would be great vets to add to the locker room and court full of young players. Sign him up instead of Batum. Batum should be the 2nd option.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U of M - MPLS
    Posts
    690
    vCash
    1500
    Iggy or Batum as the first option you ask?

    Tough call - Iggy has been my pick for a while but the hope of a legitimate Batum offer may have sold me.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittleTicket View Post
    Iggy should be the 1st option. he is what the wolves say they are looking for, and what they should look for. They need a vet with playoff experience who can defend. He can do a bunch of things well, just not a whole lot great, except defend. Iggy and Roy would be great vets to add to the locker room and court full of young players. Sign him up instead of Batum. Batum should be the 2nd option.
    Your definity right but Batum is the T-Wolves 1st option right now. Iggy for right now is plan B. I don't understand why the T-Wolves don't put Iggy as their primarily 1st option. The guy is a excellent defender, been to a all star game, and played for Team USA a couple times I think or just this year. Iggy is only 28 years of age and still have penty of gas left in the tank. Although his points per game has gone down south big time he still a consistent player by playing defense.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    isanti , minnesota
    Posts
    131
    vCash
    1500
    everybody is saying one or the other on iggy and batum, why not get both. :/ iggy can play the 2 just fine. Pek - Love - Batum - iguodala - Rubio with roy off the bench. me likey

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Iggy would be great but doesnt he have just 2 years left on his contract? and do you think he will want to resign with us when he is 30? Lets say we barely make it to the playoffs in the next two years and he leaves... that would have been a waste.

    I saw on espn that we talked to the Bulls about Korver... kinda like him but would we have to give up to get him? It also said that we are shopping point guards because we have to many after we signed Shved.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HAM View Post
    everybody is saying one or the other on iggy and batum, why not get both. :/ iggy can play the 2 just fine. Pek - Love - Batum - iguodala - Rubio with roy off the bench. me likey
    I wish.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiasz89 View Post
    Iggy would be great but doesnt he have just 2 years left on his contract? and do you think he will want to resign with us when he is 30? Lets say we barely make it to the playoffs in the next two years and he leaves... that would have been a waste.

    I saw on espn that we talked to the Bulls about Korver... kinda like him but would we have to give up to get him? It also said that we are shopping point guards because we have to many after we signed Shved.
    I like him, but i wouldn't give up a lot for him. How about JJ Berea

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiasz89 View Post
    Iggy would be great but doesnt he have just 2 years left on his contract? and do you think he will want to resign with us when he is 30? Lets say we barely make it to the playoffs in the next two years and he leaves... that would have been a waste.

    I saw on espn that we talked to the Bulls about Korver... kinda like him but would we have to give up to get him? It also said that we are shopping point guards because we have to many after we signed Shved.
    Can' live for what if's, get the best players that we can get that fit what our needs are and let Rick do his job. With Rubio, Buddinger, Iggy, Love and Pek we would make some definite noise this year. Add Roy, Schved to the rotation and I think we look pretty good. If the stars aliegn and we add Batum and somehow get Iggy we will go at Least a couple of rounds in the playoffs.

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •